Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Breast Issue. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breast Issue. (1043 Views)

Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years / 10 Home Remedies For Breast Enlargement / Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breast Issue. by Lizzieo(f): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gud evening, I am a spinster of 27yeare but just observed a whitish tissue coming out of my breast yesterday and today when I saw it again,I pressed it and it also came out with a little blood which later stopped but am feeling pain on it.pls what does dat means and precaution against dat. Thanks.
Re: Breast Issue. by sammysunny88: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lizzieo:
Gud evening, I am a spinster of 27yeare but just observed a whitish tissue coming out of my breast yesterday and today when I saw it again,I pressed it and it also came out with a little blood which later stopped but am feeling pain on it.pls what does dat means and precaution against dat. Thanks.
Without waisting time, go to hospital for good doctor to examine it for you and if possible, run a test for you to know what the problem is before is too late then get back to me with the result. Am a complementary alternative medicine therapiest. So I can be of help if there is strange development.

1 Like

Re: Breast Issue. by Lizzieo(f): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
sammysunny88:
Without waisting time, go to hospital for good doctor to examine it for you and if possible, run a test for you to know what the problem is before is too late then get back to me with the result. Am a complementary alternative medicine therapiest. So I can be of help if there is strange development.
OK,thanks.
Re: Breast Issue. by babyt66: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
If there is white stuff discharged from nipple, it usually happens when the nipples are being squeezed or are related with the following conditions.
1. Your Are Pregnant
Many women notice clear or white stuff out of nipple in early pregnancy. It is usually clear in early pregnancy but, later on in pregnancy, it becomes more like milk in appearance. This is normal.
2. Your Are Breastfeeding
There will be some white stuff from nipple after you have stopped breastfeeding your infant. This can last for several months or even for years after nursing. This is normal.
3. Breasts Stimulation
If the breasts are stimulated in any way, they may secrete some type of fluid. This can be caused by exercising vigorously with a tight bra, including when you are jogging.
4. Certain Medications
There are medications that can result in a white stuff coming out of nipple. Some of these include Tagamet (cimetidine) which is used for stomach ailments, birth control pills, certain antidepressants, some other psychiatric medications and a nausea medication called domperidone.
5. Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Women with fibrocystic breast disease have cysts and fibrous tissue in their breasts. These are changes in the breast that result in thickened breast tissue and lumps. Besides pain and itching of the breasts, these fibrocystic changes can cause clear, yellow, green, or white discharge from the nipples.
6. Galactorrhea
Galactorrhea is a medical term that describes the secretion of milk or a milk-like discharge from the breasts in a person who isn't breastfeeding. It is not a disease in and of itself and there are many causes of this condition. Some of them include medications, hormone therapy, pituitary gland tumors, herbal remedies (like fennel and anise), illicit drugs (marijuana), and a low thyroid condition.
7. Ectasia of the Mammary Duct
This is commonly found among women who are in the perimenopausal period of their lives. While it doesn't usually have any symptoms, this condition can result in a white, black or green discharge from the nipples, redness or soreness of the breast and nipple, an inverted nipple, or a thickened area or lump where the duct has become clogged.
Watsapp me on 08032493281

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Condoms Prevent HIV? / 8 Ways To Stay Hydrated Other Than Drinking Water. / Heaviest Woman Lifted By Crane, Lands Mumbai For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.