Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) (45084 Views)

Two Robbers Caught In FUTMinna After Attacking A Student, Stripped & Tied (Pics) / Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed / Police Shoot Two Robbers Dead In Benin (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by munas: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
LeonMacJames:
What is it with nigerians and stripping caught criminals unclad, have we been cursed with the need to do such. Hmm

Its a shamefull thing to be unclad in this part of the world,hence people will want to unclad a person that commited a crime
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by dotedote: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
What would you rather have them do?

LeonMacJames:
What is it with nigerians and stripping caught criminals unclad, have we been cursed with the need to do such. Hmm
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Shefas: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
That is very good for them. And I believe some people will learnot.
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
hmm eaya but why censored that thing? angry
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
They were beaten black and blue....e show for that guy nyash.

1 Like

Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by cminca: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
sin is sin o o.before you involve yourself in a jungle justice,make very sure that you are righteous.
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by onyedika946(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is serious,
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by XtrmeBachelor(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
see small small boiz! please please and please say NO! to crime
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
FaithyGal:
kai GOD
Hi...i think we have met somewhere..
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by columbus007(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
U see,amongst these people standing and taking pictures,some of them are even dare-devil criminals,we are wasting such a fight like these when we are leaving those that are suppose to be targeted undecided
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Princejboy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
chia.......

Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by NLban: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ndlistic:
This afternoon, 4 robbers came to Oriaku street Aba, Abia state. They came to where some women were plaiting hair and stole their phones and money, shot a guy and ran away. Two were later caught at Umuocham Road and they were brought back to Oriaku street where the stole and shot a man, while the others fled. Everyone in the street came out to see the faces of the robbers. They were severely beaten and striped unclad. The mob was about burning them when police came and whisked them away. See Graphic photos below:

Via Me
http://newswirenaija..in/2016/09/two-robbers-caught-in-street-in-aba.html?m=1
Na Fuel wey una no see?

How much is the cost of fuel to burn these wicked people?

Besides, how long does it take to to burn such useless Animals

This is the kind of news and conclusion I so much hate.
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by willibounce1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
I thought igbos like criminals. Why did they beat these ones silly? Maybe it's because they are small thieves.. flattinos only support politicians who steal millions and billions.... shame
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
mrZENographer:

What do u expect? A robber comes to your door points a gun at u and order u to realise ur hard-earned money. Politicians don't do this. It's the worst of the 2 crimes when compared.

Some go as far as killing. Like the 6 family members wiped in a church by robbers.

Politicians gain huge but its not on a personal level (attacking people)

This ish about what of politicians that nairalanders keep bleating here is so annoying.

All those people shouting what of politicians what have you done about it. Nothing.

Just sit behind your computer and rant.

Let me tell you politicians steal from everybody these niggas stile from people who saw them face to face.

These robbers are worse by far. They even shot a man. Abet kill them all before our friends let them free for $1.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by hotspec(m): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is d kind of SPECIAL TREATS our THIEVING politicians deserve
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by tollytexy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
lifezone247:
Some will still come here and blame buhari, ipob states and crime be like........Pls someone pls borrow me that Jacob zuma Mame. Mods, I no call anybody name o, b4 una go slap me ban.

Take

1 Like

Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by YhungPablo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
gosh....see wickedness... Easterner's and wickedness are like 5&6 ...they can't beat someone merciless in Lagos like this without seeing good Samaritan DAT will set dem free... y east now?
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
dotedote:
What would you rather have them do?

so if we catch a criminal, beat him small, while the police is on their way, then hand him over. Will our names change, we're always in a hurry to see somebodys to.to as if we don't have our own. 99.9% of the time when a mob catches a Criminal. Nake.dness is always involved. E.G aluu4
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jidibia:

u be army robber?
hmmmmm
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by prophetfire: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
When they steal their penisss suffers most grin grin grin grin
That's someone's boyfriend, ladies be careful with those you hang out with. grin grin grin
how does their peniss suffer most? Na only that you know. Pervert
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by noziz(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
When they steal their penisss suffers most grin grin grin grin
That's someone's boyfriend, ladies be careful with those you hang out with. grin grin grin
u too spoil. Na penis u see talk. Na so u lv penis!!! kiss
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Nathsbash(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good for them others will learn from dis experience and ladies pls be careful of d kind of guys u hangout with all in d name of dem getting u phone cos some of d phones dey get 4 u are stolen one's let dem give u phone with receipt...
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
And no one complained about the guys stripped!

If na girl nao....em go be like, "Wetin em wan see? Must u strip em?"
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Chukazu: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
mrZENographer:

What do u expect? A robber comes to your door points a gun at u and order u to realise ur hard-earned money. Politicians don't do this. It's the worst of the 2 crimes when compared.

Some go as far as killing. Like the 6 family members wiped in a church by robbers.

Politicians gain huge but its not on a personal level (attacking people)

jeez!
so myopic in reasoning.
what happens to people who die in avoidable accident because of bad roads whose budget has been approved but the money brazenly stolen by a politician

do know how many women that die during childbearing (Nigeria has the highest in the world) because of ill-equipped hospitals because of misappropriation

do you know how many that die of wrong diagnosis.. the great GANI FAWEHIMI and late Charles B. were victims
where is your conscience and brain?
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Eleganza33(f): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Oh my gosh around old talknado building,and i was even thinking of visiting my gal friend who lives at onwukwe street just around that place they braid hair Choi didn't know robbers comes there in broad daylight,that place is always so quite
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by teemswest(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
If we mob or politicians that steal like this naija for better na
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by akigbemaru: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Aba robbers
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by GboGboAye: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kai! the beating is too much nah.
It is one thing to teach someone a lesson, it is another to be barbaric.
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
prophetfire:
how does their peniss suffer most? Na only that you know. Pervert
Who be this?
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Interesting. If you ask the same youths that did this to these boys to apply the same treatment to Jonathan, his wife, Chimaroke or IBB, the first question will be that are they the only thieves Why not arrest Tinubu and OBJ first
But how come these boys are not asking for the arrest of the thieves at Oshogbo or Oshodi first before they descend on their own thieves as seen in this picture?
Why should there be a condition to prosecution or carrying out of jungle justice to any thief?
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by DonaTee(f): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
LeonMacJames:

im sure it deters them from escaping too....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 / Muktar Modibbo: DSS Agent Killed In Shoot-Out With Gunrunners In Plateau State / My Experience With Robbers Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.