Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing (4914 Views)

Oil & Gas Jobs In Nigeria 2017 - Recruitment Ongoing!!! / Massive Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment Ongoing At FUNAAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by 377: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Please house what is the latest with Nigerian peace corps uptill now the senate has not passed the bill into law. Please what is the latest cos that's my only hope of getting a gederal govt job. Pls someone should help say something. I got in with am MBA and I am to be given two star. Ie ag luetnant. Pls someone should say something to me before I do something bad cos that's my only hope.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by ify2016: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
LMAO..

WHEN YOU WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAM YOU SHOULD SEARCH FOR ANOTHER JOB.

DON'T RELY ON THIS PEOPLE FOR NOW. SOMEONE I KNOW HAS DONE EVERYTHING I.E TRAINING SINCE 2011 AND UP TILL NOW HE HASN'T BEEN EMPLOYED.

FG JOB INDEED. FORGET ABOUT THEM WITH THEIR YEYE 40K AND OTHER EXPENSES.
PRESS FORWARD, A BETTER DAY IS AHEAD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by paulsir: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
That job na rubbish, I was at their so called verification and it was something else.Imagine one of them told. girl to fetch water from the well for him and another to carry the water into their bathroom. In fact one of them slapped a guy just because he complained that they were forcing people to buy white on blue at 1.5k and one stupid video at 500.

They never accredit them they were doing rubbish, if they kon accredit them nko .
They even told people to pay 40k for camping.
I left there in annoyance.
Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by armpit: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Don't loose hope, yet don't put in all your hope... A bill that has passed its final stage in the reps and is at its last stage in the senate is as good as law. In democracy majority always win; recall the public hearing, out of over 100 agencies present only 4 opposed. haba! u should be smiling already. yes they have been trying since 1998, and a lot of people have enrolled since then. Don't let their story weigh you down after all its people that suffer for others to benefit. The bill ain't the only bill in the senate, so na one after the other. keep calm.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by kodine: 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
ify2016:
LMAO..

WHEN YOU WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAM YOU SHOULD SEARCH FOR ANOTHER JOB.

DON'T RELY ON THIS PEOPLE FOR NOW. SOMEONE I KNOW HAS DONE EVERYTHING I.E TRAINING SINCE 2011 AND UP TILL NOW HE HASN'T BEEN EMPLOYED.

FG JOB INDEED. FORGET ABOUT THEM WITH THEIR YEYE 40K AND OTHER EXPENSES.
PRESS FORWARD, A BETTER DAY IS AHEAD.
dont say what u dnt kno about.....Op...thursday..our bill will be passed for accent.
Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by Bellfun(m): 12:14am On Sep 30, 2016
Op...
Kindly use your time and energy to start a business or get engaged in something worthwhile!

Peace Corp is a sure time-waster!

Believe me,its more like an organized fraudulent scheme! Just think about the money you've spent on it... you'd better started looking for a real and credible biz/job.... don't waste your precious time!

Thank you!
Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by Morhziez(m): 1:06am On Sep 30, 2016
Read My signature..Please!
Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by armpit: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2016
Bellfun:
Op...
Kindly use your time and energy to start a business or get engaged in something worthwhile!

Believe me,its more like an organized fraudulent scheme! Just think about the money you've spent on it... you'd better started looking for a real and credible biz/job.... don't waste your precious time!

Thank you!
I guess a lot of people felt the way you feel now when FRSC and NSCDC was yet to be commissioned; now they will do anything to get enlisted. if you don't know the story, ask an elder.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by solzil(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2016
am a strong fan of peace corp of nigeria,and again i bought d form and registered wit dem and we are told dat our camping wil be at jos,bt no word or text from dem abot wen d training wil comence.plz anybdy wit any credible info abot d training should let me no.
Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by solzil(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2016
armpit:
Don't loose hope, yet don't put in all your hope... A bill that has passed its final stage in the reps and is at its last stage in the senate is as good as law. In democracy majority always win; recall the public hearing, out of over 100 agencies present only 4 opposed. haba! u should be smiling already. yes they have been trying since 1998, and a lot of people have enrolled since then. Don't let their story weigh you down after all its people that suffer for others to benefit. The bill ain't the only bill in the senate, so na one after the other. keep calm.
i completely agree wit u.dat was how many of us lost d opportunity 2 bcom a civil defence office. in peace corp of nigeria i stand

1 Like

Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by kodine: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
Bellfun:
Op...

Thank you!
I was in ur position 2006...civil.defense issue. Pls op....send me ur nomber..let me add u to a group....our bill is for thursday by Gods grace.
Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by kodine: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pls Op disassociate urself wit pipu dat will discourage u....just send me ur nomba..will.add u up to a more informative group...just peace corps officers only. Lastly..dos doubting thomas...it was just like a dream in the eyes of so many wen civil defense was sign into law...if u are opportune to read the bill dat will be presented nxt week..u will kno God has already answer our prayers...we are celebrating now....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by ify2016: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
kodine:
dont say what u dnt kno about.....Op...thursday..our bill will be passed for accent.

Today na Friday already. Una Thursday no dey finish?

Scam people

2 Likes

Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by khristal87(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Bt d time d bill s passed, those f u dt ve undergone training llnjst b sidelined... Senators n oda top politicians ll fix in dia own candidates...follow ur hrt sha.....
Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by sirmmykay(m): 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
joining peace corps is a big risk that worth taking, its a gamble that worth playing. i'm not supporting them but i believe that it will definitely become a reality very soon. lets think of it, a bill that was accepted by the house of rep, many agencies, scaled thru the first and second reading in the senate deserve kudos. an NGO that is well connected with United Nation and even choose the national commandant as one of their ambassador. lets just follow our mind, keep the fire burning, trusting God for celebration very soon. shalom

1 Like

Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by solzil(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
kodine:
I was in ur position 2006...civil.defense issue. Pls op....send me ur nomber..let me add u to a group....our bill is for thursday by Gods grace.
here is my number.am nt a member yet cos am abot 2 be trained in jos camp.so plz any info abot peacecorp wil be apreciated. 08034718894, 08142294789
Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by tolu4you: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
kodine:
Pls Op disassociate urself wit pipu dat will discourage u....just send me ur nomba..will.add u up to a more informative group...just peace corps officers only. Lastly..dos doubting thomas...it was just like a dream in the eyes of so many wen civil defense was sign into law...if u are opportune to read the bill dat will be presented nxt week..u will kno God has already answer our prayers...we are celebrating now....

forget about them please..... share me your contact... I'm patriot
Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by Eniga4: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2016
Pls can some give me a link on how to join Peace Corps of Nigeria? Am really interested in it. Do they have a whatsapp group?
Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by Eniga4: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2016
solzil:
i completely agree wit u.dat was how many of us lost d opportunity 2 bcom a civil defence office. in peace corp of nigeria i stand
Who can help me with any pcn national executive number
Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by armpit: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Today the 13th of October 2016, the Bill for an Act to establish the Nigerian Peace Corps was considered at the floor of the Senate for the third time. Presiding over the proceedings, the Senate President, Bukola Saraki entertained debate as Senator Abdulahi Adamu moved the motion for the reading. With Chairman, Senate Committee on Interior, Senator Bayero U. Nafada (Gombe North) unavoidably absent from the hallowed Chamber, and a successful legislation leading to amendments in the Bill to suit the operations of the Nigerian Peace Corps when finally passed, the proceeding was stalled for further actions. Having followed the procedures, we are confident of a speedy passage during the next conveyed sitting which will surely have the Chairman, Senate Committee on Interior in attendance, to present the Bill. Keep the hopes alive, do not be distracted!

1 Like

Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by Eniga4: 6:01am On Oct 15, 2016
armpit:
Today the 13th of October 2016, the Bill for an Act
to establish the Nigerian Peace Corps was
considered at the floor of the Senate for the third
time. Presiding over the proceedings, the Senate
President, Bukola Saraki entertained debate as
Senator Abdulahi Adamu moved the motion for the
reading.
With Chairman, Senate Committee on Interior,
Senator Bayero U. Nafada (Gombe North)
unavoidably absent from the hallowed Chamber,
and a successful legislation leading to
amendments in the Bill to suit the operations of the
Nigerian Peace Corps when finally passed, the
proceeding was stalled for further actions.
Having followed the procedures, we are confident of
a speedy passage during the next conveyed sitting
which will surely have the Chairman, Senate
Committee on Interior in attendance, to present the
Bill. Keep the hopes alive, do not be distracted!
armpit let me have your phone number plz. there is small issue I need to discuss with you
Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by 377: 7:46am On Oct 15, 2016
Thanks house for all ur advice. I no that peace corp has come to stay. Soonest we will be there latest in the next 2 weeks. My contact Is 08188024422
Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by Updatenow: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Am introducing MMM Nigeria to you all who havent join yet.

It is a community of people providing help to each other...

You get 30% of any amount you provide help with in 30days

E.g. you provide help of 100,000# after 30days you will get help of 130,000# the 30,000# added is your 30% bonus after 30days

MMM pays it for real, it no fraud...

Provide Help up to 20,000# and above for the 1st time and u will receive 20$ starter bonus, PH with 200,000# and above for the 1st time and u will receive 50% starter bonus, NOTE still with your 30% bonus after 30days

Kindly open dis link and click on REGISTRATION

http:///

Fill d registration form and ensure d following :

INVITE: good_goodens@yahoo.com

GUIDER'S EMAIL: Leave blank

GUIDER'S PHONE: Leave blank

Whatsapp me for further assistance-08185060158
Re: Peace Corp Of Nigeria Recruitment Ongoing by toptech29: 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Updatenow:
Am introducing MMM Nigeria to you all who havent join yet.

It is a community of people providing help to each other...

You get 30% of any amount you provide help with in 30days

E.g. you provide help of 100,000# after 30days you will get help of 130,000# the 30,000# added is your 30% bonus after 30days

MMM pays it for real, it no fraud...

Provide Help up to 20,000# and above for the 1st time and u will receive 20$ starter bonus, PH with 200,000# and above for the 1st time and u will receive 50% starter bonus, NOTE still with your 30% bonus after 30days

Kindly open dis link and click on REGISTRATION

http:///

Fill d registration form and ensure d following :

INVITE: good_goodens@yahoo.com

GUIDER'S EMAIL: Leave blank

GUIDER'S PHONE: Leave blank

Whatsapp me for further assistance-08185060158

join the mmm fresher's group now
check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Erisco Foods Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Test With Peopleplus / Ongoing Recruitment At Juan Industries Limited, January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.