Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password (35884 Views)

How Do I Recover My Gmail, Google Disabled My Account / How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help / How To Recover Files From A Dead Computer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password by vivek: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2005
PLEASE HEP ME FRIEND.CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW SHOULD I RECOVER MY LOST PASSWORD OF REDIFFMAIL.COM.
Re: How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password by layi(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2005
It depends

If it was lost (as in u forgot your password), try "Forgot Password" link.

If it was stolen (as in u cant access your box anymore), then forget it or send email to the box pleading with whoever uses it.
Re: How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password by ajvjdsa: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2006
UNDERGROUNDSURVEILANCE

Wanting to know your friends password or is your girlfriend having an secret affair.or is your partner cheating you or u want to know what your child is doing online.for all the answers you only require the password.

how easy would it be if only u had their email password .now you can get the required password very easily just contact our agency that is the underground survielence.

just click on the link below or copy the link in the url box for more info.

http://www.undergroundsurveilance.inc5.com/
Re: How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password by ARYANGEL: 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2009
plz help me,
Re: How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password by Techliet(m): 2:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Detailed report about this will soon come to Techliet, but for now check out the tips of Rediffmail.com http://www.techliet.com/www-rediffmail-com-rediffmail-login-sign-up/
Re: How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password by dollarprincess(f): 3:06am On Nov 18, 2019
Registering Rediffmail Account
While creating a redif mail account, you will have to get ready a unique username, a password, an also an alternative email account.

Then if you would like to unlock some mail office types, you may be required to pay for a pro version of Rediff mail account.

Registration believes that the users have read, understood and accepted the said terms and conditions. Where the application for a domain is submitted by an agent of the customer or a reseller, they must ensure that these general terms and conditions are validly agreed with the client.

However, this will not affect the responsibility of the client. The agent or reseller must inform the client of all announcements and procedures in connection with the domain and take necessary measures on behalf of the client.

Login to www.rediff.com.
Tap on “Create a Rediffmail account” at the top hand corner of the screen.
Rediffmail Sign up form will be displayed, enter your details such as your Name, Rediffmail ID, Rediffmail Password, Mobile Phone number, Date of birth and so on accordingly.
enter in the space provided the code that is sent to your mobile phone
Verify your account and here is your Rediff mail account.
Make sure you have filled the form correctly and click on “Create My Account”.
Now that you have a Rediffmail Account, follow the guide below for your Rediffmail new account login.

https://www.infoguidefrek.com/rediffmail-login-account

(1) (Reply)

Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop / Microsoft Announces Windows 10 And Holographic Computing / My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.