Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Why I Want Buhari To Win 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want Buhari To Win 2019 Election (593 Views)

Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata / Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows / "Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want Buhari To Win 2019 Election by devilson(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Although am no fan of buhari but I want him to win 2019 election:

if he lose his supporters would say Nigeria didn't give buhari a chance to proof himself,though the gej they all blame for all Nigeria problem spent only 5 years out of 60years Nigeria has been ruling itself.buhari supporters have forgotten it was during his tenure Nigeria first went on recession but they are quick to blame all Nigeria problem on 5years of gej misrule.since they say buhari cannot solve the all Nigeria problem caused by gej in 4years I pray he gets his second tenure nd if he fails maybe some people eye go clear.I know there might be hardship in the land but I don't care I'll probably leave this country this county in few years time nd the hunger in the country don't seem to be affecting my family( God got us).

those who ignore 16years of pdp Cause some of pdp members are now in apc eg el rufai,anarchist,atiku,saraki nd co.but they ignore first 11yeara of pdp cause gej was not president then.I pray baba succed but if he don't at least they would know Nigeria has been destroyed from oct1 1960 nd corruption is not d only problem in Nigeria plus all our past leaders are evil nd corrupt including baba

so I hope buhari win 2019 maybe he would still blame gej after spending more than 4years in office
Re: Why I Want Buhari To Win 2019 Election by Horlufemi(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
It's easy to destroy. It's so so difficult to build.
Re: Why I Want Buhari To Win 2019 Election by jerusalem101: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Even if he rule for 20years, I don't see any positive change(s) soon, all we will hear is GEJ didn't save for me to come and inherit.

My advice is that the APC should start looking for a sellable candidate within it fold, the like of El-rufai, Kwankwaso, Atiku among others for 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want Buhari To Win 2019 Election by MyVision2020: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
Horlufemi:
It's easy to destroy. It's so so difficult to build.

for your plastic mind.... tell us what and what was destroyed. . . b4 nw

Jokers.... grin
Re: Why I Want Buhari To Win 2019 Election by Horlufemi(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
MyVision2020:

for your plastic mind.... tell us what and what was destroyed. . . b4 nw

Jokers.... grin

What is right vs what is wrong. The answer lies deep in your soul.
Re: Why I Want Buhari To Win 2019 Election by MyVision2020: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Why I Want Buhari To Win 2019 Election by TPAND(f): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
OP if it is not of the fear of ban... I would have used some words. But... I have learnt how to accommodate people like you
Re: Why I Want Buhari To Win 2019 Election by FastShipping: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Buhari Must Go!

Period.
Re: Why I Want Buhari To Win 2019 Election by Akkotto: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
Leadership is about resourcefulness, the chairman is not resourceful he is only yearning for oil money. He cannot put his brain to work

(1) (Reply)

Question About The Nigeria Army / Nairalanders From Northeast Nigeria / Hilarious Write Up On SSS Arrest Of Some Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.