Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,422 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Flirting With A Deeper Life Girl Be Like - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Flirting With A Deeper Life Girl Be Like (1157 Views)

Be.like. Bro And Be Smart / C.A.C Pastors Be Like This When Introducing Them To The Church / Funny 'be Like Bro' Images Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flirting With A Deeper Life Girl Be Like by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
Flirting with a deeper life girl be like
Him: Bae watsup
Her: Pls my name is Grace not Bae
Him: OK Grace how are you
Her: the Lord is my strength.. Him: OK, Wats are you doing now
Her: am cooking
Him: aww, should I come and help you?
Her: I can do all things through him that strengthens me...
Him: hmmm OK ooo. At least I will come after you might have finished cooking the food so u will serve me..
Her: pls I only serve the living God
Him: OK sister Grace wat are u wearing now...
Her: am wearing the full armor of Christ... Him: Alright, i give up...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flirting With A Deeper Life Girl Be Like by swagifted(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is funny tho.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Generator (images) / What Do You Want To Read?: Joke / Script For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.