Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria (27047 Views)

Make Minimum Of 5k Daily With A Registered Company In Nigeria / Legit And Registered Company In Nigeria / A Position Provided By HK Registered Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by DesignAssasin(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
I really like the name search site and it will save your time to wait for 3 weeks in other to get feed back from the cac name checkers association, lastly your #500.00 will be useful for other things.

Gbayidanu @Op grin
Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

liar

you've created 24 (twenty four) topics on Nairaland already

you've also made 667 (six hundred and sixty-seven) posts if we remove this one you just did
Police Officer grin cheesy
Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by Debaddest(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
menix:

A laser beam will shoot into ur eyes nd make u a robot

Lol

1 Like

Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by Chrisrare: 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

liar

you've created 24 (twenty four) topics on Nairaland already

you've also made 667 (six hundred and sixty-seven) posts if we remove this one you just did
Dat was my alter ego not me.. Teach me how to post a comment pls.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by dhebz2pon(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
Very educative,thanks so much OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by richard870(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
Debaddest:
If u mark I'm a Robot, what would happen?
Did you see 'I am a robot' there?

Abeg chill
Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by Pwhitelaw(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
I'm new here, how do i post a comment?
.....just click on quote if you want to quote anybody and click on reply to comment...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by benjibabs(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
Impressive! Checked for the name of the company I registered way back in 2006 and it popped up. grin grin grin Kudos to the commission. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by Mendelssohn(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Debaddest:

You'll be introduced to Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by zurine(f): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
nice info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by supereagle(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
I am equipped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by professore(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is informative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by Alamuro1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by Allikola(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
crunchyg:
Marketers wanted in my company here in Lagos if you are interested quote or contact me.

Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by yusufu16: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by mamateniola1: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pls who has been filling this online form?

The nominal share capital and returns of allotments of shares bla bla bla
Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by dkc(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thanks for the info @OP. CAC charge just for the check, besides, one have to come back in a fortnight, and probably pay again if the name is registerd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by bestspoke: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
ladyF:
Make sense, actually tried with some searches. Please what are the requirements to register a company and how much does it cost?

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

PS I am not a CAC agent

In 2013, to register your business/company

The first step is to have your proposed name checked for availability

You need to decide if your registering an Enterprise,Venture,Ltd or LLC

For small businesses(Like LadyF Nigeria Enterprises} , you go with ventures ,enterprise orther suffix for small business....cost I did my then was 25k in 1week.
In some cases you need to higher a lawyer to fill some parts of the form , but since we are in naija, an agent will handle that for you.

For LLC and Ltd ,it is about 90k to 150k....depends on the agent.
Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by talk2hb1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
Wunmi01:

http://nairametrics.com/here-is-how-you-can-search-for-any-registered-company-in-nigeria/
SQL Server is being to used to power the site on a xampp server.
This is bad, why not use better server software wink
SQL injection detected
Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by rhames(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Debaddest:

Amma wannan dan iska ne. grin
Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by coolbreezy01: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Festivalofholi:
look for d reply button on d thread and click on it..
. How did he type dhat post
Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by Babysheart(f): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Very good info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by femmyAdagba(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
VERY TRUE.
I CHECKED MINE AND IT WAS FOUND.

JOSHFEM CONSTRUCTION

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by mcversatile(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
cc* ichommy
Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Wunmi01:

http://nairametrics.com/here-is-how-you-can-search-for-any-registered-company-in-nigeria/

WOW! Thanks..Just checked my company registered in 2001 and pronto ...great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by greatefa1011(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pls i already have a registered name on the potal but the CAC Staff handling my registration claim he couldn't get the certificate from the Head Office. I have sent a mail to the CAC customer care no reply. i called all the dead phone lines on the portal not going through.Pls can some one help get us a direct contact of somebody from the Abuja office?
Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by Ayoola171(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Fantastic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by ladyF(f): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
bestspoke:

PS I am not a CAC agent

In 2013, to register your business/company

The first step is to have your proposed name checked for availability

You need to decide if your registering an Enterprise,Venture,Ltd or LLC

For small businesses(Like LadyF Nigeria Enterprises} , you go with ventures ,enterprise orther suffix for small business....cost I did my then was 25k in 1week.
In some cases you need to higher a lawyer to fill some parts of the form , but since we are in naija, an agent will handle that for you.

For LLC and Ltd ,it is about 90k to 150k....depends on the agent.

This is good info. Thanks so much. Really appreciate. wink
Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by freeman95(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Festivalofholi:
look for d reply button on d thread and click on it..

And u dey answer am hahahahaha
Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by freeman95(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
coolbreezy01:
. How did he type dhat post

Person way be mumu
Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by freeman95(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
.....just click on quote if you want to quote anybody and click on reply to comment...

Use your head before u answer foolish questions
Re: How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria by softsoul22(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
I'm using this medium to showcase my business to naira landers, Since the recession of the naira, exportation is becoming a major threshold, I'm a professional custom licensed agent in Tincan Island port Apapa, for all your export/documentations needs, contact for fast cargo clearing. I'm also using this platform to notify those that are willing to purchase Timbers, koso-wood, charcoal's to contact us through the contact address! We deliver promptly. Transparency and honesty is our watchword.

Email:digitalwisdom22@gmail.com
Mobile:+2348122648651

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him / Economy: Nigerians Look Up To 10 Companies In 2024 / Things They Told Us That Is No Longer Applicable In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.