Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners (32338 Views)

Osinbajo Swears In 5 NPC Commissioners / Buhari Names Six INEC, Five NPC Commissioners / Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by ychris: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good oh, when all the juicies positions yaff finishd
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by babdap: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nairaland Name checkers Association food is ready.
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by yeyeboi(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
dirtymoney:
Hit like if you opened this thread expecting to see names from one part of the country.

NCAN members are so disappointed on this occasion. Just as PDP supporters are over the results of the Edo elections.

Anyway... We've seen so many names and pictures in this administration, students offering current affairs are so gonna fail massively in their FSLC/JSCE exams.

angry cheesy

Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by vengertime: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
Buhari is the must useless human on earth, I wonder what Kenyans will be thinking of us. Buhari is embarrassing
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by lecturer11: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good one. Not lopsided. One Nigeria
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by GuDErboY(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
idris4r83:
The same AVM A.T Mu'azu? Former jami cantonment commandant
Dan garin mu ne....lol. so it is ok.
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
NORSIYK:
This old silly man won't even hide his hatred for IGBOS, nobody from South East on that npc commissioner's list

My brother...Buhari hatred for IGBOS is too much and unbearable......but i av a message for him....Anambra state gov election is coming........he can rig Edo and Ondo but is dead on arrival in anambra state....how can u win with such hatred.....
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by TeamSimple(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jesuobu:
Since this man came to power, he has been appointing and disappointing. It's becoming boring. In those days I know the names of all ministers and government office holders off hand but now I don't care because the appointments are just for selfish interest undecided
And how did the appointments in those days better the life of Nigerians?
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by easyhacq(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
kenzysmith:
o yes buhari is the new official chairman waillers no hope for 2019 me too is a proud wailer
PROUD WAILER MY ASS, BUHARI SEE WETIN YOU DON CAUSE
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by khadaffi(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
nwakibie3:

he can't do more than that. it is constitutional that all the six geopolitical zones must be represented as INEC commissioners jst as each state must produce a minister if not it would have been lopsided as usual.
I was actually beginning to wonder if he had changed. Smh.
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by idris4r83(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
GuDErboY:
Dan garin mu ne....lol. so it is ok.
wani gari kenan?
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2016

Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by pawesome(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Dia is no wailin dis tym..guess very few pple knw bout dis proposed thiefs
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by biggie73(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:
This man has lost the war on corruption...... maybe next world
....is he waging any war on corruption? He only targets the perceived threats to his 2019 re-election, critics and the hundred of millions of innocent Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by veekid(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
biggie73:
....is he waging any war on corruption? He only targets the perceived threats to his 2019 re-election, critics and the hundred of millions of innocent Nigerians.
those he targets; what did he term them?
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by wellmax(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:

Thats the wish of those who never mean well for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by Hdz4luv: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
NORSIYK:
This old silly man won't even hide his hatred for IGBOS, nobody from South East on that npc commissioner's list
guy ur mad. Is it every geopolitical zone gt commissioner in npa.kai I hate u d way Igbo hated baba buhari
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by emmykk(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
omolola15:

We don't care if you care or not. grin grin

And who are they paying those money to? They just keep mentioning figures and keep looting it. The them minister of petroleum said during the subsidy removal wahala that there are some cabals there eating all the money. They ships keeps going round the sea to collect subsidy more than once. Subsidy was one of the biggest scam of the past administrations. . .

There are lots of reasons why we are in recession now. But I no get time. I wan chop grin
now that we are not paying now nah will dey suffer pass JOB for bible.
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by NairaMaster1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sorry for the North Central AKA middle cap
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
mrhansome12:
Fair appointment
GOD BLESS PMB
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by petersky: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Relegating and neglecting igbos the finest brain in africa is the reason the zoo economy is crumbling , fellow compatriots get ready to buy a bag of rice at 30k this xmas season
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by gateleo(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jesuobu:
Since this man came to power, he has been appointing and disappointing. It's becoming boring. In those days I know the names of all ministers and government office holders off hand but now I don't care because the appointments are just for selfish interest undecided

Keep ranting.... who even beg you to know what's happening in Nigeria....its your headache
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by soul2: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Na only Oyo dey southwest?
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by Jay542(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jesuobu:
Since this man came to power, he has been appointing and disappointing. It's becoming boring undecided
Lmaoocheesy. Nigerians are just crazy grin. Flows everywhere.grin
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by oluxy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
OK.... We are watching
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by OlujobaSamuel: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
wanna know why nigeria is in mess, no look far, come NL, so many sef no sabi sey dis are post you cant fill with people from other state, everyone rep states or their respective regions.
when we no sabi the law of the land, how wont a fool called politician play us?
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by Oblang(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
NORSIYK:

Sebi ur slave masters dey there na.. akwa ibom and bayelsa
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by Qmerit(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:

Must you wail, is the thread bout corruption?
Haba
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by Bonshak: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
I observed that most of d slots from North central are coming from Niger state e.g IGP,NIS boss,NSCDC etc.
Re: Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners by alfarouq(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
NORSIYK:
Please is there any from northeast or northeast is also inhabited by igbos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) / We Are Investigating Video Of Bandits, Soldiers In Katsina – DHQ / Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.