Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

An Apple Employee Just Leaked Details About The Iphone 8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / An Apple Employee Just Leaked Details About The Iphone 8 (1351 Views)

Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID / Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Apple Employee Just Leaked Details About The Iphone 8 by francis247(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
You might be busy trying to figure out the best way to get your hands on a Jet Black iPhone 7 right now, but Apple is already working on the next-gen iPhone, the one that's supposed to bring a major redesign next September. The phone is already labeled as the iPhone 8, it has already reportedly been confirmed by an Apple employee.
The unnamed employee spoke to a Business Insider reporter , sharing some details about what Apple is developing in the region. The employee said that staff in Israel are working on what's coming next in Apple's product line, including the iPhone 8.
"The worker used the term 'iPhone 8' unprompted in our conversation," Business Insider writes, which was a surprise because the next expected iPhone name would be iPhone 7s.
The employee said the iPhone 8 will be "different" than the iPhone 6s and iPhone 7, which would explain why Apple would be willing to skip the iPhone 7s next year. One other explanation for ditching the iPhone 7s moniker next year is that Apple will celebrate the iPhone's 10th anniversary, and a product name that would contain the www.thebiginfotoday..com

Re: An Apple Employee Just Leaked Details About The Iphone 8 by Saint52(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Wale u don hear, dont bother leave 7, i think i will wait for 8.
Re: An Apple Employee Just Leaked Details About The Iphone 8 by shapman: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
la click la bend
Re: An Apple Employee Just Leaked Details About The Iphone 8 by francis247(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Saint52:
Wale u don hear, dont bother leave 7, i think i will wait for 8.
LMAO
Re: An Apple Employee Just Leaked Details About The Iphone 8 by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 30, 2016
Madness
Re: An Apple Employee Just Leaked Details About The Iphone 8 by wunmi2odun(m): 12:32am On Sep 30, 2016
K
Re: An Apple Employee Just Leaked Details About The Iphone 8 by tomx123(m): 12:34am On Sep 30, 2016
Hmm
Re: An Apple Employee Just Leaked Details About The Iphone 8 by francis247(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
abuayman:
Madness

(1) (Reply)

Before You Use The Public Wi-fi, Read This / I Have Just Been Scammed By Airtel / Xiaomi MI Max Prime For Sale (4gig Ram, 128gig ROM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.