Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,203 members, 7,853,105 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

What Do You Think About My Love Text? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Think About My Love Text? (363 Views)

So Guys What Do You Think About Me / Ladies What Do You Think About This Abuja Guy? / What Do U Think About This; A Lady Friend Gave Two Week Suspension/break To His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About My Love Text? by babatee126(m): 5:21am On Sep 30, 2016
I want to live every moment of my life loving you…. I want ‘us’ to become the most beautiful love story ever written… We will write it together over the years with our love, dedication, honesty and respect… and most importantly..............I WANT TO LIVE FOR US.....

(1) (Reply)

Hello Folks,am New On Dis Forum.i Wana Make Friends. / Hookup For Marriage Whatsapp Platform / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.