Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos (50298 Views)

Mompha: Fine Boys Like Us, Na Dem Dey Rush Us, Na Money Be Fine Bobo (Photo) / Origin Of Na Dem Dey Rush Us Trend (Fine Boys Like Us Na Dem Dey Rush Us) / Jude Legemah: "Many Nollywood Stars Cannot Act, We Cover Them Up" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by Towncrier247: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
RECESSION: Many Nollywood “fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos-Actor Davidson Dike

Talented and handsome fast-rising Nollywood actor, Davidson Uchenna Dikeocha has decried the impact of the current Nigerian economic downturn on practitioners of the Nigerian movie industry.

Speaking recently to NewsEveryHour.com while on set of “The X-List”, a new romance/suspense film by Lachris Pictures featuring himself, IK Ogbonna, Zack Orji, Ufedo Sunshine, Tamara Eteimo and many more, the 6ft tall actor dropped a bombshell.

“My role in the movie ‘The X-List’, My character in the movie was maxwell , best friend to Fred (IK Ogbonna). Fred is a big time playboy who became haunted by his past life just when he was ready to settle down with the love of his life, and i must tell you that his role is not far from what happens nowadays among the youths; among the so called ‘fine boys’. It’s disturbing how many youths have developed a penchant for being ‘playboys’ and ‘gigolos’. It’s disturbing! I tell you, even in Nollywood. It’s on the increase lately especially with the ongoing economy recession; many good looking actors have turned into glorified gigolos sleeping around with rich women and many of these women are married. Imagine that. The excuse many of these fine boys give is that ‘boys must survive na’. But what i’m trying to say is that every lifestyle we indulge in will sooner or later tell on us. There is a repercussion for everything, " Davidson told reporters.

Asked if he also indulge in such a act since he equally falls into the category of the ‘fine boy’ actors and a ladies man anyday, Davidson, a graduate of Forestry and Wildlife from the Federal University of Technology Owerri, laughed out loud and said..

“I am from a strong Christian background. I can't compromise my integrity for money. Think about it. Importantly, i won’t stop insisting that actors should diversify. Don't make yourself ‘sex hawkers’, get industrious. That is one thing i do. I have another business i run. Our industry is not the type that brings a consistent income, so you just must have a back up.”

The Imo State born actor asked his fans to watch out for him soon as he is about to take his acting career to a whole new level, and also appeal to the Government to please do something urgent as the recession has left not only actors becoming “sex hawkers”, but Nigerians in general in every sector are groaning.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/recession-has-turned-many-nollywood.html

2 Shares

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by Towncrier247: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Na wa o. May God save us from recession o

2 Likes

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by Mologi(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
talk we it in u know bruv.....
Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
In jenifa's voice *who e dyat*

13 Likes

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by StarPlayer: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Me sef for no mind

3 Likes

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by simmieyoung(m): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Wait.
Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by NiceBreezeHuh: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2016

1 Share

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by ychris: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
A graduate of forestry and wildlife cum actor. Mesef get interest in acting tho.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by docmajor: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tell them
Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by MzMercie: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Okay
Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by menix(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
If Nollywoods actors re becoming Gigolos cous of the recession..
Therefore, Yollywood (yolobawood) actors must ve all gotten "Touch and follow" or "Do as i command"

17 Likes

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by freezyprinzy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
simmieyoung:
Wait.
grin
simmieyoung:
Wait.
for what Bros am still waiting

6 Likes

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by verine: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin
Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by LDKOTB(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by yaqq: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ww
Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by ibroh22(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
I no get time to read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by tonaydo(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
wetin concern me

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by Ritaokafor(f): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
In God we trust in these last days.
Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by coolbreezy01: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hmmm eleyi gidi gan...us wey no cum b actors nko...we go dey road b dhat nw...itz eaither dey are just greedy or its low self esteem...
Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
See beta bizz cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by goshen26: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Yinmu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by martineinstein(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
its not new na..while their female counterpacts are forming aristos/oloshos for rich politicians by advertising their boobs on social media,the male are also balancing the equation by 'gigolo-lising' abuja women especially politicians wives

nigerians celebrites (male and female) are gold-diggers/prostitutes in closet.

An actor ones talked about the gigolo stuff,i didnt believe it

a good example of gold digger is IK ogbonna (gold-digging his colombian wife)

7 Likes

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
This one no b new tin 4 nollywood na.

Actress dey service politicians,Actors dey service politicians wives..

Equation Balanced
grin

22 Likes

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by CHYMZZY(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Make em' see my signature and stop livin' in less than OKPA AND COKE economy, i heard some are leavin' Enugu in despair.
Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by Eliteklaus(m): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
for d guy mind him fine
Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
IGBO BOYS THE CUTEST!
IM A PROOF!...

Hey.
DNT CHECK MY PROFILE COZ U WONT SEE ANYTHING. cool

3 Likes

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
OP be honest please. They are sleeping around with MEN, not women grin grin

lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by Kolababe: 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nollywood keeps churning out fine actors. He's cute

2 Likes

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by joelkayus: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
naija don baje

1 Like

Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
Any way na way
Re: Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos by bi0nics: 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
menix:
If Nollywoods actors re becoming Gigolos cous of the recession..
Therefore, Yollywood (yolobawood) actors must ve all gotten "Touch and follow" or "Do as i command"

Tha Fvck is Yollywood?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable Zazu Zeh Cries As He Is Given A Range Rover (Pix, Video) / Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) / Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.