Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? (78856 Views)

Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. / Fascinating Images Of When Nature Fights Back / Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Tobitrueman(m): 7:17am On Oct 03, 2016
smartoliver:
This dude has the most Interesting,most educating,most additive,most alluring,most intelligent,most touching..infact most everything goodest thread on Nairaland...bro,u're blessed..nice thread,I..infact,WE enJOYED it grin
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Tobitrueman(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=Explorers post=49868101]

Nice thread Mr Explorers (pics below, I know, just kidding with ya ) grin

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by kinglee007(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:
The mother of Abdolah Hosseinzadeh, who was murdered in 2007, slaps the man who killed her son during the execution ceremony in the northern city of Nowshahr, Iran just before she removed the noose around his neck with the help of her husband, sparing the life of her son’s convicted murderer.

Waoohh!!!!!.......while some people cant even forgive stealing cent from them.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/the-45-most-powerful-photos-of-2014?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9698518388

Now that's what I call GENUINE FORGIVENESS

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Youngtrice(m): 7:43am On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:
These two women are twins; biological sisters parented by a white father and a Jamaican mother.
Yeah, I know them on Facebook. quite funny girls tho. And the dark on is finer
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2016
ipledge10:
i dont know why people are quick to blame usa and leave the british alone...its those selfish British that gives false information.
They are all guilty us, brits, russia etc
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Sike(m): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2016
This is intriguing
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by missKiffy(f): 8:25am On Oct 03, 2016
magabounce:
Dat pompeii movie was actually for real?? Wow
Yep, it's real
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by CSTR2: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2016
mikolo80:
yet China Russia and India are all centralised govt. think afford you talk next time
China and Russia are not truly democratic nations. They are autocratic. Anything the leader says go.
A truly democratic nation like America with that size can not be govern by just one centralized government. That is a call to anarchy and under-development.
India is a very poor, and very under-developed too. The inefficciency of their govt is very glaring.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by CSTR2: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Very true. Each state has its own flag, slogan, and constitution. So what applies in Texas won't apply in Florida.
Yes.
True federalism.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Klamour: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2016
This thread is a hit, back to back, from the beginning to the end. Explorer, ti take over.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2016
Etinosajay:

That's ARAC. African regional aquaculture center

I did my IT there too 2008/2009.

Was Mr Okoro still there at the time?
Yea @ ARAC..

Mr Okoro? Trying to remember the name but I doubt if we met him.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by arantess: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:
The nostril of a blue whale.
and people still doubt that Jonah wasnt swallowsd by one

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Chiefpriest1(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Seun, I think it's time you considered encouraging the OP in the form of cash for the job he does on this site, his threads are so far the most fascinating/educating on here these days.

Am I right or am I right people? cheesy

You are right my sister. Imagine the amount of time and resources he put into this. The guy is good.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by mikolo80: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
CSTR2:
China and Russia are not truly democratic nations. They are autocratic. Anything the leader says go. but they are centralised and they are better than us
A truly democratic nation like America with that size can not be govern by just one centralized government. That is a call to anarchy and under-development. Hahahaha
You think America is a democracy
Hahahahaha you funny
You're so cute Hahahahaha

India is a very poor, and very under-developed too. The inefficciency of their govt is very glaring.
but they are better than us
So my dear
It's not the system that matters
It's the people
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by mikolo80: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
qustatee:

U actually need to think before trying to correct... If Russia, China take out India, can run their economy so well, ask urself, what is missing in Nigeria? I actually don't believe in emulating America or any other country. The earlier we discovered what system best fits us, the better.
good patriotic visionary people are missing.
We go'n to to have emulate somebody
Only so many ways you can govern
1 man rule or many men rule choose 1
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Bibiangel(f): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Thumbs up OP, very insightful.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Ishilove: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:
8’3″ tall Sultan Kosen standing next to his wife.

His hands are bigger than that guys head.
Emm...how do they have conjugal relations?? embarassed undecided
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Oyimzy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ishilove:

Me sef the wonder oh I pity the wife sha
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Ishilove: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
Oyimzy:

Me sef the wonder oh I pity the wife sha
As in...I can't even picture it sef. How dem wan take do am?
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
daewoorazer:

Nice try... Thnx tho

Decapitate and Decapacitate aren't the same words
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ishilove:

We all have equal length from the hip to the head, we only have longer legs.

Better still, they can always go for 'upstairs', se u get wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:
Chase Kennedy, America’s longest legs.

I'd like to know how deep her "hell hole" goes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by nymphomaniac(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
neoapocalypse:

I'd like to know how deep her "hell hole" goes
perv
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Ishilove: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:

We all have equal length from the hip to the head, we only have longer legs.

Better still, they can always go for 'upstairs', se u get wink
Mi o get o. What's 'upstairs'?
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Erickenny(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
made my day
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by tichazSon: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:
The 634 year-old head of Saint Catherine of Siena.
Beginning of idol worshipping! why keep a womanz head for that long

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by daewoorazer(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Decapitate and Decapacitate aren't the same words

A wise man once said... For because u have one mouth... For every singular utterance... Listen twice coz u have 2 ears....this will help u alot... TooKNOW doesn't put food on the table brother....... However find attached for your pleasure.... wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 04, 2016
daewoorazer:

A wise man once said... For because u have one mouth... For every singular utterance... Listen twice coz u have 2 ears....this will help u alot... TooKNOW doesn't put food on the table brother....... However find attached for your pleasure.... wink

Even what you circled isn't the same as Decapacitate , what was written was Decapcitated which isn't even a word. I think you should use more of your eyes than I my mouth. Cheerio
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by lilreese: 3:04am On Oct 04, 2016
educative.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 4:37am On Oct 04, 2016
Picasso’s “Women of Algiers (Version O)”: One of the most expensive painting ever sold at auction Sold for $179.4M.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 4:39am On Oct 04, 2016
Guy cleans his mom’s windows for Mother’s Day, 30 stories up, no straps.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Abu Zaria Admission Threads / An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). / University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.