Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Need Help Gettn My Complexion Back - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Need Help Gettn My Complexion Back (1166 Views)

I Need A Good Cream Or Natural Way To Bring My Complexion Back Again / Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Gettn My Complexion Back by obake: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2009
hey guys, am naturally fair, but got transferred to bida, where the sun is hell,now am dark.anyone advice on what cream to use pls advice
Re: Need Help Gettn My Complexion Back by iice(f): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2009
Prolly just me, but when you get back to wherever you were, won't your complexion be back?
Why are people so concerned with how dark they are getting sef? undecided
Re: Need Help Gettn My Complexion Back by mohawkchic(f): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2009
[size=13pt]~You shud be applying Sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun. . .cant say i know of lotions to recommend to get your complexion back!

Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-42124.0.html

Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-75120.32.html
[/size]
Re: Need Help Gettn My Complexion Back by platinumnk(f): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2009
try using DUDU osun soap and shea butter to mosturize wink
Re: Need Help Gettn My Complexion Back by ikamefa(f): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2009
@ topic

a tura will confuse you, hot-movate might be able to motivate you and ikb ,symbad and venus products might be a blessing " grin " wink

knai'mean? cheesy

disclaimer:[s]if you skin turn to living ponmo meat, no 3 or even 4th party litigation shall be possible[/s]
Re: Need Help Gettn My Complexion Back by freelink(m): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2009
Well, have you checked the cosmetics shop.
Re: Need Help Gettn My Complexion Back by iice(f): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2009
ikamefa:

@ topic

a tura will confuse you, hot-movate might be able to motivate you and ikb ,symbad and venus products might be a blessing " grin " wink

knai'mean? cheesy

disclaimer:[s]if you skin turn to living ponmo meat, no 3 or even 4th party litigation shall be possible[/s]

You wont 'die' me grin grin

(1) (Reply)

womens shoes / 10 Tips To Keep A Healthy Hair / Winner Of Osg No Makeup Contest Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.