Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Please Help Atm Issues - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Atm Issues (741 Views)

Police And Soldier Clashed At ATM Machine In Damaturu / 6 Days To Christmas, ATM Queues Pile Up. / How 4 Lagos Based Nigerians Won N100k Each For Using Their Verve ATM Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Atm Issues by Lordmykel(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Emmm.. Today has been a bad day for me.
Grand mum sent me to redraw 20,000 Naira from the First Bank ATM closest to us using her Union Bank ATM CARD..
So i went there, slut in the card, input the password and all that, checked her balance and it was 24,000 naira then i went back clicked to redraw 20,000 Naira..
The machine delayed for a while and later regected my card..
I left the line and tried the second machine checking her balance first only to see 4,000 Naira..
I nearly cried my eyeballs out. Oh God not in this recession period. please that is Our last 20,000 Naira. I do not know how to explain this to Grand ma as we need that money for the weekend.
So i went inside the bank and they told me i should wait for 24 hours and if the money has not been reversed i should go to my bank(UNION BANK) as there is nothing FIRST BANK can do.
Please i need help. cry
Re: Please Help Atm Issues by TGM2015: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lordmykel:
Emmm.. Today has been a bad day for me.
Grand mum sent me to redraw 20,000 Naira from the First Bank ATM closest to us using her Union Bank ATM CARD..
So i went there, slut in the card, input the password and all that, checked her balance and it was 24,000 naira then i went back clicked to redraw 20,000 Naira..
The machine delayed for a while and later regected my card..
I left the line and tried the second machine checking her balance first only to see 4,000 Naira..
I nearly cried my eyeballs out. Oh God not in this recession period. please that is Our last 20,000 Naira. I do not know how to explain this to Grand ma as we need that money for the weekend.
So i went inside the bank and they told me i should [b] wait for 24 hours and if the money has not been reversed i should go to my bank(UNION BANK) as there is nothing FIRST BANK can do. [\b]
Please i need help. cry

The bold words are the reality. Your money is save unfortunately this happens in a long weekend time. If the money is not reversed, you will need to go to nearest union bank and log your complaint by filling a form starting details of the transaction experience such as date, place, amount, etc. The process might take up to three working days as reconciliation process will involve three parties FBN, UBN and ATM vendor like interswitch.
Though the UBN customer service opens 24/7 but this situation will still require 3 working days.
Re: Please Help Atm Issues by Lordmykel(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
TGM2015:

The bold words are the reality. Your money is save unfortunately this happens in a long weekend time. If the money is not reversed, you will need to go to nearest union bank and log your complaint by filling a form starting details of the transaction experience such as date, place, amount, etc. The process might take up to three working days as reconciliation process will involve three parties FBN, UBN and ATM vendor like interswitch.
Though the UBN customer service opens 24/7 but this situation will still require 3 working days.
thank you very much, i realy appreciate your comment. Atleast i am hopeful that the money is not totally lost..

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Accident In Front Of Enugu Prison-photos / See What This Old Man Was Seen Doing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara / Log On Thriftonweb.com Now It's Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.