Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Where I Am Going To Purchase Unn Advert Form? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where I Am Going To Purchase Unn Advert Form? (799 Views)

Unn Advert/supplementary Form For States On Strike / Unn Advert Form & Admission ( An Easy Way) / Hints on UNN Advert Form Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where I Am Going To Purchase Unn Advert Form? by Peterwilliams(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2009
Is it only in unn that you will purchase supplementary form or is it in any of the first banks
Re: Where I Am Going To Purchase Unn Advert Form? by Greatchris: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2009
For those dat live in lagos. U can get the advert form for unn at  first bank apapa branch
Re: Where I Am Going To Purchase Unn Advert Form? by Emmapat(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2011
Simply get in touch with us and we will help you secure the advert form. Call 08166292238.
Re: Where I Am Going To Purchase Unn Advert Form? by Emmapat(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2011
Emmapat:

Simply get in touch with us and we will help you secure the advert form. Call 08166292238.
Re: Where I Am Going To Purchase Unn Advert Form? by Serendipity: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2011
Who are those giving misleading info. Why don't you shut up if you don't know what to say.
@PETER, it was explicitly stated that you can only get the forms at FIDELITY and INTERCONTINENTAL BANKS, anywhere in the country. After which you go to unnportal.com, submit your teller number and other details.
http://m.unn.edu.ng/news/instructions-candidates-offered-provisional-admissions
It will do you good if you join unnforum.com
There you will see other folks and also gain insight.
Good luck!
Re: Where I Am Going To Purchase Unn Advert Form? by Johnsinia(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2011
Wat ar u waitn for! Join unnforum.con 4 confirm informatn on admissn.

(1) (Reply)

How Was Ur Oau Post Jamb? Share Ur Experience On Here / Lasu Full Time 2010/2011 Admission Forum / Нужен ваш совет!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.