Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

What You Need To Know About DIVERTICULITIS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Need To Know About DIVERTICULITIS (544 Views)

What Kind Of Food Should A Person With Diverticulitis Eat Or Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About DIVERTICULITIS by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Many of nairalanders out there might view this as something insignificant while some will view it from the complex point of view because this disease doesn't usually occur in this part of the world but I can tell you point blank that it almost took the life of my mum few months back but for the love of God and his infinite mercies plus timely intervention of the surgical team.. ..
It kills for real.. So I thought of sharing the details with fellow nairalanders here.. I would have copied and pasted everything I found online but it would be too cumbersome of a task so I would suggest you please check out what the disease is all about via the Wikipedia link.. .... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diverticulitis

May we never lose our loved ones in a gruesome manner..

(1) (Reply)

UAE Woman Pioneer Ameera Bin Karam, Her Mother And Sister Laid To Rest / Do You Need Advice On PREGNANCY Do's & Don'ts? / Natural Beauty Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.