Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men (40850 Views)

Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) / Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release / Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by menix(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
If them no collect 100 milla make I know weda the recession no reach their side.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Myself2(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Davash222:
Like I always say, if kidnapping is your last resort, pls kidnap these people with our money not average civilians like us..

Anyhow is a 'How'... They must vomit our money one way or the other.

You must be sick

This only shows that you are either one of the kidnappers or somebody in your family is.

UNBELIEVABLE
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Ayostephen1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
@SAINT 52 JUST PRESS *500# YOU WILL SEE AN OPTION OF REPAYMENT THERE THEN PRESS 00 . THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCT THEIR MONEY
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by HomeOfMe(f): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
The kidnappers could even be related them. I wish her a safe return.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
d husband follow put us for this mess. oya receive ur own share
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by flokii: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
That's what you get when some set of pple choose to support and encourage evil.. vandalism, robbery etc.

it will surely come back to destroy them on d long run.. wish her safe return
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by precious1967(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
hmmm.... the rich also cry. let him feel the pains which others are also passing through.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by notoriousbabe: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Abi na the man organise the kidnapping ni?so dat Nigeria go pay am ratsome
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Let's see how this goes down. The kidnappers must have thought of possible outcomes including the marked money some people mentioned and intelligence that will be employed to track them down since this is a high profile case. This is a brave one! Nigerians are watching
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by lozairio(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
sisisioge:

See where you are wrong. Kobo will not come out of this, if kobo does the kidnappers will be haunted down! You are about to see the federal intelligence personnels at work...all hands is about to get on deck. If it were to be a member of the general public, na police wey go rely on more luck than intelligence go handle am.
shhhh leave that thing was olu falae not kidnapped and ransom paid was he rescued this case won't be different don't come here and hype the security agencies they are only good at intimidating unharmed citizens they have seen their match u think someone who has the heart to pull this of is going with mindset of cashing out 100% they are also going with a suicide mindset if it means killing her if are not yet paid and security agencies are closing in bros or sis whats a god to an unbeliever whats man to a king whats a king to a god what's a victim to a kidnapper that won't bring money but cost him his life they will waste her.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Praktikals(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Saint52:
Change Begins with me!!!
I borrowed 1000 from Airtel since 2 weeks ago, and i have been recharging my sim but the 1000 has not yet been deducted. How will i do it so Airtel will deduct the money?
I can help you out. Just buy 1000 airtime and forward it to praktikals@gmail.com. I ll help you forward it to their cc
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by millionaireman: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Only in a zoo.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by basadenet: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
This kidnapping thing is going to the extreme. too bad
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Jacko1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
These kidnappers don hammer

Dont harm her in any way

Just use good intelligence collect ur money

Den wash ur hand with champagne

Next we neee kidnap of these ppl

Fashola
Amaechi
Lai mohamed
Kemi adeosun
Femi adesina

N biggest prize of all
Buhari
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by musicology: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Davash222:

O boy!!! Christmas don sure for some people be that.

Wish they could just give me 0.5% of the deal.

I for like chop money wey come direct from our 'amiable' CBN governor. The money go too sweet.
i love your sharing formula , 0.5 is modest, so if d kidnappers end up getting like 100 years imprisonment,your share of jail would be within ur capacity considering d 0.5 of 100 yrs...............
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by africanusvu(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
There is a game here.the wif of a CBN Gov is guilded more than that of a gov.to kidnaped her in an expressway sound illogical.sombody knows somtin abt this far more than wat they ar tryng to let us beliv hapend
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by CioAngels(f): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
May she be released soon and well. Now there will be No recession becos it does not affect the politicians. Police, please don't Lie that you did not pay Ransom to get her released.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Hustlerlomo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
See Money shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by morbeta(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
The rich also cry....
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by chachanga: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
The thinning vegetation on Emefiele's skull will soon turn to desert!
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
Twizzy30:
Show Me The Money cool
GTA V
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by peekay007: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Borrow another N1000 airtime
Saint52:
Change Begins with me!!!
I borrowed 1000 from Airtel since 2 weeks ago, and i have been recharging my sim but the 1000 has not yet been deducted. How will i do it so Airtel will deduct the money?
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Emu4life(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
All dz guyz wey get sensitive Political post make dem Migrate come north and finish dre REGIME successfully nah. Kidnapping in d South is becoming high o.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Change just got real!
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Adagunduro: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
nobody is blaming those guys or pleading for her release. lobatan. seems no pity for the pains. common men feel much more pains.
God save our souls.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by id911(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
These kidnappers are very stupid and dull. You don't kidnap the wife of the Central Bank Governor in any country and get away with it. You can't even spend the ransom money they'll give you because it will be useless. You can even kidnap senators, ministers and nothing will hapen but not the Central Bank Governor or family. Fools!

By the way, her security is supposed to be made of mainly from the intelligence circle, where they compromised? Maybe the government knows something about the kidnap

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by chuckdelis: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
u mean d guy dat was busy appointing billionaire children? they should also kidnap him# zero sympathy for that scum bag.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Mopolchi: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
IVORY2009:
Na wa ooo shocked hot pot of soup, but she is made to be in company with her security aids, how come those kidnappers go her?

The billions dat would be demanded hmmmmm
12 billion naira is small, knowing her husband is the CBN governor shocked
shatap!
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by nkpommpko(m): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
The battle will be fought in our bedrooms.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
Stalker365:
They've been telling us there's no money. You'll soon see how they'll spill out millions to get her back but will then lie that she was rescued
Just as the mother of Okonjo-Iweala was rescued?
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by nwaanambra1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
nkemdi89:
Stupid boys, they will get them, CBN will pay the ransom with marked money and they can't spend it, also they can't travel out with, they can't deposit it in any account, a classical case was that of okonjo iweala.

id911:
These kidnappers are very stupid and dull. You don't kidnap the wife of the Central Bank Governor in any country and get away with it. You can't even spend the ransom money they'll give you because it will be useless. You can even kidnap senators, ministers and nothing will hapen but not the Central Bank Governor or family. Fools!
By the way, her security is supposed to be made of mainly from the intelligence circle, where they compromised? Maybe the government knows something about the kidnap

was searching for a comments like these - almost feeling disappointed that none of the empty headed greedy youths that commented above made the observation.

the kidnappers has made the worst mistake of their lives - they will be ensnared and trapped like rats cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Kill Notorious Kidnappers In Rivers State, Recover Cars / Fake Lawyer Arrested In Court In Lagos / Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.