Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Anaconda,work And Drunk-in-love:which Music Video Would You Want To Be In - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anaconda,work And Drunk-in-love:which Music Video Would You Want To Be In (752 Views)

Bbnaija: Cee-c Gives Reason Bambam Is Madly In Love With Teddy A [VIDEO] / When Two Giant Snakes Meet This Is What Happends - Anaconda VS Pyton / Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anaconda,work And Drunk-in-love:which Music Video Would You Want To Be In by samuelchimmy(m): 3:13am On Sep 30, 2016
If you were to wake up in one of this three American music videos, which would it be......
As for me I don't think I can get away from Rihanna's weird twerking

Rhianna's work features her self twerking around Drake in a club..... In the second video(part2) she is seen twerking furiously to the music in private room while Drake seats and watch.
If you were to be in one this three American music videos, which would it be......
As for me I don't think I can get away from Rihanna's weird twerking

Watche the three videos below......
https://chimmysblog./2016/09/30/anacondawork-and-drunk-in-lovewhich-music-video-would-you-want-to-be-in/
Re: Anaconda,work And Drunk-in-love:which Music Video Would You Want To Be In by samuelchimmy(m): 3:28am On Sep 30, 2016
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija LMAO! See What Don Jazzy Tweeted About Cocoice / AVENGERS Infinity War / I’m Cursed, Woman With Big Behind Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.