Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi (12495 Views)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises / "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by Pope22(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Sometimes, we should not blame buhari for all his failed promises.

REASON:
If someone can read what someone writes for him even when he doesn't understand it, its obvious he will be acting based on what he thought he read. Its obvious all the promises he made during his campaign were all written and given to him by someone and he though he was reading his mind then which is "Nigerian must suffer in my tenure" He didn't know he was reading what he cannot do because he didn't understand what was given to him to read as campaign speech.

Buhari is doing what he had in mind, not what he read as promises because he didnt understand what he read but what he had in mind.

Illiteracy Is A Bastard!!
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by benueguy(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2016
omolola15:

And what of those elections won by PDP, they are fair abi. The loser will always accuse the winner of rigging in Nigeria. If you have any problem go to court and stop disturbing us on nl biko.
Pls don't quote me again. I beg you. Unquote me.
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by omolola15(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2016
benueguy:

Pls don't quote me again. I beg you. Unquote me.

Loooooooooooool good morning my friend
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by Cubeet2: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2016
Criminals ,Master Riggers
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by NairaMaster1(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2016
Ihateiboflaties:
Sometimes I just can't help but say that the Nigerian youths are the major problem of this country by taking sides with these parties. This rigging by APC also occurred when PDP was in power so both parties are rigging machines, how then are we going to have credible leaders? I weep for Nigerians who still go out to vote. PDP=APC they've got no good plans for this country. the only little fight Nigerians can put up is by staying at home during election periods, let them vote themselves... If them like make them wizard haunt pej wetin concern me...thief catch thief.... so make dem cancel their sef.

You spoke well but you forgot that PDP for reality ie we are not perfect. APC for saint ie we are holy and perfect
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2016
Amaechi don take igpoh before him com talk dis
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2016
This Amaechi don take igpoh before him com talk dis
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by Ihateiboflaties: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2016
NairaMaster1:

You spoke well but you forgot that PDP for reality ie we are not perfect. APC for saint ie we are holy and perfect
remember some years back it was vise versa... both parties are pocket filling parties
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by Omeokachie: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2016
Nothing new here. It is a given that a thief would also make a great liar.
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by hollyfat(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2016
Ihateiboflaties:
Sometimes I just can't help but say that the Nigerian youths are the major problem of this country by taking sides with these parties. This rigging by APC also occurred when PDP was in power so both parties are rigging machines, how then are we going to have credible leaders? I weep for Nigerians who still go out to vote. PDP=APC they've got no good plans for this country. the only little fight Nigerians can put up is by staying at home during election periods, let them vote themselves... If them like make them wizard haunt pej wetin concern me...thief catch thief.... so make dem cancel their sef.
We all knew that PDP used to RIG elections, that is why we voted them out. We didn't vote APC to continue what PDP did, we vote them cos we thought they will be better of
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by Rekyz(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
Who let this dog out of it's cage? As if we don't know what is obtainable here.
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ihateiboflaties:
That's it
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by zurine(f): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
well lets wait for the petition being filed b the PDP
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by slowice(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Why re they always in the a haste to talk none non sense... Sorry for this app sha
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by EchezonaI(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]so nah the same people wey no see 25k to buy rice vote for the free n fair election?
abi nah ghosts come vote 4 APC?? ;Dso nah the same people wey no see 25k to buy rice vote for the free n fair election?
abi nah ghosts come vote 4 APC??
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by basadenet: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
A 53 years old Ameachi looking like 70 years old shows that he is sick and needs urgent medical treatment.
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by Ihateiboflaties: 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
hollyfat:

We all knew that PDP used to RIG elections, that is why we voted them out. We didn't vote APC to continue what PDP did, we vote them cos we thought they will be better of
May be you voted but I'm smart enough to know that they're all for their pockets... buhari can't deceive me neither can Jonathan
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by Dapan: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Rubbish!
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by benueguy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
omolola15:

Loooooooooooool good morning my friend
good evening bro. No mind me
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by Abagworo(m): 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ihateiboflaties:

APC won Edo State squarely. PDP is not playing opposition well and will continue to lose. The simple arithmetics is that Oshiomole being incumbent is more influential than Igbinedion as the election was a test of popularity between the duo not Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu. For opposition to win an election they need to field an overwhelmingly popular candidate and must be united and not fictionalized into Sheriff and Makarfi.
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by Ihateiboflaties: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2016
Abagworo:

APC won Edo State squarely. PDP is not playing opposition well and will continue to lose. The simple arithmetics is that Oshiomole being incumbent is more influential than Igbinedion as the election was a test of popularity between the duo not Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu. For opposition to win an election they need to field an overwhelmingly popular candidate and must be united and not fictionalized into Sheriff and Makarfi.
okay
Re: Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi by Ihateiboflaties: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2016
Abagworo:

okay,I'm just curious to know what dividend these parties have yielded in the growth of this dying country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment, Support To Wives Of Slain Police Officers / Remember Us When You Become Governor — Fulani Monarch Tells Sanwo-olu / Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.