Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Zee World Update - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Update (2472 Views)

Love Oh Love Zee World Full Story Summary Plot,cast Realname Teasers And Picture / The Vow Season 3 On Zee World 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zee World Update by larrykay0(f): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2016
Friday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode
38-39.

Pragya's mom discovers that Suresh loves someone else and
that Pragya and Suresh can now not marry each other. She
gets angry with Suresh and drives him out of the house. In the
interim, Abhi decides to propose to his longtime girlfriend
Tanu. but, exactly when he is going to put the ring on her
finger she told him that she cannot marry him as she is bound
by a contract. Abhi gets irate with Tanu for refusing his
proposal and decides to marry anyone else. He chooses to
take after his grandma's advice and decides to marry just
anyone whom his grandma chooses. Pragya in the mean time
chooses to stay unmarried for for the rest of her life.
Tanu comes to Abhi and apologizes to him. She discloses to
him that she has a contract for a year and needs him to wait
for just one more year. Abhi accepts advice from his sister
Alia and his friend Purabh and they both too advice him to
wait for Tanu's lontract to expire. Abhi's grandma tries to
explain to him the bright side of an arranged marriage. Abhi
concurs for an arranged marriage and chooses to comply with
his grandma. In the interim, Alia tries to drive Purabh to love
her however Purabh finally slaps her when she affronts Bulbul.
Pragya gets involved in a minor situation where a man named
Raj accuses her for being a kidnapper.
Re: Zee World Update by larrykay0(f): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Monday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 40-41

Abhi's grandma addresses Preeto a matchmaker about a possible lady with whom Abhi's marriage can be fixed. Preeto informs her concerning Pragya and decides to get her a photograph of Pragya. Bulbul find out concerning Alia and Purabh and is vexed. She decides to never talk to Purabh again. Abhi's grandma finally gets Pragya's photograph and is convinced that she will make a decent wife for Abhi. She shows the photograph to Alia. Alia tries to talk ill about Pragya but her grandma stops her. Alia has different misunderstandings with respect to Pragya. In the interim, Bulbul talked about Purabh to Pragya and Alia too uncovers about Purabh having cheated her to Abhi. Abhi gets enraged with Purabh when he learns about him cheating his sister Alia. He calls Purabh and requests that he get back home. Purabh goes to Abhi's house just to get beaten up by him. Abhi chides him for cheating his sister and requests that he get out from the house. In the interim, Pragya sees her mom upset with respect to her marriage and decides to wed anyone that her mom needs her to marry. Purabh addresses Pragya and requests a chance to speak to Bulbul. Pragya feels that Purabh can't cheat Bulbul and consents to give one final chance to Purabh. Alia then again tries to influence Abhi into marrying Pragya as she feels that doing so, she will get the opportunity to marry Purabh.
Re: Zee World Update by larrykay0(f): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Monday Update On Forbidden Love

Vivan is standing behind the pillar and seeing all this. Veera tells Kushan that you wont leave me anytime alone in life. Kushan replies that i will always keep up the promise i made near the holy fire. Veera tells that she will freshen and come. Vivan gets scared that the couple might come near the pillar. but as they move away he waits for sometime and somehow manages to run outside. Its morning and sid calls Kushan. he complaints that Kushan has forgottten everyone after marraige. he tells that mom is waiting for them to return home. Kushan jokes that he thought everyone has forgotten him after marraigeand says that they will soon come home. Sonia comes to Veera's house. Veera's mother opens the door. sonia starts screaming. she says i never ever imagined that i would have to come here. she orders Veera's mother to close the door coz watever she is about to say is best heard behind closed door. Veera's mother then asks her to sit. sonia replies that she hasnt come here to sit. i have always told prashant that let not ur this family interfere with mine. i dont care about wat relationship u and prashant share. but by ignoring my family and my daughter he has decieved me. sonia adds that hwever i will make him undestand but u better not resort to any tricks. Veera 's mother tells her believe me i never forced him to come for kanydaan. Sonia tells her i dont believe you, but dont forget you have another daughter to marry off. U had a relationship with prashant for namesake. if i expose all this in the society then everyone will point fingers at you. then you can get ur second daughter married off. Veera reaches home and her aarti is being take. she steps in the house. her mother in law makes her feel at home and says ur the big bahu. from now onwards the house is urs. mother in law also give sher some jewellery. father in law sulks in the corner. Veera is very happy. Kushan asks for bunty. he phones bunty and asks him to come home. bunty makes an excuse that there is some problems with the honeymoon tickets and that he will resolve that and come. Veera tells kushan that she also wants to talk to bunty. kushan tells here talk to ur bhabhi. bunty is shocked. he is sitting in a car and megha is beside him. he whispers to her that Veera is on phone. even she is shocked. Veera asks him why r u so scared of me? why arent u coming in front of me? what have i done? i have just now come? how long will u hide? one of these days u have to meet me, after all we r going to stay together. vivan cuts the phone. he is pespering and scared. he tells megha that he doesnt know how long he can avoid Veera . Veera tells kushan that bunty cut the phone. kushan tells her that if u shout at him like this he will, but he is a very nice guy. here megha tells vivan that now it is impossible to hide. so go and tell her who u r. vivan is shocked again. he asks megha how can i? she is so excited about her honeymoon. she has so many dreams of her married life. i cant spoil all this. Megha reasons that like this everyday something or other will keep coming. so go and tell her today. vivan disagrees with her and tells her i cant tell in front of everyone. megha tells him to tell Veera this when both of them will go to the temple and when she is alone. Vivan again asks her how can i shatter her newly wed dreams. megha reasons out that now is the right time. if she is shattered then Kushan's love will hepl her come in terms with reality. also they will be spending time alone so kushan can handle her. but if u tell her after she comes then she will find it uncomfortable to adjust. also she would feel cheated. she adds that watever you have done has been for her good and since ur intentions are noble she will understand you and forgive you. Vivan is still not ready for this. but megha convinces him that this is the right time to tell her. also this will help vivan to br free from constant guilt and fear. finally he agrees to go to the temple and tell everything to Veera . Kushan and Veera are leaving towards the temple. mother in law asks them to take care. sid keeps pulling kushan's leg. kushan's father is still sulking in the corner. kushan's mother asks father why r u sulking? jus coz u didnt know who is Veera 's father. now that u know that and that he is a respected man wat is the hitch. Veera is a very good gal , make her feel at home. Veera overhears all this. she tells kushan's father that i may not be the bahu u dreamt about for ur son but i will try my best to be like the bahu u want. but if u remian aloof and sulk like this i cant do anything. please give me aashirwad and accept me. father blesses her and everyone is happy. the couple then reach mandir. they reach the enterance of the temple and realize that they didnt get pooja ki thali. kushan goes to bring that and Veera is waiting for him. vivan comes from behind. Vivan is shown walking and all what megha said is going on in hi mind. he stand in front of Veera.

Monday Update On Silver Lining Episode 120-122

Revati and Girish panic and the priest again lets them know that Isha's evil fortunes is the reason of Kuhu's condition. Revati, Girish and Sam surge home. Ira and Isha too go to the Ojha house to see Kuhu. Isha gets irritated on seeing Kuhu's condition and decides to walk out of Sam's life. Sam stops Isha and tries in cain to Convince her however Isha decides to break all ties with him. Ira overhears their discussion and feels elated. Isha considers herself as disastrous and tells Sam that she doesn't wish to create inconveniences for him or his family. Sam gets enraged and asks Isha to stop being superstitious. Sam persuades Isha not to believe indiscriminately on what is written in the horoscope and have faith on him. Ira is exasperates by Sam and Isha's vicinity and tells about it to Revati. Ira is determined to isolate Isha and Sam while Revati keeps on inciting her against Isha. Revati plans to inform Tinnu concerning it. Isha receives a saree in gift from an unknown person. Isha believes that Sam has sent her the gift and rings him. Isha gets stunned as Sam says that he didn't send her any gift. Isha then notice a letter with the gift. The unknown person who has sent the gift has said in the letter that he is crazily in love with Isha and longings to meet her at the Shiv temple. Isha instantly informs Sam about the letter. Sam asks Isha not to meet the stranger and rather decides to go himself. Later in the evening, Isha again receives a threat note from the same individual stating that he is going to kill Sam since he is coming in her place. Isha frenzies and hurries to the Shiv temple. Sam gets stunned as he comes to realize that the person who sent the gift and letter to Isha is none other than Tanmay. Sam is uninformed of reality that Tanmay is Tinnu however understands that he conned him and saved his life just to win his trust. Tinnu tells Sam that he needs to take revenge from him and Isha. Tinnu pushes Sam from the temple stairs. Sam and Tinnu fight. Tinnu hits Sam on the head with a rod but simply then Isha and Ira too arrive there. Isha and Sam fail to understand who the person who wants to kill them is. Tinnu takes out a gun and decides to kill both Isha and Sam. Tinnu is going to shoot when Shravan comes there and saves them. Shravan uncovers Tinnu's real identity. Isha and Sam are stunned to know that the person who wants to kill them is none other than Tinnu. Tinnu points the finger at Isha and Sam for every one of the years he had to spend at the remand home. Isha and Sam are staggered on listening Tinnu's allegation and attempt to explain the truth however in vain. The police arrive at the scene and Tinnu gets arrested. Tinnu illuminates in the front of the police that he didn't send any gifts or letter to Isha yet nobody trusts him.

Monday Update On Krishi Episode 195-197

Pinky gets bothered when Krishna and Pintu are announced as the finalist of Mr and Mrs Bhagalpur contest. She guarantees Tuntun Singh that Krishna and Pintu would not win the contest. She requests that Tuntun Singh to arrive at the venue. Pinky discovers that Pintu works for the organizers who had held the contest. She actuates the other contestants against Pintu. Krishna asks for the contestants to permit her to explain. Then Tuntun Singh tells Ganga that he needs to attend Mr and Mrs Bhagalpur contest. Krishna convinces Pintu to leave from his post. The judges permit Krishna and Pintu to take part in the contest. In light of rules related with the contest, Pinky declines to permit Krishna and Pintu to take part. Krishna points out that Pinky was breaking the rules as she was judging the contest while her parents are the contestants. Pinky gets incensed when Krishna and Pintu renew their marriage vows. Bihari and Dihari cheat amid the stage three of Mr and Mrs Bhagalpur contest. Bihari, Dihati , Pintu and Krishna feel baffled when they lose stage four. Pintu propels Krishna before the final stage of Mr and Mrs Bhagalpur. Krishna gets irritated when Pinky tears her costume .She gets stunned when Pinky illuminates her how she had stolen her IAS application form from her purse.
Re: Zee World Update by larrykay0(f): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2016
Tuesday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 42-43

Abhi gets nostalgic as he recalls the past memories of his sister Alia and finally chooses to agree to Alia's requests. He agrees to marry Pragya for Alia's happiness. Preeto passes on the information about Pragya's marriage getting fixed to her family and her whole family again is content with this news. Pragya is disturbed however decides to not give her heart a chance to come in the way for her life. Alia lies to Tanu and by one means or another manages to make her agree to Abhi getting married to Pragya. Alia informs her grandma about Abhi's acceptance for the marriage with Pragya and this makes her happy. Abhi's grandma and Alia go to Pragya's house to meet Pragya. Pragya gets stunned when she understands that they are here to discuss Abhi's marriage with her. She tries to disclose to her mom that she cannot marry somebody as rich as Abhi, yet simply then Abhi's grandma goes into the room and discloses to Pragya that Abhi is a good person at hearts and needs somebody who can understand Abhi. Later, Pragya goes to Abhi's house to meet him. She inform Abhi that she cannot marry him as both of them are very different and requests that he convince his grandma about it.

Tuesday Update King Of Hearts Episode 95-96

Raj and Simran go to the police station to inform about the kidnapping and simply then they get a call from the kidnappers. The kidnapper gets angry with them for going to the police station and he now increased the ransom to four lakhs. Raj and Simran later go to the asked place and rescue Kritika from the kidnappers furthermore pay the ransom. In the interim, Durgadevi and Roshni reaches the hospital and attempt to ask with a doctor about Siddharth. The doctor answers to them by saying that all the dead bodies are in the mortuary and listening to this Roshni feels crushed and starts to cry. In the interim, Kritika calls the kidnappers and turns out that are she had planned her kidnapping to get cash out of Raj, however Raj seems to be already aware of this. Then at the hospital, Siddharth makes a sudden entry and seeing him both Durgadevi and Roshni feel very happy. Siddharth returns home and seeing him most of the family members feel glad and even Durgadevi appears to have a change of heart and is cheerful to have her son-in-law back. In the interim, Kritika decided to leave the house and Simran begs her to stay back. Raj then again feels that Simran is turning into Kritika's manikin and he declines to entertain her childish attitude. In the interim, Roshni treats Siddharth's wounds and shares a sentimental moment with him. Later, Roshni goes to her mom and asks her for a hug. Both of them embrace each other and get passionate and seeing this Siddharth feels glad. Following day, Siddharth gets stunned when Durgadevi requests him to take a leave from work. In the interim, Roshni tells Siddharth's dad, Raj about the train blast that Siddharth had escaped from and Raj gives this details to Simran, who is dazed hearing this news.
Tuesday Update On Silver Lining Episode 122-124

Isha is down on knowing Tinnu's truth and considers herself responsible for everything that has happened. Sam console Isha. Later it is uncovered that Shravan, who saved Isha and Sam from Tinnu, is really the person who had sent the gift and letter. Shravan is crazily in love with Isha and longings to marry her. Revati comes to realize that Tanmay is none other than Tinnu. Ira tells Revati that Tinnu had sent gifts and letters to Isha. Revati fail to understand anything as she knows that Tinnu has not sent any gifts to Isha. Shravan goes to purchase "Mangalsutra" for Isha. Ira is strained and tells Revati that Sam is caught up with making preparations for his and Isha's wedding. Revati attests that she won't let Isha marry Sam at any cost. Ira then advices Revati to invite Isha home for lunch. Revati and Ira plan to mortify Isha. Isha gets strained as Revati invited her for lunch and tells about it to Ira. Isha is apprehensive. Ira advices her to cook lunch for Sam and his family. Isha requests that Ira go with her to Ojha house and help her. Ira and Isha reach at Ojha house. Revati leaves no stone unturned in provoking Isha about her status. Isha inquires as to whether she can cook the lunch. Revati requests that Isha cook Italian food. Isha panics however Ira says that she will help her in cooking. Isha cooks Italian nourishment. Ira then leaves the kitchen and deliberately requests that her put the stainless steel utensil in the microwave oven. Ira illuminates about it to Revati and them two sit tight for the microwave to blast. Isha is arranging the dining table when she hears a blast. Isha goes into the kitchen and is stunned to see the microwave burst. Sam and Girish excessively surge towards the kitchen. Ira pretends concern towards Isha and tells her that stainless steel utensils are not to be used in the microwave. Sam chides Isha for her carelessness. Girish sees that Sam is strained and asks what wrong. Sam uncovers that Isha needed to get married in a temple however that temple is booked by someone else. Revati gets incensed on knowing this and tells Sam that she doesn't need him to get married in a temple. She even says that he ought to reconsider his decision to marry Isha. Revati again makes comments about Isha's status. Sam gets incensed by Revati's remarks. Isha hears Revati's comments and is hurt as well. Isha tells Sam that they ought not conflict with Revati's will but rather Sam obviously tells her that they will get married in the temple. Isha is vexed and discusses her misery to Ira. Isha feels that she will never have the capacity to win over Revati. Ira tries to mollify her. Sam comes to meet the person who has booked the temple for marriage.
Re: Zee World Update by larrykay0(f): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
can sumone pls tell me y am always banned everytym i post cos am tired of it dt was y i stop o

(1) (Reply)

Five Main Casts From Mr. Bones 1&2 And How They've Been Doing After The Movie. / Regina Daniels Twerking Ass Dance ( VIDEO ) / DSTV: Channels TV Now On Channel 420

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.