Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Omg:toke Makinwa Poses Nude....photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg:toke Makinwa Poses Nude....photos (832 Views)

Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line / Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard / Toke Makinwa Poses With Her N2.5m Bag In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omg:toke Makinwa Poses Nude....photos by jwobiz555: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
The popular vlogger posted a black and white picture of herself, topless and captioned it: “#WCW #SomethingBigIsComing #WaitOnIt ”
In a subtle way, she announces to her fans to anticipate something huge. At this point, a lot of people are wondering what it might be but in the interim the picture has broken the internet and her topless, black and white photo might just be going up on walls of her male fans......See full details and photos that has been rocking the internet since yesterday here......http://joshuawobilor..com.ng/2016/09/omgtoke-makinwa-poses-nudephotos.html

(1) (Reply)

I Survived What Was Meant To Destroy Me- Toke Makinwa / Check Out Falzthebahd Guy's Birthday Cake / I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.