Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Is 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Site A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Site A Scam? (748 Views)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / Police Recruitment Site Is Working Now. Here Are Important Things Needed: / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Site A Scam? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
there is this rumour going round that the ongoing federal civil service commission recruitment website is a scam.

it is rumoured that the site did not originate from federal civil service commission but was developed by some group of scammers to defraud the public.

the rumour seems to hold true based on the fact that it seems no one has fully completed the registration coupled with the site frequent down time - the site has been down on purported maintenance for almost one week and when it finally came up, it was still very difficult to access.

on my own, i discovered that the site was developed using WordPress and i begin to wonder if WordPress is the best option for developing a site that will be overwhelmed with traffic and also fully database driven.

finally, has any one successfully completed the application and registration number sent to his or her email?

our expert web developers can u guys trace the problem with the website and see if it is truly genuine and owned by Federal Civil Service Commission.

the public need to be informed why FCSC should develop such a poor site and the full cost of the site.

3 Likes

Re: Is 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Site A Scam? by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:11am On Sep 30, 2016
I have not been able to create ordinary username and password for almost 2 weeks now. Everything about this present Govt is scam.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Job Opportunities In Port Harcourt At Excel And Grace Consulting / Urgent Job Vacancy / Graduate Trainee – Customer Service Officer At Rethink Concept Nigeria Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.