Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? (14724 Views)

How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Opistorincos:

i got mine for 55k
sorry for disturbing,uk or new phone?
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by Ariyke: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
2yrs next month
I pray I change soon before whatsapp deprive me access cry
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by renod(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:
wink
Abeg Wetin b d font app and name?
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by Opistorincos(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
dancok:
sorry for disturbing,uk or new phone?

Uk
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by NkayTiana(f): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thanks love
gidjah:
HBD to you pretty one, age with Grace .
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
renod:
Abeg Wetin b d font app and name?
The font is Gill Sans TTF
You can Google and download it
About the font app, I didn't use any....Itel 1503 gives an option to add user font... after downloading the ttf file, just move to font folder on your memory card then go back to your font setting and extract it
U can use hifont too
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
Marvel1206:

M waiting.. I installed xposed and after Opening, I installed framework and rebooted. opened xposed and e still dey tell me framework not installed but I opened it and I saw active 58 and 54
The latest xposed version won't work...tried that shit tirelessly
Google and install xposed installer v 2.5.1
Make sure you are rooted...after it installs it might give ur phone a dark theme but don't panic
Make sure you are rooted...if not use kingroot
Install the latest flat style bar indicator apk....it requires xposed installer to work
Flat style bar indicator helps you to tweak to status bar to how u like it be it windows, iPhone, lollipop, xiaomi , techno c8 status bar etc if you know how to do it well
The flat style bar indicator has a pro in it to unlock everything for free... u will need lucky patcher to patch the in app purchases and lvl emulation
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by Marvel1206: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:

The latest xposed version won't work...tried that shit tirelessly
Google and install xposed installer v 2.5.1
Make sure you are rooted...after it installs it might give ur phone a dark theme but don't panic
Make sure you are rooted...if not use kingroot
Install the latest flat style bar indicator apk....it requires xposed installer to work
Flat style bar indicator helps you to tweak to status bar to how u like it be it windows, iPhone, lollipop, xiaomi , techno c8 status bar etc if you know how to do it well
The flat style bar indicator has a pro in it to unlock everything for free... u will need lucky patcher to patch the in app purchases and lvl emulation

na you sure pass grin

i will give you feedback cheesy
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
Marvel1206:

na you sure pass grin

i will give you feedback cheesy
Alryt
Am waiting
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by renod(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:

The font is Gill Sans TTF
You can Google and download it
About the font app, I didn't use any....Itel 1503 gives an option to add user font... after downloading the ttf file, just move to font folder on your memory card then go back to your font setting and extract it
U can use hifont too
got it already tnx
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
Opistorincos:

Uk
thanks for ur time,i ask my phone dealer he is giving 35 for it.
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
renod:
got it already tnx
Welcome
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by gidjah(m): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
dubbiskelly:

I didn't have any trouble with the update as I did it via iTunes. However people who updated over the air experienced some problems initially but that has been resolved.
iOS 10 is da bomb.
Alright sire,really appreciate ,gonna do it right now using my 2gb MTN data.
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by b3llo(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Funkybabee:

bros how much is it then or now if you know
i bought it last year N28,500 @Jumia during their megathon week. I have no clue of the current price now
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by atu100(m): 6:26am On Oct 01, 2016
MY IS ITEL IT6800 ONE YEAR AND 2 MONTH
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by Marvel1206: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:

Alryt
Am waiting
Ive installed the framework but flat bar style indicator is not working.. Saying unable to get data from xposed and meanwhile the xposed asked for update of framework. I noticed some changes in my phone
NB: i've activated the flat bar module and rebooted oh

Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by bolaji3071(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:
3 months
Itel it 1503 but you won't believe its the device..tweaked the life outta it
#TeamXposed

Sorry bro. Can you please help me with the of the xpose installer you are using.. Kitkat 4.4.2

Thanks in advance
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2016
bolaji3071:

Sorry bro. Can you please help me with the of the xpose installer you are using.. Kitkat 4.4.2

Thanks in advance
You need to install the xposed installer v 2.5.1, other versions won't work
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2016
Marvel1206:

Ive installed the framework but flat bar style indicator is not working.. Saying unable to get data from xposed and meanwhile the xposed asked for update of framework. I noticed some changes in my phone
NB: i've activated the flat bar module and rebooted oh
Go to settings
Locate apps, when it opens under the heading 'All' scroll down till you locate flat style bar indicator
Click on it and move app to phone
After that open xposed installer, head to module....reactivate the flat style bar indicator by clicking twice
Head back to framework and install update
Make sure u re rooted.....
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by 99foxxy(f): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
Five months...
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by Marvel1206: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:

Go to settings
Locate apps, when it opens under the heading 'All' scroll down till you locate flat style bar indicator
After that open xposed installer, head to module....reactivate the flat style bar indicator by clicking twice
Thanks, it worked! I've use lucky patcher too and it also worked.. Just one more question tho.. I noticed your settings interface is pink... How did you do that?
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by Marvel1206: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:

Go to settings

Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by chinyeretina: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
My sister's itel 1508 is truly living up to it's billings. with an affordable price rate compare to other brand with the same screen size of 5.Oinch .
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
Marvel1206:

Thanks, it worked! I've use lucky patcher too and it also worked.. Just one more question tho.. I noticed your settings interface is pink... How did you do that?
Wow man
what launcher are u using...it looks cool
How did u also get the 4g and 3g respectively.... what version of the flat style bar indicator did u use?
I go the pink theme by installing android L theme from Google
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by Marvel1206: 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:

Wow man
what launcher are u using...it looks cool
How did u also get the 4g and 3g respectively.... what version of the flat style bar indicator did u use?
I go the pink theme by installing android L theme from Google

I used nova launcher.. with whicons icon pack flatbar 2.0.1
click on the data type u want den click on 4G, click on mapping and edit what you want.. I did mine from h to LTE from h+ to 4G from E to 3g

Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
Marvel1206:

I used nova launcher.. with whicons icon pack flatbar 2.0.1
click on the data type u want den click on 4G, click on mapping and edit what you want.. I did mine from h to LTE from h+ to 4G from E to 3g
Bro thank you so much
Av been using flat style bar for a while and I didnt even know about it
Tnkz

Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by Marvel1206: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:

Bro thank you so much
Tnkz

you are welcome cheesy
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by Marvel1206: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:

Bro thank you so much
Tnkz

lol you are welcome

lol u dn change am
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by omoalajah(m): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
I havent used a phone more than 6 months
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by missslimzy(f): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
I have been using my Camon C8 for 4 months
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by datyorubaboy: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
My iPhone 5S for over a year. Camon C9 for 2 months
Re: For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Marvel1206:

lol you are welcome
lol u dn change am
lol...baba no tym

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Useful Tips To Make Any Android Phone Battery Last Longer / Oppo Reno 3 To Launch In December With 5G Support / How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.