Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,874 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

How To Include Internet Real Speed Meter Features On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Include Internet Real Speed Meter Features On Android (452 Views)

These 9 Secret USSD Codes Unlock Hidden Features On Your Phone / How To Include Internet Real Speed Meter Features On Android / Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Include Internet Real Speed Meter Features On Android by jidon3(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tracking every activity on your android smartphone is what makes you your smartphone guru, but when you don’t know the rate at which things are being measured, maybe speed of the device, time limit, network capability speed and some other important stats of the device, then you’re nothing but a novice.

Recently, I came across an android application that provides me with a real time statistics of internet speed of my device. Normally, this features isn’t included on android devices. If you’ve used symbian device once, then you should be able to recall this features where you get to see the real time meter of your internet speed.

App Name: Internet Speed meter Lite
The Internet speed meter lite displays the real time speed meter on status bar and also displays the amount of data consumed in notification bar. However, your network connection is monitored anytime your mobile network is turned on....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/how-to-include-internet-real-speed.html

Re: How To Include Internet Real Speed Meter Features On Android by Damilolababy(f): 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
dnt get..

(1) (Reply)

New Whatsapp Update For 2016 / See How I Got It1516 Plus For Free Wot 25k Is Like A Dream / Whatsapp Introduces Live Video Calls Feature On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.