Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Do You Need Help With Your Final Year Project? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Do You Need Help With Your Final Year Project? (657 Views)

Need Help With Your Final Year Project? / I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. / Final Year Project For Electrical And Electronics Engineering Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Help With Your Final Year Project? by cmdimkpa(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2009
hello.

If you need help with your final year project, in any of the following areas:

1. General Advice/Consultancy services
2. Project Topics
3. Algorithm Development/Finetuning
4. Actual Software Development
5. Documentation
6. Total Project Design and Development

Then call me on 07030870839 for professional advice and help. Bear in mind that services advertised are commercial and you will be billed depending on the service. However you may rest assured that you will get the BEST value for your money.

Thanks

Mike C. D.
Software Developer

(1) (Reply)

... / Pentecost University College Ghana 2015/2016 Admission Process Is Currently On / Houdegbe North American University Benin 15/16 Admission Process Is Currently On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.