Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

New Post( A Closer Look At Olamide's Letter To Fans) Carliswagblog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Post( A Closer Look At Olamide's Letter To Fans) Carliswagblog (397 Views)

A Closer Look At Bobrisky's Skin And Chest / Most Handsome Male Musicians In2016 - Carliswagblog / Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Post( A Closer Look At Olamide's Letter To Fans) Carliswagblog by Carliswagmalip(m): 12:29am On Sep 30, 2016
Hey!
How are you today, sure you are good? Cause I am. I know this topic 'Olamide's letter to fans' has already gotten you thinking, am damn sure you already have your own idea about it ? Well, what really inspired this topic was...thou I know you know why, but...

Hold on, my dear reader you know how Rohan Malip writes now? I must 1st tell you what am listening to, so today happens to be the birthday of Earths greatest Hiphop artiste, today's the Young molar's birthday, I was to write about 200 of his Punchlines today, but I decided to drop it, well am currently listening to
"No love" Lil Wayne(whose birthday's today(27th sept) and Eminem(the artiste whose life style I love most) the part of No love that turns me on is

"Throw dirts(manure) on me and grow wild flowers"_"but it's Bleep the world and get a child outta""Be good or be good at it"

Yeah! All that sh*t up there are few Punchlines from Lil wayne, tomorrow I should give you the rest. So thank you for giving me time, now back to base.

Yeah, so what inspired this Article was Olamide's Letter to fans or whatever..
See, I love Olamide, or should I say recently am beginning to love him, In fact I love all artiste off course except VIC'O(that guy's as wack as Wack,Waconzy's Track to Linda Ikeji on her birthday) so, I love Olamide no doubt, but in this sh*t he posted on Instagram,yeah! He loves his fans and he's writting letters to us(whatever) but I,Rohan Malip see many things in the letter. I see FEAR, I see LAZINESS, I see EXCUSES to back up the aforementioned, I also see JOBLESSNESS, I see JEALOUSY, I Disappointment, my brain also tells me that it sees' for a second time JOBLESSNES. Hey! MF, we love people being real and also we love it when people "keep their mouth shut and Let their eyes listen" we also love it when Nigerians are able to not be biased and matured, yeah! The ability to judge from above.. Asin, those stuffs I mentioned up there don't summarize that 'Rohan doesn't know what he is talking' Heck yeah, he barley knows anything, so like every other nigga he's open for corrections,SW*r down..
So the first thing I see in that letter is

olamide-stupid-letter-to-fan-carliswagblog-2016
• Fear, what do I mean by that, after the Headies shit, what happened next? Okay, he made it up with the Don and he apologized to headies( I can't recall, did headies reply?) if they did reply, then you could erase this part, but yeah, he went to Hip TV, made a video with Hip TV's boss, calling him his father, but am pretty sure that Hip TV didn't give any worthwhile answer, so that's about 13% of the whole fuse behind this Letter.... He feels, Headies still got stuffs against him... Take it or Leave it, Awards counts in every mother fucken celebrities life, we call it 'achievement' baby, records, proof e.t.c. So Olamide waking up some days after MaMa's list was presented to say he seldom gives a Bleep about awards, mehn, that nigga is speaking gibberish..

MAMA'S LIST
Get this right dear reader, I'm writting from the point of a Blogger which I am and a Fan who sees and judges only what he sees, if you ask let me say, Lil Kesh about that sh*t, you might here something like "he is passing tru....'only both of them knows' but what Rohan Malip is seeing is what he is going to spake* about. Another crap I see is

• Laziness! Boy o boy, sincerely speaking the 2nd half of this year, YBNL head stars have been at the pick of their laziness, take away who you Epp, fada fada and Bahd bado Badest(which's not even his track) and maybe Kolowerk, can you compare Olamide or Lil kesh's performance to the last 2 years?? Is it initial gragra or what? Don't tell me that shit that what about Carolina with Que peller" if it were the real 'skuki _ Olamide'(Peteru) wouldn't that track have been a hit?(thou peteru didn't blow because of Olamide(Alone) skuki where bosses already,but Olamide in the track, caused a vibe) That's the point am making, Olamide has been more than Lazy(as compared to last 2 years) this year. Another thing I see in Olamide's letter to his fans is;peteru_carliswagblog_2016

• Excuse, yeah! 'A lazy man complains at his tools' make I drop am for pidgin 'when dog shit for house, him go talk say door to high to jump'
That's it my nigga, Olamide is giving himself an excuse for being lazy this year, during the Duro soke era, the where no vultures in the M'industry? During the ghost mood regime, he wasn't singing like Da grin, what about the 'story for the gods' and 'shakiti bobo time na?' Grin was a vegetable BA? In a nutshell my reader, Olamide's letter to fans was inspired by this sexy thing we call in English 'LAZINESS'

• Now to make things more worst, Olamide's letter to fans was inspired by another factor, which he doesn't know exists that great factor is "JOBLESSNESS" the current situation, Nigerians are in, hahaha, so even Badoh sneh could be that jobless? Check out this lines
"steal.... psquare....dbanj whatever"
Hmmm, Olamide, you self..

Olamide's still a boss,Check out this

• But dear reader, do you know the major thing I feel caused this letter? If it isn't the Headies fright?(after all in barley 4 months time it'll be headies turn to shine AGAIN) if it isn't cause of Laziness and Jobless syndrome, then you can place Olamide's letters to fans that it was written out of Jealousy! Hey, N/B am trying to cover every possible means here o.
So any smart reader would now ask me, "what would a multi-millionaire, record label owner, groomer* of about 4 super stars, Nigeria's self/fans acclaimed street king be jealous off?"
Thanks for that question, even me I'm kind of doubting the answer I have for that question, but well, I love my blog, I love my readers, I respect the fact that you spending your precious bandwith(data) reading this on my blog, so acknowledging all this 'I's, I'll try as much as my chicken brain can cover to tell you what I mean.

TWO BOSSES
TWO BOSSES

So Mama awards is like very very close, if me Rohan Malip, release a track like 'who you epp' a track that gave Nigerians new anthem, a track that gave the streets waves, if I Rohan Malip get featured on a Track like ' fada fada' an anthem for the east, then definitely I should be number one on any nominated list, yeah!! I don't give a Bleep if the's a second list, the first is my spot, so when me who release or was in 2 major Trends don't get a first spot on one of Africa's most prestigious awards but instead a blogger who uses 'auto-bloging' gets to be on that list, then boy o boy, don't you think I'll get jealous? No, let's be practical.. Don't get me twisted, I'm not saying Olamide's jealous of Linda, what am saying is that MaMa is like a music sh*t for musicians, or should I say is dorminated by music and 'cians' and now a blogger gets to get the 1st spot before him, then that calls for concern, Olamide's letter to fans in a way, is shaped by the MaMa's awards, or MaMa's 1st list. In a nutshell I'll saylinda-ikeji_carliswagblog_2016_17
"he expected to much" that happens to be my last point, on a closer look on Olamide's letter to fans, Olamide had so many fucken expectations, and like Shakespear predicted "Expectations leads to tears" so that's what happened for Badoo sneh.
Hey, I love Olamide, but work 1st, and speaking of word 1st, My feelings and Readers fealings come 1st, so am Done! Your comments and shares would be more than welcomed.
CarliswagBlog readers know, I write my articles depending on my current mood, so that's that about that.. Thank you, have a Blissful week, that's after you comment..

Hit CarliswagBlog for more critical discussions.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Nigeria Celebrityi At MTV Africa Music Awards MAMA 2016 / Socrates Uduk Poses With Dad / Charly Boy Has Taken To Social Media To Write To All The ‘frustrated Nigerians’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.