Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (28217 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos / Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
abokibuhari:

I am ready to vote for atiku..... Come 2019

-OZAOEKPE

My man...xup? let's wait and see what 2019 holds... I wanna wait for them to unfold fully ...btw felt disappointed by yesterday's result...
Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by Deen77: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
MONITZ:
Realignment of interests ahead of 2019 elections is already loading.

2019, Obi VP.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by Deen77: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
clickwtB:
If you like swallow restructuring and shit restructuring we will not be deceived.That incorruptability/integrity of PMB is not exchangeable with anything fake/false thing!!!!No corrupt alliance will shake PMB.

Is like Buhari is not going 2019.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

I asked for explanation grin not apology cheesy Why not make me see reasons abi justification for your actions bro?

Who you EPP sef grin
Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
Keneking:

Who you EPP sef grin
Park well jare cheesy onye anwulu cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by Ojiofor: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
DaPuncline:
Believe me Atiku is already campaigning for his 2019 presidency and he's stylishly wooing the igbos to his side. Of course we all know the key to an igbo man's heart; just be in support of any policy that the current government is against or start talking about biafra freedom or start spewing derogatory or hate statements towards any religion or tribe the igbos are against. Or are you not surprised why the igbos love FFK and fayose ? Igbos are just too gullible!

N a only Igbo you see,Thiiefnubu your god is right there with Atifku and you are here rambling over one Igbo man amongst highway robbers of our national treasury.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by Orikinla(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Atiku looks very Presidential.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by akigbemaru: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Restructure
Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by DaPuncline: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Foolish but wiser than the cowardly afonjas the Hausa/Fulani use and dump waste material.
That is why you will everly be a retard and a brainless ignoramus! Who dumped who ? I guess u are not in this political terrain, I can see you've not be following any political appointment made, and I can see the SW projects captured in 2015 budget is alien to you. Ogbeni wake up from your sleep of death! Show me your 2nd Niger bridge. Bastard son of a retard gay.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by ozimec(m): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
edudguy:
I want say something, I joined Nairaland early this year and I noticed that in Nigeria, hatred has filled our hearts....The East, the West and notably the North are at dagger drawn....One wants Biafra and would sieze any opportunity to insult Buhari, rain curses on Nigeria and wish everyone evil and blame our current predicament on him while the other two groups (Yoruba and Hausa) hate the Igbos with passion and blame them on our backwardness as a nation. This seed of hatred was planted in the 1960s before and after the civil war.....My major problem is if you want to say something don't insilt the person's tribe or religion some go as far as wishing each other death
Why are we in this predicament as a nation? Simple! we did not plan....I have read what the President and his Vice has said... The ND keep on bombing you can't say you wan't Nigeria to be bouyant again and when these guys bomb our pipelines you hail them and turn around to ask why aren'twe doing well. That pipeline is our source of livelihood (for now) We did not plan well. Coupled with the crash of oil prices, pipelines are bombed so the revenue will decrease. When you ask the reason we are not developing when they tell you....you turn around to say they should stop complaining. I agree! they shoul stop complaining fix it. The Nigeria story is one that if you don't have your facts right and you want to argue for or against secession, one might end up looking stupid....Why secession? People are angry because of the way government is handling matters. That I agree. People that don't know anything about Biafra will say we want Biafra or we don't Biafra but aske them about the history of Biafra they'll look dumbfounded
There are many things we need to iron out as a country but I believe one day we will become great

PLEASE THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, NO INSULT PLEASE

THANK YOU

My brother, the problem of this country is disunity, the amalgamation of Northern and Southern parts of Nigeria was a scam. There was never any agreement on how to live together, it is like by force marriage and that's why some region always grabs power by all means and uses it to marginalize, sideline, oppress and neglect others. If we tell ourselves the truth, there is a lot injustices, inequity, marginalization and oppression in this country. Some regions are not happy, they feel exploited, marginalized, sidelined, abandoned and we all know this unfortunately, instead of addressing these issues, government is busy talking about peace and unity when all these issues have not been addressed. Tell me, how can there be peace and unity when the cause of agitations and disunity has not been addressed? You cannot beat a child and ask him not to cry, we can't achieve a lasting peace unitt by force or through military action, peace and unity can only be achieved through dialogue. Those who agitate for secession have reasons, those who agitate for resource control also they reasons. However, we must listen to them and know the reasons for their agitations even though some of their reasons are obvious, dialogue with them also agree on how we can peacefully live together as one indivisible Nation. Let's stop seeing them as stupid people, to be honest with you, the reasons behind their agitations represent over 8O% demands of their people, you may not agree with me but if you conduct an opinion poll in these regions you will understand. I stand for one Nigeria where there will equity, fairness, Justice, unity, religious tolerance, equality in governance and representation. A Nigeria where every tribe and region will feel recognized, protected and respected. Let's also stop the hate comment on social media. Thanks
Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by globe16: 12:12am On Oct 01, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Inasmuch as I get amused by your controversial but most times myopic online character...I can't fail to question your deep hatred for Peter Obi whose personality you malign here on every slightest opportunity...Why this? Your discussing some internal politics in Anambra makes me to see you as coming from there...so why the hatred? ....care to clear me on this plz?
Everybody that exposes the fraud called peter obi is a peter obi hater to you peter obi hired worshipers.. You sycophants fail to acknowledge that peter obi's desperate tactics is easily discernible to intelligent minds like keneking.. We can always see through your propaganda. Peter obi is now marketing himself to remain relevant after the fraud he perpetuated in Anambra and after secretly refunding stolen monies to FG.. Can't you see that peter obi has lost all relevance? Especially in Anambra. Better get use to people calling out peter obi for what he is for your own good!
Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by mantre: 1:50am On Oct 01, 2016
[size=28pt]Tiunubu the new Obi eze of Igboland. [/size]
Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by October1960: 5:10am On Oct 01, 2016
Why do Nigerians refer to.thieves as "excellency" ? Look around the country. The wealth was stolen. By the Excellency in thievery all parties all tribes.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2016
DaPuncline:

That is why you will everly be a retard and a brainless ignoramus! Who dumped who ? I guess u are not in this political terrain, I can see you've not be following any political appointment made, and I can see the SW projects captured in 2015 budget is alien to you. Ogbeni wake up from your sleep of death! Show me your 2nd Niger bridge. Bastard son of a retard gay.
Go tell that to Tinubu he will make you have a rethink. As usual you have come so low by cursing, can't you argue like adult ? I wonder how somebody will come online and will be proud to show his lack of parental upbringing and disrespect to his parents. I thought you guys are respectful to your elders and parents in your region but I can see that is a fallacy.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by snapshot: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2016
Deen77:

Is like Buhari is not going 2019.
If na you,u go return, Buhari did not just fail Nigerians,he is also disappointed in himself.Buhari failed Buhari.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by MONITZ: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
byrron:
You are absolutely right. They might even float a new party as usual and since it is a congregation of the same cyclical cliques roaming from one political party to the other during election seasons in Nigeria, they can as well call the new political alignment as PDAC - Peoples Democratic Action Congress since it is another collabo of PDP and APC roaming midfielder politicians displaying their political dribbling skills on their gullible cheering fans.

Funny u, I couldn't stop laughing @ PDAC, and roaming midfielder, u re absolutely right, our politicians ve no shame with zero principles.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by CSTR2: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
DaPuncline:
Believe me Atiku is already campaigning for his 2019 presidency and he's stylishly wooing the igbos to his side. Of course we all know the key to an igbo man's heart; just be in support of any policy that the current government is against or start talking about biafra freedom or start spewing derogatory or hate statements towards any religion or tribe the igbos are against. Or are you not surprised why the igbos love FFK and fayose ? Igbos are just too gullible!
Let me defer to my more quiet side and reason with you.
Alright you say igbos should not support atiku? Good.
Tell me one reason why they should support buhari and how buhari 's government has helped Igbo interests in Nigeria. This is the same man that insulted them with the 5% statement and slaughtered many of their youths in cold blood in the name of fighting IPOB.
I am sure you will not be able to give me one reason why igbos should go all the way out and support buhari ,when someone else is offering a better deal.
Infact I believe atiku would be a better alternative. Atleast he is not dogmatic and is open to common-sense and reason unlike buhari.
Get wisdom and in all thy getting get understanding. You are not wise, or should I say you are not as wise as you think you are.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by CSTR2: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
DaPuncline:

So you know afonjas are benefiting from buhari, and yet you don't want igbos to support a government that would benefit them too.
You are treacherous.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
DaPuncline:
Let's talk about u,the non gullible
A Fulani cattle rearer without Waec mesmerized u and made u vote him in a presidential election ,, used and dumped ur leaders in the process,
Kudos mr smart man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
DaPuncline:

Mynd44
The hot weather is affecting some peeps,come to the rescue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly / Buhari Postpones Emergency FEC Meeting Till Monday / Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.