Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew (1280 Views)

Atiku’s Exit: Accept My Sympathy, Buhari Tells Odigie-Oyegun / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial / Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by franchizy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders, i wish to on behaif of the good people of Edo state extend our heartfelt sympathy to our fellow south south brother Alabo Tonyebarcanista on the defeat of the PDP by the ruling APC.

I recall that prior to the election Alabo Tonyebarcanista and his IPOD Crew has boasted that APC has no place in the south south of which Edo state fall into.

Having followed the outcome of the election of which APC won 13 LGAs while PDP won 5 LGAs. it is certain to conclude that elections are not won online as this is the ideology of our IPOD youths and Tonyebarcanista.

Based on the defeat of the PDP i hereby extend my heartfelt sympathy to Alabo Tonyebarcanista and his IPOD crew. PDP has lost but its not the end for the party.

The lesson you should learn from this defeat is to sell your candidate and his manifesto and not ranting online else APC will snatch ONDO state come November 26.

Once again, please accept my sympathy together with your IPOD CREW.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol Well, Democracy was at loss in Edo yesterday but Congrats to APC and Obaseki anyway.

The battle was well fought... Perhaps our candidate may seek legal redress for round 2.

3 Likes

Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by sarrki(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol Well, Democracy was at loss in Edo yesterday but Congrats to APC and Obaseki anyway.

The battle was well fought... Perhaps our candidate may seek legal redress for round 2.

Bros take heart
Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:

Bros take heart
Thanks boss.. Battle shift to Ondo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by joseph1832(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Democracy was lost in Nigeria the day PDP won the May 29, 1999 presidential election.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by sarrki(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Thanks boss.. Battle shift to Ondo

Ondo not that sure of APC victory to be sincere with you

Apc failed in internal democracy
Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by franchizy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Alabo its well. The tribunal is the next option.
Take heart bro. Edo people have decided.
Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by Ridwan1821: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ize Iyamu's supporters should take heart.. That's election for u.
Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:

Ondo not that sure of APC victory to be sincere with you
Apc failed in internal democracy
That will be a booster ahead of 2019
Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
franchizy:

Alabo its well. The tribunal is the next option. Take heart bro. Edo people have decided.
I'm yet to recover
Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by sentix(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pastor no pray well
Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by franchizy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm yet to recover

Bros Ondo will help yu recover. Its no go area for APC.

My thought though.
Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by Aufbauh(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Who the hell associating the reasonable Tonyebarcanista with those irrational and sensational ipobians?

To me @Tonyebarcanista is the face of credible opposition on nairaland.
He might have his weaknesses though,but the youngman represent all that is viable and formidable about a progressive opposition. In fact his likes are the future of the PDP if the party can be granted an incarnation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by socialmediaman: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Perhaps we young Nigerians should open our minds to the possibility of sponsoring and electing a qualified Young Nigerian (40 and below) to be governor or president. I don tire for beating drums for these old people whose ideology about a sectionalised Nigeria I do not share...
Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by HtwoOw: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
APC can't win it all

We'll just win 35 States grin
Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by helinues: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Aufbauh:
Who the hell associating the reasonable Tonyebarcanista with those irrational and sensational ipobians?

To me @Tonyebarcanista is the face of credible opposition on nairaland.
He might have his weaknesses though,but the youngman represent all that is viable and formidable about a progressive opposition. In fact his likes are the future of the PDP if the party can be granted an incarnation.

You've said it all
Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by abokibuhari: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
joseph1832:
Democracy was lost in Nigeria the day PDP won the May 29, 1999 presidential election.
I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!
Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by OMAR12: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
I would say it a win/win. it shows the people still had PDP at heart.for PDP to gather such amount of vote.APC should be worried. PDP should take that as a positive.
Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by docadams: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
abokibuhari:

I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!

What is wrong with you, Ozaoekpe? I thought you said you were going on sabbatical in the aftermath of your loss in Edo state? Abi kolo wan set?
Re: My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew by frehage: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
socialmediaman:

Perhaps we young Nigerians should open our minds to the possibility of sponsoring and electing a qualified Young Nigerian (40 and below) to be governor or president. I don tire for beating drums for these old people whose ideology about a sectionalised Nigeria I do not share...

A 40 years and below President is feasible in 2019 if one million youths contribute at least N500 each monthly for two years( 2017 and 2018). This will add up to N10 billion.

People like Professor Wole Soyinka and the like, could be entrusted with the account before political activities in 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Inflation Index (NII) / Reason Why Women Should Remain In The Kitchen, Obama And Hilary Reaction (pics) / Video: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.