Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,084 members, 7,867,121 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP (39421 Views)

Why We Rejected Grazing Colonies - Ohanaeze / Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC / Tai Results: PDP Huffing And Puffing Empty Air - Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by EazyMoh(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2016
waltinnovers:
I personally, refuse to accept that result because even where. I. Castmy vote, I was there after counting. These were the result
Ward 2 unit 009: APC 108; PDP 197
Ward 2 unit 008: APC 107; PDP 178
But somrthing else was said about the result.
Since ever GEJ was the president, no election was inconclusive but since Buhari enterd, there has not been any election that was concluded.
Wooooo. To APC.

APC party have something in common with APC tablet that has been ban against human consumption. All I have to say is that it is well
Can you show us what INEC recorded in that particular PU? so that we can compare.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Emmydek(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2016
what is this one blabbing?? Have you ever traveled out of that your village?? Nigeria is generally undeveloped.
recievesense:
Since APC has performed extraordinarily well in Edo in Oshiomole's tenure and transformed the state to a new Dubai then PDP should not complain.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 30, 2016
krendo:
Our democracy is in danger

I will not regret a coup de tat as it stands now because the will of the people currently counts for nothing

Oshiomole must not be allowed to get away with this.
justice is not done by the courts then let everyone prepare for free for all violence

i want to assure u dat.... U'll be held accountable for ur talks and actions, trust me....

1 Like

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by cyrilamx(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2016
Your wailing has just taken a new dimension. It is only a dishonest person like you that want to exonerate pdp from our present situation. In 2011, didn't the north vote for pdp? Has pdp not be rigging election? Didn't Yaradua admit openly that the election that brought him to power was fraudulent and didn't same supreme courts whose justices were pdp at hearts because they must serve the master who appointed them, not rule in favour of Yaradua when Buhari took him to court? Didn't Gej along with Wike rig the Rivers' election with so much blood letting? Have you forgotten that a week to parliamentary election the Gej led administration removed the AIG from Rivers? What about the Ekiti rigged Election? During pdp regime, what about high profile assassination like Harry Marshall of river state? If Gej had contested that election at the tribunal which he has a right to do, he would have been out of office by the time it gets to the supreme court. So Gej knew he was a failure...who had no mind of his own. That why after he was booted out of office, he said that he has been in cage for about Six years. So instead of crying go and ask your party to go to court...
pawesome:
waris dis one sayn? U forgot wt happnd in d north wen buhari lost d last election? It ws a do or die fr xtians ova hia..so stop spewin rubish cz if gej would hv contested d last result,it would hav been anoda blood shed..many pdp governors dt lost neva bodad contestin ani result buh in dose states wia pdp won,al d apc losers contestd..so wt u sayn..sha na all f us de dis hardship probably e neva do u.u need more n u shall get it..
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by soledayo(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2016
richidinho:
Free and fair election left with Jonathan
D same way he left with the nation's wealth and livelihood. He also left with your future. Was not surprised ur hero's wife wanted to use N70b for medicals. Indeed he left wt free and fair election.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Cajal(m): 7:31am On Sep 30, 2016
U can go to court, wike won in court under buhari
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by IEDA: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2016
recievesense:
Since APC has performed extraordinarily well in Edo in Oshiomole's tenure and transformed the state to a new Dubai then PDP should not complain.
New Dubai.....now i see you've never left your village...
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by ihatesycophant(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2016
richidinho:
The same free and fair eĺection that brought Fayose, Wike, and brought divisions in virtually in all PDP state and at National level. The same free and fair that made 16>19 and 6>19. That even made a sitting governor impeached but returned by Supreme Court. No single politician is a saint in politics, to they can only pretend.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by zikter(m): 8:09am On Sep 30, 2016
richidinho:
yes, but at least we have not forgotten ekiti fiasco. very very free and fair indeed.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by zikter(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2016
Nelannie:
Sometimes I still de ask my self............................Wetin make Jonathan accept defeat!!!!!
because he was defeated na
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by zikter(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2016
Nelannie:
Sometimes I still de ask my self............................Wetin make Jonathan accept defeat!!!!!
because he was defeated na. see question. wetin him for do before
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by zikter(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2016
afla:

Which supreme court? The same one that rubbished our constitution in the kogi matter?
no the one that upheld wike and rest election.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by davereal(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2016
Oladimejyy:
What are u sayingwe were saying something u go bring drunkard(GEJ)for matter now...guy take time ooo..iyalaya gbogbo PDP supporters,CHANGE ti take over

At least GEJ was your president and still travelling all over the world as a Global Leader. Where is your drunk father?
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by giusjr(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2016
There are numerous accounts and records of Police harassment all over the state, designed to strike fear in the hearts of PDP members, using men of the CID (Criminal Investigation Department), SARS, MOPOL 60 Command, DSS and other security agencies. Of particular concern is the atrocious gangsterism demonstrated in Etsako West, the home of the incumbent APC Governor and the deputy governor nominee, where many of our members and agents were assaulted, almost mortally, and some still being detained as we speak.
Those still detained include Michael Etu, Gabriel Etu and Mohammed Sani. Also, a Honda Accord vehicle, with registration number FST 868 BC, belonging to one of our stalwarts was destroyed, and is still lying at the voting center.
There is also the widely reported and recorded case of collation center disruption in Oredo local government, by the notorious Osakpamwan Eriyo, who invaded the venue and released shots in the air, chasing away supporters and people, before making away with the results. This happened in the full glare of the Police, DSS, INEC and other security personnel. Interestingly, neither INEC nor the Police showed any concern or any resistance, even as we speak.
It is on record that the level of open financial inducements was unprecedented and indigent voters were being offered between N2,000 and N5,000 to cast their votes, and also forced to display their ballot prints. Numerous videos were posted on social media showing APC members handing out monies to voters, in the full glare of INEC and security officers.
Deliberate connivance with INEC staff to steal materials and results in various wards. We particularly take note of materials stolen at Ologbo, Ikpoba Okha, Nikorogha, Ovia South West, Urhonigbe in Orhionmwon, Udaba in Etsako Central, Opoji in Esan Central and many others.
To put it mildly, Edo 2016 has turned out to be a travesty of our democracy, and it is calamitous that in spite of all the atrocities committed by APC, nothing happened to thugs like Osakpamwan Eriyo who went to George Idah Primary school in Oredo Local government area, to snatch results in the full glare of the Police, SSS and INEC officials. Shooting, chasing and scaring away voters, and even international observers, is nothing short of a bastardisation of our hard earned democracy.
A few days ago, we mentioned in a press statement, that Adams Oshiomole boasted openly, how he had prepared results already for the election, which will be announced, and PDP can go to court. It has been executed today, but the will of Edo people will never be subverted by Adams Oshiomole and his cohorts. We will do everything within the law to claim our mandate. In the words of Plato, the penalty we pay for refusing to participate in politics, and to exercise our right, is that we end up being governed and oppressed by evil men. This impunity must end in Edo State!

You are just a waiter and nothing more.
though I stand to be corrected, but I think your grievances are just totally misplaced.
One of the dulling statement anyone on the shore of Nigeria can make to me right now is that GEJ is this and that. I know certainly that GEJ nay be a gentleman o... at least to some extent.. but I thought along the line, he also learnt how to play games when it comes to Nigeria politics. if not, why do you think he used military,,, I mean military nit police,, not CID, ......military to rig Fayose in..... Unfortunately, They tried it in Osun state and discovered that my people are wiser.
If you like wail forever. PDP is the father of everything that's bad in this country.

1 Like

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by mavinc4u(f): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2016
cyrilamx:
Yes he should have killed like Wike in other to obtain political power. Try such Wike's rubbish in Edo and see what the monarchy will do to you. Ever since the Igbinedion administration of which POI was a mber short-changed the late Oba of his entitlement, I knew it was a gonna for them. If you can cheat the royal Father, then who are the people? Cry me a river girl for your satanic party lost in a woeful circumstance. We ain't fools in Edo...he is even lucky to get such bites in Benin. No tru Bini voted POI, he got those votes from non indigenes in our midst.

Hia, killed? Oh God this politicians have finally destroyed our education system. My dear, please ask them to change your medicine for you cos the one you are taking right now is doing more harm than good to you. Imagine what the so called leader of tomorrow is spouting from his month.
My dear where did you see killed in my post? To be strong does not mean to kill, there are people who have strong hold as their birth right that you can't take it away from them, they win in almost everything they participate without much noise. Oga, grab your dictionary abeg. I don't care about your ever lying APC neither do I care about PDP. My prayer is that your party and the other party will never smell any seat in my state. Keep deceiving yourself while they keep making use of what is left in your brain. Open your eyes, they don't care about you. All the federal government jobs have come and gone without them considering you in any and you are here dancing skelewu to a party. You no dey shame or you have become blind because of a party?
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by gowaga68: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2016
krendo:

I will not regret a coup de tat as it stands now because the will of the people currently counts for nothing

Let PDP go to court. If justice is not done by the courts then let everyone prepare for free for all violence
A piece of advice to you, pray for good things to your fellow man as that goodness will follow thy.
Mind you if they do as you said "Free for all" people will die or get injured.
Even if its a coup, a lot will die even if you don't die someone's love one will.
Have a nice day.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by cyrilamx(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2016
Idiot I thought you singled out 'killed' for correction. Who doesn't know what you meant by strong? Wike literally spilt blood just to become governor and you here applauding him. He is a blood cuddling demon whose lust for power turn Rivers into a literally battle field where human lives accrued for nothing and aided by your ineffectual Buffon. Sentiments cum bigotry burn in your heart because your evil looting party was booted out of power...Here in Edo State, we employ our brains and not like in Rivers where militancy, and anarchy reign supreme. Your surely disappointed that civility reigned in Edo and human was sacrificed as obtainable in Rivers.
mavinc4u:

Hia, killed? Oh God this politicians have finally destroyed our education system. My dear, please ask them to change your medicine for you cos the one you are taking right now is doing more harm than good to you. Imagine what the so called leader of tomorrow is spouting from his month.
My dear where did you see killed in my post? To be strong does not mean to kill, there are people who have strong hold as their birth right that you can't take it away from them, they win in almost everything they participate without much noise. Oga, grab your dictionary abeg. I don't care about your ever lying APC neither do I care about PDP. My prayer is that your party and the other party will never smell any seat in my state. Keep deceiving yourself while they keep making use of what is left in your brain. Open your eyes, they don't care about you. All the federal government jobs have come and gone without them considering you in any and you are here dancing skelewu to a party. You no dey shame or you have become blind because of a party?
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by ofwest47(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2016
PIN DI PIN end of the road party will always loose in any election be it local, state or national because their party has reached the end of the road yet they will always not accept their defeat for face saving even Kowa party with one vote is also protesting to safe face.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Hamato: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by cyprex: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2016
krendo:

Let PDP go to court. If justice is not done by the courts then let everyone prepare for free for all violence

You seem to be hiding under the shade of online discussion to incite violence.
Remember violence is an ill wind any may also blow through your part-, business, family et al.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by APCmyheart(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2016
richidinho:

Oh...really, Then Bayelsa election wasn't free and fair also is rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta etc... You better shut up.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by richidinho(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

Oh...really, Then Bayelsa election wasn't free and fair also is rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta etc... You better shut up.

Learn how to talk to your elders kid
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by esosuo2: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2016
Wailers .Must wail .Instead of pdp supporters to advise pastor to humbly accept the brutality they gave him mayb he may be lucky to win a councilor position when they decide to do it, some dey advice am to go tribunal go mess up for d second time ,which judge go hear the work when osho do wen go even listen to all the dreams pdp thought came true
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by econity(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2016
richidinho:
It's Buhari that conducted Ekiti election, it's Buhari that conducted Rivers election? Tell me that Rivers election is better than Edo election.

1 Like

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by econity(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
PDP must not rest until they upturn this sham they called election. Although it might tarry, victory will surely come.

And to the Zombies here, nobody in his right senses will vote a party that under nine months brought recession. With the level of votes INEC managed to Give in favour of POI, it is a clear signal that APC has been rejected.

For now, PDP should carefully study the results, gather more forensic evidence either photos, videos or implicative documents so that the mandate of the
people will be restored in an appellant court.

PDP (POWER)

Hope they can gather more evidence than Dakuku did in Rivers state. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by econity(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2016
richidinho:

I hope you're replying all those quoting you cause I can figure that you have selective amnesia. Tell me something about Ekiti gate. Maybe the 'likes'you're getting from the nonsense you wrote is causing celebration in your hood.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by richidinho(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2016
econity:

I hope you're replying all those quoting you cause I can figure that you have selective amnesia. Tell me something about Ekiti gate. Maybe the 'likes'you're getting from the nonsense you wrote is causing celebration in your hood.

Kid
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by DrHighchief(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2016
What's there no rigging in the LGA's PDP won?
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by APCmyheart(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2016
richidinho:

Learn how to talk to your elders kid

Lol see this one oo do i look like your mate? So commenting on Nairaland now turn us to mate? Beside you talking about respect, have you forgotten your tribe you to wake your parent up from bed with a scissors kick?
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by mrZENographer: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2016
recievesense:

You are deceiving urself. If Buhari cannot perform, is it this new rigged-in dog that will? They are all birds of a feather.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by recievesense: 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
mrZENographer:

You are deceiving urself. If Buhari cannot perform, is it this new rigged-in dog that will? They are all birds of a feather.

IEDA:
New Dubai.....now i see you've never left your village...

Emmydek:
what is this one blabbing?? Have you ever traveled out of that your village?? Nigeria is generally undeveloped.

There is word Called sarcasm.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by richeso: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
if PDP win its Inconclusive.. but if APC, Concluded. LOL

9ja don enter one big chance.

i like as jona comot, so some Nigerians go understand good and bad. you can not value the good thing you have unless its taken from you.

Almost All PDP Won elections are won in Court, not from INEC. learn from that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart / Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs / Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.