Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

What Does It Cost To Export To Europe & America - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does It Cost To Export To Europe & America (448 Views)

Thailand’s Rice Export To Nigeria Drops By 91% / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Export To Crash To 1.72 Million Barrels In October / Make Your First Export Shipment To Asia/europe/america And Earn Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Cost To Export To Europe & America by kamalcole3000: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2016
I
In this harsh economic situation in Nigeria which has resulted in the free fall of the Nigerian currency the Naira,you will all agree with me one of the best way to earn well now is to do business in hard currency.

In the light of DS,I decided to set up a small exporting business to Europe and America and I like to find from the freight guru what it will be costing me to post item between 500 grammes and 1 kilogramme to EU and the USA

I have tried looking up Google but not much I could find and that very much will determine the viability of my intending business.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Training On Several Money Making Secrets Both Online/offline / Create A Lasting Business In The Telecom Sector. / How To Do Search For Business Name On CAC Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.