Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Davido Vows Never To Take A Break From Music Again, Unveils Artwork, Release Dat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Vows Never To Take A Break From Music Again, Unveils Artwork, Release Dat (401 Views)

Reekado Banks Celebrates His Break From Sex (Photo) / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup / Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Vows Never To Take A Break From Music Again, Unveils Artwork, Release Dat by djfanes(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin
After 11 months of music silence, Davido has finally unveiled the art work of his EP (Extended Play).
The long awaited project according to the singer, is set to be dropping September 30th, after approval from Sony Musicdavido-art-work.

http://www.fanesloaded.com.ng/2016/09/davido-vows-never-to-take-break-from.html

Re: Davido Vows Never To Take A Break From Music Again, Unveils Artwork, Release Dat by rhozaay(m): 12:02am On Sep 30, 2016
I think its dry.... very ordinary... Vic o art work for hello make more sense

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of Buhari Saying Aisha Belongs In His Kitchen And His Bedroom / Abuja Movie Producer Diversifies To Online Raw Foodstuffs Supplies And Dishes / Yemi Alade Shades Buhari’s ‘the Other Room’ Remarks While Receiving MAMA Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.