Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) (36300 Views)

"Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by uss25dec: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
My daily question abt dia incident is dat, was it after he was removed as appropriation chairman that angel Gabriel opened his eyes in a dream that this is what is happening in NA? He knew dis long time ago n has been part of d "gang" as well. Am sure he must have benefited from such act in d past after being in d House for abt 6yrs now. I don't support budget padding or fight against corruption. I hate Jubrin's action because he opened to d public, abt wats happening in NA after he was removed from his 'juicy' position. Had it been he made dis revelation as an ordinary floor member, I wud vote for him as d most corrupt-free Nigerian of all time. D way I c it, Jubrin is more corrupt Dan d speaker. Now he is crying foul abt his suspension. Dats very funny. As an ordinary floor member, if u want to bring a speaker of ur House down, bear in mind dat 2 of u wud go down together or he wud use his power n his "soldiers" in d House to push u down. After all, using som1 conclusion's " National Assembly is a den thieves"
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by uss25dec: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
All d members of d House r d same. dey knw wat dey r doing. Budget padding is not d only corrupt practice in National Assembly. If Jubrin claims dat he is corrupt-free n want 2b a hero, let us invite genuine auditors to audit all d so call constituency allowances he received for d past 5yrs. Kura Yana Kiran kare maye ( birds of a feather flock together)

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by Charly68: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
It is foolishness to be wise in the midst of ignorant majority

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
yeyeboi:

I didn't vote the illiterate crazy dullardino of duara.

Crazy illiterate Nigerians did.

Your moniker speaks volume about your mental capacity.

What is Buhari's business with the show of Shame they are doing in the house ?

When he wades in, you will scream Tyrant and Separation of power.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by shegsrules(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
And the two men sealing the door have kids and would beat their kids if the cheat in school or steal money. Hmmm...
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
emmykk:
what did you got wrong.when he was enjoying did he share with you? he only started singing when he was remove from his juicy position

Bros na true u talk, I just dey wonder how all those thieves take enter power. angry
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
AntiWailer:

Your moniker speaks volume about your mental capacity.

What is Buhari's business with the show of Shame they are doing in the house ?

When he wades in, you will scream Tyrant and Separation of power.

It is his business, atleast he is the president and he have the power to reshuffle. All of them aboki
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
I wonder how buhari will explain himself out with his world power friends his always running to, knowing very well the corruption fight is shady, if the Whistleblower is suspended while those that should rot in jail are winning and dining with buhari. What a big to Nigerian leaders.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by Kdon2: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nnamdisblog:
National Assembly staff pictured today sealing off Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin's office after he was suspended for 180 Legislative days on Wednesday, September 28th.
See more photos below.
http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/09/photos-national-assembly-staff-seals-off-hon-jibrin-office.html

His people should take to the street to protest lack of representative in the house joor! Criminals serving justice! SMH
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
The moment when over sabi put you into troble why tryin' to play the good samerritan, at times is better to play mumu to what you already knw so that the national cake go reach You.

This same Abdulmumin Jibrin wey blackmail Aminu Tambuwal wey make him cry like tata in his office...

I no pity am, shey all of em' na thief..
Na only God knw wetin' transpire between them that made him to carry the budget paddin' and signature foregry commot outside!

Maybe na him greed...
The budget has been padded that's why saraki abi na dogara asked the house to stand up, if they are with him and they all did. Instead of JIBRIN TO CHOP THE SMALL SHIT(LIKE DOG) WEY HIM SEE, AND GET SMALL ENERGY TO LAY AMBUSH, HIM COME FU^KUP!
All of them na thief!
Even ßußu!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by manyus(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gelengelen:
in other words, yoruba muslims did.
Do you know the meaning of Gelengelen in Yoruba?...FO_L
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by precious1967(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
i ll not sign d budget because it has been padded but now i dont know what jibrin was saying about paddin in d house of rep. he should carry his cross alone.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by Aarenaija: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is what you get when you have a Country with Docile citizens that can not
Stand up and demand for accountability from their leaders when they do and or
go wrong.

In saner climes, the streets should be busy with protests against this type of impunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by Roadmike(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
[size=18pt]Do not understant all these Comments about having simpathy for Jubrin. think he deserves all that his coming to him.

This is somebody that was part of the whole padding arrangement and started making noise upon his removal, with a view to claim an Holier than thou attitude.

Its all lie as his part of the whole drama.[/size]
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by fairheven: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
this is height of tirany! what is Dogara feeling like?

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by Leiman100(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
yeyeboi:

keep hating, that's your potion PMB will continue to soar higher and higher than all your heroes
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by lordcenred(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
BE811APP:
In as much as the guy is fighting the leadership of the house..

He could have done it in a better way...

He should keep enjoying the media burahaha..

SO if they didnt sack him as a chairman of the committee..

He could have been mute

Even Buhari know say this Jibirin guy fvck up sha lipsrsealed
meaning?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by CltrAltDel: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Jubrin needs not worry,infact he must be somewhere sipping orijin....he knows afonja abobakus will rise up to the 'his return occassion. grin
Just like the ipork yoot supported Saraki. .....u guys no go shame at all grin grin grin angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3572518_ibosupportsaraki_jpegbebdddaa5020198ee6578b52b567aa46

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by dotedote: 12:03am On Sep 30, 2016
i almost called you stupid then i checked your name

yeyeboi:

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by JCKA23: 12:05am On Sep 30, 2016
Ratello:
Exercise in futility, Dogara should be ready to kiss the house goodbye soon. Abdulmumuni Jibrin has just moved from zero to hero through this shoddy display by lawmakers leadership at the House of Rep.
in ur dreams better wake up foool
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by BigIyanga: 12:59am On Sep 30, 2016
And GMB with APC is anti corruption??

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by Billygee2u: 1:34am On Sep 30, 2016
Businessideas:
Hilarious and infantile. This is what you get when you allow the low grade and idle ones among us rule us. Are they going to lock out the needs for representation of his constituents in the national assembly or as a freely elected representative of his people, the votes of his own people is less important as the votes of the constituents of Dogara?
This Buhari anticorruption fight is a joke taken too far for as long as Dogara and saraki continue to lead both chambers of the national assembly.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:09am On Sep 30, 2016
CltrAltDel:

Just like the ipork yoot supported Saraki. .....u guys no go shame at all grin grin grin angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3572518_ibosupportsaraki_jpegbebdddaa5020198ee6578b52b567aa46

baba agba,ilugunareaboy,gurnam,boar,'tunji oldest methuselah,i support ipob o buh i be benin. grin grin grin

U want kola or oldman aromatic schnappe? When dem wan give u oldest agba plaque of NL? grin

jubrin nø get problem,dem 'noice ppl' go help am...ppl like afonja gbajabiamila whatever that means.. grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2016
dotedote:
i almost called you stupid then i checked your name

Ur father there angry
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 7:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Leiman100:
keep hating, that's your potion PMB will continue to soar higher and higher than all your heroes

I have decided to swear for anybody that supports PMB on my quotes

May you life be like like recession PMB as put us. See ur head like another thing angry
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by freshdude99(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2016
solid3:
This is injustice. The thieves were all left but the whistle blower is made to face this sort of humiliation whilst the case is in court and they've been duly notified.

Mean while, somewhere in Edo.
But the whistle blower was a thief before and now.
Let him face his cross, isn't he the same man that humiliated NOI on finance committee hearing?
He talks too much

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by freshdude99(m): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2016
uss25dec:
All d members of d House r d same. dey knw wat dey r doing. Budget padding is not d only corrupt practice in National Assembly. If Jubrin claims dat he is corrupt-free n want 2b a hero, let us invite genuine auditors to audit all d so call constituency allowances he received for d past 5yrs. Kura Yana Kiran kare maye ( birds of a feather flock together)
#fact
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by Izonpikin: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2016
BE811APP:
In as much as the guy is fighting the leadership of the house..

He could have done it in a better way...

He should keep enjoying the media burahaha..

SO if they didnt sack him as a chairman of the committee..

He could have been mute

Even Buhari know say this Jibirin guy fvck up sha lipsrsealed
grin grin grin

buhari go say whick kin fuccck up guy be this... grin grin grin...him go say over zealousness dey worry am...

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by bashobusa(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2016
dealslip:

The moment you voted an incompetent and narrow minded illiterate as your leader.
thunder will surely fire u nd ur entirely good for nothing generation
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by Hakeem3(m): 10:38am On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=yeyeboi post=49778253]

Crazy illiterate Nigerians did.[/quot
That man is well educated and more intelligent than u or any member of ur family.. #fact..!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) by dealslip(f): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2016
bashobusa:
thunder will surely fire u nd ur entirely good for nothing generation

For your mind now, you sabi command thunder. Na your house thunder dey live?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

39 Senators Fail To Sponsor Bill In Six Months (names) / Guber Polls: INEC Heads To Court Over BVAS Re-Configuration / Aliyu Giwa Weds Oyinkan Affinnih (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.