Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) (26193 Views)

Father Of Six Declared Wanted For Raping Wife’s Sales Girl (pic) / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) / UNIUYO Student's Rapists Arrested By Police (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Islie: 5:31am On Sep 30, 2016
Olaleye Aluko

The Lagos State Police Command has arrested three men for allegedly raping and impregnating a 14-year-old girl in the Agric, Ikorodu area of Lagos State.

Our correspondent learnt that the suspects – Kingsley Oke, Henry Osadere and Francis Ekwe – were arrested in the Majidun, Ikorodu area of Lagos State, before they were transferred to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Ikeja.

It was gathered that the suspects, who lived in the same area with the parents of the teenager, identified only as Ijeoma, allegedly raped the girl in August 2016, after the mother went for a vigil.

Our correspondent gathered that Ijeoma, a primary 6 pupil, was later discovered by the mother to be pregnant, and she reported to the police at the Owutu division.

The police said the three men were arrested on September 9, 2016.

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, Ijeoma said one of the suspects threatened to kill her if she disclosed the rape to anyone.

She said, “It was Uncle Kingsley (Oke) who first raped me. On that evening, he called me and said he would send me on an errand. When I went to his room, he immediately locked the door.

“I started begging him, but he forcefully carried me to his bed and raped me. On the second occasion, it was one man called Baba Ijebu that molested me. I had been sent to his house to collect an item.

“While in his house, he raped me. I cried, but he said I would die if I told anyone. The third man was Henry (Osadere). I don’t want to talk about it again.”

Forty-three-year-old Osadere, however, denied raping Ijeoma, saying she was a wayward girl.

He said, “She came to my place and said she had many boyfriends. I asked how a teenager like her had several boyfriends. Anytime she came to my apartment, she would steal some items. That was why I sent her away.

“I was surprised that she said I was one of those who raped her. She said she had a three-month-old pregnancy. I don’t know the other suspects.The girl lied against me. She knows the people who messed around with her. It was because I stopped her from coming to my house that she lied against me.”

Oke, 30, a welder, said, “I have known the girl since 2014. She usually came to my house to play. She is a wayward girl. Everyone knows about her promiscuity. I never raped her.”

Ekwe, 52, said Ijeoma and her mother had begged him in August to borrow them some money, which he did, adding that he did not rape the girl.

The state Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, said the suspects would be charged to court at the end of investigations.

http://punchng.com/three-suspected-rapists-arrested-impregnating-14-year-old-girl/

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Davash222(m): 5:31am On Sep 30, 2016
"... Oke, 30, a welder, said, “I have known the girl since 2014. She
usually came to my house to play. She is a wayward girl.
Everyone knows about her promiscuity."

A 14 year old girl usually comes to your house to play As what

Your house na Amusement Park, abi

Devil still dey learn work for where these yeye men dey.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 30, 2016
This Nigeria ehh. God have mercy!

In other words,the trauma of rape is enough not to add the consequences of unwanted pregnancy.

Every girlchild should be properly educated in that in the case of sexual abuse one should seek medical attention asap.

I mean, prevent unwanted pregnancy and STDs

Dont just sit there and cry after the incident

I feel for the girl sha

3 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Tallesty1(m): 5:41am On Sep 30, 2016
Their pepper don red.

3 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Tallesty1(m): 5:43am On Sep 30, 2016
Motun03:

In other words,the trauma of rape is enough not to add the consequences of unwanted pregnancy.

Every girlchild should be properly educated in that in the case of sexual abuse one should seek medical attention asap.

I feel for the girl sha
Cut us some slack abeg. Nah only in Nigeria rapists dey?

7 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 30, 2016
Tallesty1:
Cut us some slack abeg. Nah only in Nigeria rapists dey?
whats my biz wt other countries? im a Nigerian n i only care about Nigerians. pls don't quote me
Everyone is free to type wateva they want to

its a free world

10 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Tallesty1(m): 5:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Motun03:
whats my biz wt other countries? im a Nigerian n i only care about Nigerians. pls don't quote me
Everyone is free to type wateva they want to

its a free world
And that includes quoting you.

tongue tongue tongue

Good morning

6 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by project8(m): 5:55am On Sep 30, 2016
Naija men and rape.see them ugly faces

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 30, 2016
Tallesty1:
And that includes quoting you.

tongue tongue tongue

Good morning
you want to derail the thread abi
Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Tallesty1(m): 6:02am On Sep 30, 2016
Motun03:
you want to derail the thread abi
*checks dp*

Phewwwwwwww!!!! That nose on your face, is it yours?

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 30, 2016
Tallesty1:
*checks dp*

Phewwwwwwww!!!! That nose on your face, is it yours?
lols yeah. m beautiful just d way i am

my imperfections makes me perfect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Tallesty1(m): 6:35am On Sep 30, 2016
Motun03:
lols yeah. m beautiful just d way i am

my imperfections makes me perfect
I love your nose
Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Jerrosky1986(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2016
Abeg that girl is a wayward girl. How can three men raped her on different occasions. Abeg Na the girl dey give dem .That girl is lying she is a prostitute. Her mother also is wayward for not being able to take care of her daughter

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by AngelAhnie(f): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by bornmekus: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
observing
Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Debaddest(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
Gosh!!! These Papa raped a girl that is old enough to be their own daughter, this is too bad

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
pervs and pedophiles everywhere, what is disappointing is that they're old men and they always try this nonsense with adolescents or less then cook up a cock and bull story to justify thier evil act, strict punishment will go along way in curbing this act

2 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by koboko69: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pelebe ipod raping an Ipod yam lag in Afonja republic territory. Ojukwu must hear this

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Funjosh(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
na wa o
Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Sho shee our blooder fyom the led mud lipulblic ooooo. This is how they develop our brown roof for u n develop indonesia n india with drug. Thought na only yelloba dey rape na. Un dey rep well well.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Pavore9: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jerrosky1986:
Abeg that girl is a wayward girl. How can three men raped her on different occasions. Abeg Na the girl dey give dem .That girl is lying she is a prostitute. Her mother also is wayward for not being able to take care of her daughter

Make sure you tell that to the presiding judge!

4 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Rapmoney(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jail them! angry
Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by STENON(f): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
Parent should devote more time to the upringing of their children. Religious activities should not stop you from doing the right thing.
Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by mummyson26(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
14 years and still in primary school ok oo

9 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by bettercreature(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Haywhymido(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Rekyz(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Why do i have this feeling that it happened in Kenya? Mkpo abah o

3 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Bollinger(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Motun03:

I feel for the girl sha

The funny thing is, one or all of them could be innocent because there is no rape kit. Normally, if a man or woman is raped, you are adviced to go to a hospital after calling the police so they can create a rape kit for you. Without this, it will be impossible to prove that you were raped. Especially in a country like Nigeria where if you want to kill someone you don't like just yell "THIEF".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
I am sure our oriental brothers opened this thread with the aim of shouting Afonjas but when they realize it's their kinsmen, they became over overnight counselors and Anti-Rape advocates

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
Na them.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos / #AbujaMassacre Trends On Twitter Over Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Protesters / Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.