Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Buhari: I’m The Real President, NOT Mamman Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I’m The Real President, NOT Mamman Daura (1231 Views)

Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB / Buhari: I’m Happy Nigerians Can Buy Cheap Rice In This Recesssion / Mamman Daura Behind President Buhari's Many Decisions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I’m The Real President, NOT Mamman Daura by louiethegod: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has debunked all speculations regarding who the true president of the nation is, saying he is the one who was elected by Nigerians.

Speculations had continually been going around, that Mamman Daura, Buhari’s nephew, has been in charge of his presidency, with allegations that he shields the president from his aides and ministers.

Sahara Reports, a New York based online medium, had initially alleged that Daura was Buhari’s unofficial vice president, who wrote his controversial “Change begins with me” speech.
Senate President Bukola Saraki had also alleged that there was a government within Buhari’s government, adding that the government, which he termed a cabal, had taken over government.
In an interview with Osasu Igbinedion, Host of The Osasu Show, just after the UN General Assembly in New York, the president was asked if the speculations were true that “Alhaji Mamman Daura is the true president”.

Buhari said: “That is what do you call them; that information reporters, sahara reporters, I don’t know where they get their news from.
“I stood for the election, I visited every local government in Nigeria, I travelled by road, by air, and so on, and we had one of the most credible election. So whoever feels he has lost somehow is his own problem, I have no problem.”
The president also gave a rundown of all he did as president at the United Nations general assembly, while highlighting a planned anti-corruption summit in US by 2017.
#THEOSASUSHOW

Re: Buhari: I’m The Real President, NOT Mamman Daura by Aegon(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
ARE YOU SURE?

Re: Buhari: I’m The Real President, NOT Mamman Daura by olaboy33(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
"" who ever feels he has lost somehow is his own problem, i have no problem"

Q1. who was baba referring to in the passage above?? (10)
Re: Buhari: I’m The Real President, NOT Mamman Daura by able20(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
olaboy33:
""who ever feels he has lost somwhow is his own pronlem, i have no problem"

Q1. who was baba referring to in the passage above?? (10)
Ungrateful man, Buhari was referring to Mr Tinubu for sure.
Re: Buhari: I’m The Real President, NOT Mamman Daura by nwasinachi(f): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
so the saying that osibanjo is a mere commissioner is not just a rumour? nna mehn, i shiver for dis futa jalon people o.
Re: Buhari: I’m The Real President, NOT Mamman Daura by funlord(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
Fakest gist ever readeth.......... tongue

(1) (Reply)

If Nnamdi Kanu Is A Yoruba Freedom Fighter, He'd Have Been Allowed To Die / Buhari's Daughter, Hadiza, Dimisses BBOG's Allegations- Daily Trust / We Yoruba's Don't Need Any Southern Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.