Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

"I Want To Give Something Back"ahmed Musa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Want To Give Something Back"ahmed Musa (685 Views)

Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Mobbed By Fans At Mosque In Abuja (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Want To Give Something Back"ahmed Musa by santos876(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Leicester city's new signed attacker,Ahmed Musa says he wants to give something back to people in his native Nigeria.
Ahmed,who left CSKA Moscow to join the foxes in a €16million summer deal,said he would not forget his roots not minding his success.
The 23 years old said,"the people back home have been so nice to me,so I want to give something back to them.
"When I go back to the country in the future,I can train with the children and feel very happy.
Reflecting his own start in the game of football at the Aminchi football academy as a schoolboy,musa is overseeing the building of a sport centre in Hotoro.
He was persuaded to move to the premier league by compatriot KANU Nwankwo,who played for Arsenal in his time.
Read more via:
http://soccergallary..com.ng/2016/09/i-want-to-give-something-backahmed-musa.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

#GloCAFawards2016: CAF Releases List of Nominees in all Categories – See List / Egypt Goal Keeper, El Hadary To Achieve Afcon’s Record / How To Watch EPL Matches On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.