Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle (28384 Views)

E-money Acquires $1M Mercedes Maybach 62s - Pictures / New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 / E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by disloman(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2016
abokibuhari:
let the God of E-MONEY be my God cool
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by ephi123(f): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
Nigerians are just making this unfortunate millionaire E-money popular. Only source of wealth we know is Five Star Music with no world class act.
When will our youths study life of business thinkers and not lives of likes as E-money

Unfortunately, very soon now they will say you are hating. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by lammbzboi(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2016
Who there father money,s help!!!!!!!!
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by abhosts(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
Nigerians are just making this unfortunate millionaire E-money popular. Only source of wealth we know is Five Star Music with no world class act.
When will our youths study life of business thinkers and not lives of likes as E-money

How can a Millionaire be unfortunate?

1 Like

Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by snazzy5050(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2016
Bad belle afonja
Iseoluwani:
How does this help an average Nigerian. And it made FP.
MOD SOMETHING Z WRONG WITH YOU
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by feelinboyya(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2016
Life is all about the money
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by Ekeke1(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2016
Ladies oya make una see una future investment oo.
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by Iseoluwani: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2016
snazzy5050:
Bad belle afonja

1 Like

Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by snazzy5050(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Brown roof and bad belle [quote author=Iseoluwani post=49795790][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by YungJo207(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2016
QueenSharon:

Mine too!

Boo Boo how you doing? You already seeing the future abi,that nice
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by Iseoluwani: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2016
BrutalJab:

Why calling him unfortunate See what joblessness and frustration can cause. Chai!!!

Oya go and start E-Money 101 to know his source of wealth naaa.

[b]
[/color]You better pray to God to make you half as rich as this man.[/b]

What type of mentality is this.?

Nextprince and bollinger over to u
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by BrutalJab: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2016
Iseoluwani:

What type of mentality is this.?

Nextprince and bollinger over to u

It's never a mentality, its a prayer point for people who are still struggling like U.
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by Iseoluwani: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2016
snazzy5050:
Brown roof and bad belle

you keep saying brown roof. It was brown because Gerard roofing wasnt born then'ancient city'

So why the noise. Poverty stricken mentality

Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by Iseoluwani: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2016
BrutalJab:

It's never a mentality, its a prayer point for people who are still struggling like U.

do u know if I am struggling I don't have ya time today

Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by snazzy5050(m): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2016
U seem to be making noise rather than sense
Iseoluwani:

do u know if I am struggling I don't have ya time today
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by Iseoluwani: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2016
snazzy5050:
U seem to be making noise rather than sense

Aboki pack well

Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by emmayayodeji(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
you that uve studied the life of business thinkers. Kindly quote me back with the picture of ur kids in dope cars grin. Lool

1 Like

Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2016
nestic:
God go do am for me

1.) God doesn't do anything for anybody. You can ask the likes of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Wole Shoyinka, Pat Utomi, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Charles Soludo, Aliko Dangote & Mike Adenuga whether it was God that did it for them or hardwork.

2.) Jesus is nothing but a figment of your Pastor's & G.O's imagination - programmed into their prefrontal cortex by their colonial masters. Jesus doesn't exist. If you want to be successful in life, get your lazy ass up & work harder.

Now, Gboromidelerus of Jesus our savior - quote me and be butchered to death by the flaming double-edged axe of shango.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by notoriousbabe: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2016
Papa why you no get money before and after you borned me na? cry cry cry
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by davidif: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2016
axortedbabe:
Instagram at this age..
Kwontinu

I don't even know if i would let my kids have a cell phone till they are ready for university.
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by goaldynboy: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2016
I can see all they do at their home is to snap pictures upandan! Maybe they have a permanent in -house photographer!!! undecided
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2016
ucsparks:
Too much money. I'll do this for my kids i swear, they must enjoy what i couldn't cry

Amen bro, amen!
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by TPAND(f): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2016
emmayayodeji:
you that uve studied the life of business thinkers. Kindly quote me back with the picture of ur kids in dope cars grin. Lool

Stop making the likes of Wizkid Emoney et al the focus of your life. When you used the dope, I could phantom your chronological age

1 Like

Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by Olulinks(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2016
ucsparks:
Too much money. I'll do this for my kids i swear, they must enjoy what i couldn't cry
Am beginning to suspect you. Why are you swearing? Is it really necessary you swear? Abeg don't go and do something you will regret o.
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by slap1(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2016
SMH

Someone actually follows E-money's kid on social media? Na wa.
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by princemike2005(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
I smell jealousy
Meanwhile

Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by TPAND(f): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2016
BrutalJab:

Why calling him unfortunate See what joblessness and frustration can cause. Chai!!!

Oya go and start E-Money 101 to know his source of wealth naaa.

You better pray to God to make you half as rich as this man.

I don't want to be half as rich as E-money. I want to half as rich as the likes of Invang Kamprad, Walton Family, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs whose lives are impactful and mentoring a lot.
I wish you to be half as rich as E-money. Do I hear your loudest Amen

1 Like

Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by ndidibabe(f): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2016
ucsparks:
Make money before making mouth.
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by Cashberry511(m): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
Bad belle,stop saying wat u dnt knw.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by Cashberry511(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
slap1:
SMH

Someone actually follows E-money's kid on social media? Na wa.
i dey tell u,na wa undecided undecided undecided
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by morbeta(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
This E money is turning to local Kardeshian on this forum. Please show us E Money pooing.
Re: Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle by Ejytex(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
ucsparks:
Amen IJN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) / Friends And Family Surprise Zlatan Ibile On His 26th Birthday (Video) / Olebu Chinonyerem Joy Vaccinates 50 In Heppatitis B Campaign In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.