Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? (25365 Views)

What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by frubben(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2016
See as people dey help God they answer lol. If u speak up concerning all these corrupt church dey will say we should leave it for God forgetting there is scripture.

But when it comes to condemning they will not still leave it for God oooo, they will be quoting scripture up and down.

My point is nobody have seen God and nobody knows how he operate. He said and I quote " I will have mercy on who I choose"

Peace grin
Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by jodavid(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2016
K,
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by ochuciano(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2016
Berlynn:
Does anyone here know for an absolute certainty that the Bible actually states human souls in Hell have no chance for forgiveness?

Believe it or not, I did read the Bible, and I don't recall it actually explicitly stating "Once you are in Hell, you no longer have any chance for forgiveness, for Redemption."

That doesn't seem too Christian lets assume for a moment there's a Hell and some people are down there praying to Jesus, begging for forgiveness, begging to be forgiven for not believing in the twisted corrupt Churches while they were on earth, and will Jesus just ignores them?

The Jesus I imagine wouldn't ignore them, not even if they were in Hell, the Jesus I know wouldn't be that petty. He doesn't care if they screwed up & they're in Hell....He would forgive them and go get them to heaven

Let me add anoda twist to the discussion.

U will have a chance if u are in purgatory.
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by pressplay411(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2016
branhampaul:
Once Dead You'v Passed God's Mercy..!
Beside Why You Were On Earth They Preached To You And You Didn't Accept It..
Don't Forget God Is A God Of Love & Also Of Wrath..
Don't Deceive Yourself That You Will Be Pardoned Once You Die A Sinner..
The Bible Which Contains God's Word Said, A Sinner Will Be In Hell Fire Burning With Brimstone & Sulphur FOREVER.. And God Can't Change Is Word B'cos He Is The Same Yesterday, Today, & For Eternal..
Infact, God Placed Is Word Above Himself..

Heaven and Hell are here on Earth.

E.g. Nigeria is presently going through Hell, Malaysia is Heaven on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by Btruth: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2016
Berlynn:

God is a merciful God why will he let us perish undecided
you can't eat your cake and have it. Let men stay away from things that will take them to hell. Hell eventually could be real, but it won't be wise to wait till one get there before repentance.

Get wisdom, get understanding.
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2016
StunchLord:
One thing I understand is that there is nothing like hell and I doubt if such a place exists cause I can't comprehend why a loving, compassionate father would wish such a place for his children.
Why do you worry about the end of the world? Why didn't the world end last year? What about other planets, is our world, I mean earth, so important for it to decide the fate of the rest of the universe? What about unborn kids? Is this sermon about the end of days not been on for many years? You believe in the bible and is convinced it's the one and only truth? What makes you think God would act according to the principles of the bible, the same bible operating on double standards? God is highly unpredictable. Whether you are a sinner or a saint, there is no guarantee of a blissful eternal paradise for you.
At least the death of unborn kids show how wicked and inhumane the biblical God could be.

That's not true
That's what they said during Noah's time and they all perished by not believing
You can still believe before it's too late
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by Psam91: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2016
StunchLord:
One thing I understand is that there is nothing like hell and I doubt if such a place exists cause I can't comprehend why a loving, compassionate father would wish such a place for his children.

Wish? Lol i stopped reading there.
NICE contracdiction. Feel free to go back to your bible.

2 Likes

Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by pek(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2016
Hell is real, heaven is real. What you do here on earth determines where you will go after death. There is no in-between, there is no transitions, there is nothing more.
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by amerimex(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2016
Every soul can be forgiven either on earth or beyond, d differnce is grace is here on earth now making the process of forgiveness n restitution/penance easier, but beyond if you will be forgiven, you will have to pay dearly in hell for it, first for your sin and second for restitution/punishment equal dat sin, and all this might be billions of years and a day in hell, will surely be an extremely bad torment.
Therefore bro n sis let's live wright to make d glorious home(heaven) *my Tot*
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by lonelydora: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2016
Berlynn:

Who are 'us'? Are you so sure of where you are heading to?
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2016
Una no go church today
So u SU's Dey here Dey defend?
No church be that
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by Goyim: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2016
StunchLord:

At least the death of unborn kids show how wicked and inhumane the biblical God could be.

How can you kill something that doesn't yet exist?
This entire post is unbelievably retãrded.

Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by Goyim: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2016
Berlynn:

God doesnt "Let" you perish, you choose to perish, remember freewill?
What is with all this dùmb as shiit post this morning?

1 Like

Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2016
The logic of Hell appeal to Africans the most, They just want to see people burn smiley. Too bad you would be disappointed, If you want to see people burn then do it on earth like you have always done.
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2016
so you mean all the Muslims, pagans, and people from other religions will go to hell?

what about those who haven't heard about jesus?

what about little kids who die as Muslims, pagans, etc?

is it their fault they were born into a muslim/pagan/ Hindu family?

2 Likes

Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2016
Berlynn:
Does anyone here know for an absolute certainty that the Bible actually states human souls in Hell have no chance for forgiveness?

Believe it or not, I did read the Bible, and I don't recall it actually explicitly stating "Once you are in Hell, you no longer have any chance for forgiveness, for Redemption."

That doesn't seem too Christian lets assume for a moment there's a Hell and some people are down there praying to Jesus, begging for forgiveness, begging to be forgiven for not believing in the twisted corrupt Churches while they were on earth, and will Jesus just ignores them?

The Jesus I imagine wouldn't ignore them, not even if they were in Hell, the Jesus I know wouldn't be that petty. He doesn't care if they screwed up & they're in Hell....He would forgive them and go get them to heaven.

u dey fear,abi ur sins dey hunt u?dey wld v a second chance after rapture. Babe u fine no b small.kai clean babe
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by adeniyi44: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2016
There is no more forgiveness in hell.That is why people who are living their lives carelessly and refusing to accept Jesus are being seriously warned now before it is too late.It is not a matter of religion, here. No matter the religion you are currently practising, if you dont accept Jesus before you die, i am sorry.

1 Like

Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2016
adeniyi44:
There is no more forgiveness in hell.That is why people who are living their lives carelessly and refusing to accept Jesus are being seriously warned now before it is too late.It is not a matter of religion, here. No matter the religion you are currently practising, if you dont accept Jesus before you die, i am sorry.
so you mean dead little kids born into other religions will also go to hell?

3 Likes

Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2016
branhampaul:
Once Dead You'v Passed God's Mercy..!
Beside Why You Were On Earth They Preached To You And You Didn't Accept It..
Don't Forget God Is A God Of Love & Also Of Wrath..
Don't Deceive Yourself That You Will Be Pardoned Once You Die A Sinner..
The Bible Which Contains God's Word Said, A Sinner Will Be In Hell Fire Burning With Brimstone & Sulphur FOREVER.. And God Can't Change Is Word B'cos He Is The Same Yesterday, Today, & For Eternal..
Infact, God Placed Is Word Above Himself..

he changed his words when he commanded Abraham to later ignore his son and kill a ram instead
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by Benesth(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2016
analice107:

Wait, you mean there's an end to "Forever and everlasting?"

Wonderful..., You understanding of these things sha.

You inferred about a Scripture where God talked about living people and existing nations here. What we are dealing with here is after death and resurrection. When we cross over to the other side.

Guy, time exists only on this plain. day and night changes seasons on this plain, but when we cross over to the other side, we won't have need for the Constatation which causes the changes in seasons and times. Time stops.

Eternity, forever, everlasting doesn't have time to count how long its been.

Jesus says the fire that burns in that hell doesn't go off even for a minute. There will be no way to know how long you been burning. A new body (Imperishable) other than this perishable body shall be given to you, so you'll feel the pain, but wont get consumed.

Remember the fire God showed to Moses in the Wilderness? It was burning but wasn't consuming what it was on, that's how it will be.

Now is the acceptable time, now is the day of salvation, if you hear his voice harden not your heart.

I so much love your reply. May God bless you richly.
by His grace, in heaven You and I shall surely reign with God eternally.
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by xtervaganza(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2016
Aaronsrod:
There is no forgiveness. Hell is eternal. unrepentant sinners will burn. They were warned. They disobeyed.
if the fake hell is real and only throughthe bible standards will you make it then you and every human being on earth will burn in hell and that's including all your pastors.

Truth is; there's no hell anywhere. It's a tactics called scaremongering

1 Like

Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by mrmrmister: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2016
[size=13pt]Christians are the most delusional people in the world
Always acting like God's attorney[/size] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by DonMekino(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2016
please where will mad..insane and schizophrenic ppl go after death? just curious

2 Likes

Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by yorhmienerd(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2016
I comment my reserve
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by jojothaiv(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2016
Just say you're talking about "Purgatory"
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by OmaHomes(f): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2016
All those who believe hell is not real. Pls take ur time and read revelation from the beginin to d end. Dere is no repentance in d grave.
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by ehissi(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2016
2 Corinthians 5:10 - 11:- "For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he has done, whether it be good or bad. Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men......................
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by felixdanielthed(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2016
StunchLord:
So why is satan not wailing in hell now?
very logical question I hope someone will answer that logically
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by felixdanielthed(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2016
Aaronsrod:

That is a comforting thought, O Sinner!

But false.

Go back to your Bible. Read the truth of our God. Repent and fear His wrath!

u are not logical and realistic, seems u ar dogmatic
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by felixdanielthed(m): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2016
analice107:

Keep quiet and move along. You are dumb.
fools like u, shud be shut, is he not entitled to his opinion dummy

1 Like

Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by IBEXY(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2016
The general notion here is that once in hell, you are condemned forever. Can I ask a simple question:

If a child of 7 years steals a candy from the local shop and dies while running away from the scene.
Will he go to hell and be condemned to eternal fire and brimstone? Will God really fling this little boy into the same pits that hold hardened criminals and pedophiles - just for a bar of candy?
Re: Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? by Saint52(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2016
Where is HEAVEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeboye Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Folu (Photos) / The Ancestral Curses / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.