Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

RECESSION: People Now Eat In Their Dream Just Because They Can't Afford Dinner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RECESSION: People Now Eat In Their Dream Just Because They Can't Afford Dinner (515 Views)

Recession: Several Kaduna Families Now Eat Leaves, Lizard, Toad(photo) / Hardship In Land: Families Now Eat Leaves, Lizards / Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RECESSION: People Now Eat In Their Dream Just Because They Can't Afford Dinner by xarm(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2016
I was invited to a church program this week, while the prayer was still going on the pastor suddenly said all eye close, is under most everybody not concerns must close eye, and he said again if anybody is eating in he/her dream they should come out, my own issue was that I can't close eye more than 1min, so I use my hands to cover my face now staring at the crowd outside through my finger, the surprising thing was that more than half of the church is outside and it don't use to be like this before.

I was now wondering may be some people are eating in their dream because of the situation in the country, that's the only opportunity some people av, to eat good food since they can't afford it in real life, because I remembered the last time I eat in my dream was the day I went to bed without dinner and it was d same food that has stuck in my memory throughout that day.

1 Like

Re: RECESSION: People Now Eat In Their Dream Just Because They Can't Afford Dinner by richidinho(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2016
But someone said even the woman that used to cook in the dream no longer cooks again due to recession

1 Like

Re: RECESSION: People Now Eat In Their Dream Just Because They Can't Afford Dinner by HHANDM: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2016
grin grin grin

Truly the economy is not smiling at all but it doesn't mean eating in dreams totally had to do with not eating dinner.
Re: RECESSION: People Now Eat In Their Dream Just Because They Can't Afford Dinner by Kingsley1000(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2016
some wailers wont like this news ......

just be optimistic ...Nigeria shall be great again

pdp should go and die

1 Like

Re: RECESSION: People Now Eat In Their Dream Just Because They Can't Afford Dinner by xarm(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: RECESSION: People Now Eat In Their Dream Just Because They Can't Afford Dinner by HtwoOw: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
Garbage in garbage out

Have to applaud the engineering though

You remixed a joke from igodye and basketmouth, added church spice and blamed it on Recession

Be grateful I'm not a moderator, I would ban you till 2019
Re: RECESSION: People Now Eat In Their Dream Just Because They Can't Afford Dinner by prodigy97(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
richidinho:
But someone said even the woman that used to cook in the dream no longer cooks again due to recession
lol
Re: RECESSION: People Now Eat In Their Dream Just Because They Can't Afford Dinner by xarm(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=richidinho post=49795828]lol

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Truth About Current Nigeria. / More Protests Rock Benin As PDP Supporters Call For Cancellation Of Results / Abia Lga Elections And The Failure Of Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.