Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election (59803 Views)

Edo: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Governor Elect / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by TopCelebritiesM: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
INEC has declared APC candidate, Mr Godwin Obaseki, as the winner of the Edo State governorship election which held on Wednesday, September 28.

After the collation of results from the 18 local government areas of Edo state in south-south Nigeria, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) polled a total of 319,483 votes while his closest from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Osagie Ize-Iyamu, polled 253,173 votes.

The APC won in Akoko-Edo LGA, Ikpoba-Okha, Etsako West, Etsako East, Etsako Cenral, Owan East LGA, Ovia North LGA, Oredo LGA, Uhunwomnde, Igueben LGA, Egor LGA, Owan West LGA.

The PDP won in Esan North Central, Esan West LGA, Orhionmwon LGA, Esan South East LGA, Esan North East LGA.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/09/29/inec-declares-godwin-obaseki-winner-of-edo-governorship-election/

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by dondo83(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
chaaaaaaaiiii pdp! when will inec count the likes and shares on nairaland ..... heheheeheh

334 Likes 27 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by omusiliyu(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Buhari changed the will of Edoans.

The election was rigged.

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by brainpulse: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Godwin, victory to the people.

I command by the powers that wailers and cryers to continue to wail

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by heilige(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nice

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by 4nobody4every1: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin grin grin

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by peteonline: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
"This order is announced by the observers, and the holy ones declare the verdict, so that the living may know that the Most High is sovereign over human kingdoms and grants them to whomever he desires, and he places the least important of men over them."
Daniel 4:17

I personally do not want to support any political party, I am of the firm conviction that God is in control and that no human can provide the solution to the chaos of the present world except when Jesus Christ comes down to establish the kingdom of God on earth.

I am a Christadelphian.

36 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Smooyis(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congratulations to the new governor and Edo people in general. The worst of APC is better than the best of PDP, especially in Edo state politics. Once beaten, twice shy.

248 Likes 19 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by boardmem(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
He don happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Smartforecast: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
So I happened to stumble upon a journal of Edo state and I saw the achievements of Governor Oshiomhole in contrast to what the perilous pdp government achieved in 8 years, I was astonished... There's a city Centre called ring road, when I saw the BEFORE pictures, I nearly cried for Benin residents, it looked like a den of vultures and wild creatures.

Go through the journal and see how Edo state has been transformed... Seriously if Edo people had voted in pdp I for say dem swear for them.

Person wey do better pass person no dey at all my people.

Congratulations Governor Oshiomhole,
Congratulations Obaseki...

I hope to visit Benin on your swearing in.

The people's voices were heard.

179 Likes 10 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by techinfong: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Am very sure with this buhari too go come dey gather hope say he for win 2019

Baba go slow ma lo ro o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by malbro(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Can anything good come from APC

16 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by AdeniyiA(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
PDP is a goner...

(below)When you're forcing PDP to win a state...

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by hazyfm1: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
NA GODWIN

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by veekid(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Patiently waiting for mr Patrick Obahiagbon own statement about this jollification

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by yinchar(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
We told them they will lose, but they never believe.....Ntoor grin grin grin

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by braine(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
INEC will give some people high blood pressure today. Its unfortunate that dem wailers' Nairaland 'likes' didnt count. grin grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congrats to APC........!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by tolux247(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
dondo83:
chaaaaaaaiiii pdp! when will inec count the likes and shares on nairaland ..... heheheeheh

Collation Start Now

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by kyrios: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
When POI was meant to say what he would do for the good people of Edo State he chose to keep repeating how incompetent and corrupt oshiomole while apc was sharing akara he he advertised on Instagram, Facebook and all social media on how apc is wack and all I guess people preferred the akara

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by iamtewwy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
.edolite knows Apc is not the best party but pdp is not an option

Sai obasiki walahi... Edo has decided

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Adegokenath(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
WE ARE GOING TO COURT

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by salabscholar01(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
oshobaba now

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by evansjeff(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congrats GO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by wakes: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
UP APC!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by edorhe14(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
We already knew this will be the result immediately the election was postponed

12 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by AareOgbuefi: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congrats to Obaseki, Alhamdulillah this one is conclusive

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by awollowo: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
congratulations to him, sorry to PDP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by martineinstein(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
thanks inec for helping edo pipo to rrrig d election.

We edo youth say 'no to igbinedioin,ikhimi,anenih,onolememe,ugbesia,yakubu etc'

i like d way apc riiig dis election mercifully..if it was pdp dey would have done theirs wickedly.

Karma is wicked

pastor can return to church and recover his losses with tithes and offerings

oshiomole= igbinedion+anenih+wike+dokpesi+ize+ikhimi+ugbesia

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by koboko69: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
edorhe14:
We already knew this will be the result immediately the election was postponed

PDP postponed elections by 6 solid weeks and still lost,so what is your wailing point? cheesy
dondo83:

Hahahahahaha.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by yeyeboi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos / Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.