Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations (17184 Views)

Anambra Election: Security Personnel Stranded At Nzam Since Last Night (Photos) / Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) / APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations by Rett0: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
birmingham04:
. What is your problem? Check my name that is my city. I live in Birmingham city, United Kingdom. Do u know how much I earn an hour? Wake up.

I don't care what your moniker or how much you earn. I'm not broke either. My point is there's nothing good about APC or PDP to rejoice over. That's my point.
Re: Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations by egobetatoday: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
elampiro:
We people of Edo State knew APC had the upper hand based on Oshiomole's achievements. We have not forgotten Igbinedion’s rule.

The online comments by people from other states were always rubbish because they are not in Edo with us. Elections are not won online but by real voters of people affected.

if APC had the upper hand like you said they wouldnt have postponed the elections. what about the state commissioner of police that was changed in this space of time? since we already know their tactics, May God protect us beyond 2019.
Re: Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations by banki(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Dottore:
[size=15pt]It's a preemptive move showing that APC has won. Make una continue. Meanwhile dollar is 481 today. I regret supporting Buhari. Though I don't regret GEJs exit. It's time Buhari resigns honorably or risk being thrown out by massive revolt because 2019 is too far. His cabinet smells of incompetence and insensitivity the most painful are the gruesome lies by Minister for Finance and Minister for information. [/size]

revolt against buhari because its him that made us import chicken and tooth pick and finish our dollars
revolt against buhari and clap for the militants who are bombing pipelines and preventing us from getting foreign exchange
revolt against buhari and carry matras and lie down for dasuki and his friends who shared 2 billion us dollars meant for fighting a war
revolt against buhari and dance with shekau and his book haram boys for causing a food crisis in Nigeria and humanitarian crises in the north east
revolt against buhari and start importation of fish cotton eggs

don't go and learn how to produce something that will fetch you dollars

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations by Compliant(m): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
yeyeboi:
One day, I mean one day we will all see why apc is a useless party.
Sorry

Re: Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations by yeyeboi(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Compliant:

Sorry

Sorry for ur self tongue
Re: Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:
let's do it this way If you think Apc rigged the election click like if otherwise click the share button undecided

Yaga Ftc again "Twerking real bad'

Ok

Lets see how it goes in Benin City again tomorrow
Re: Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations by elampiro(m): 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
egobetatoday:

if APC had the upper hand like you said they wouldnt have postponed the elections. what about the state commissioner of police that was changed in this space of time? since we already know their tactics, May God protect us beyond 2019.

INEC postponed the election due to the militants PDP imported into the state.
Re: Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations by egobetatoday: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2016
elampiro:

INEC postponed the election due to the militants PDP imported into the state.

and they had to change the police commissioner?. I'm not bothered by the result. I saw it coming. I'm only happy that my friend on FB, a staunch Buhari supporter changed his mind immediately buhari postponed the elections. He is of he opinion that democracy should prevail in Edo. Guess what? we are in the same camp now! 2019 will be interesting. May God keep us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans / Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa / Gunshots, Panic As Aregbesola’s Convoy Passed Through Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.