Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

How To Get Free SMS Reseller Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Free SMS Reseller Website (568 Views)

How To Send Mtn Free Sms / Easiest Way On How To Get Bulksms Reseller Website Programin Knowledge Nt Needed / I Need A Bulksms Reseller Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free SMS Reseller Website by pmictltd(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Bulk SMS Business still one of the Lucrative Online Business you can venture into.
Price is still cheaper compared to GSM Company SMS service providers such as MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, and ETISALAT.
For the reason of Economy crises many have dropped the business and those that have the intention to start the business couldn't.
This is why we are giving out SMS website almost Free.
The normal price:
SMS Component License is N15,100
Domain name registration is N3,900
Website Hosting is N6,000
Setup fee is N5,000
TOTAL = N30,000

But Instead of paying N30,000
We are willing to give all at N10,000 only to few people.

The money you are paying is just the setup fee and domain name registration.
We are giving the hosting free, we are as well giving the SMS Component Free
We have the urge to help NEW ENTREPRENEURS Grow their Business.

Read full details here

COURTESY: PHILMORE-ICT LIMITED

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating My NL 500th Like.. Oya Join Me And Praise The Lord / Some Stupid Problem You Willconuter In Bulksms Business / Globalhosting247.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.