Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Lukaku’s Response When Asked What He Is Missing To Reach Luis Suarez’s Level - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku’s Response When Asked What He Is Missing To Reach Luis Suarez’s Level (654 Views)

Luis Enrique Named New Spain Head Coach On 2-Year Deal / WORLD CUP:David Beckham Response When Zlantan Bet Against England vs Sweden game / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lukaku’s Response When Asked What He Is Missing To Reach Luis Suarez’s Level by salamispycee1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
[b] The Everton striker says that he needs to produce more match-winning performances.

Everton striker Romelu Lukaku has told Salami Sports that he needs to produce more match-winning performances.

The former Chelsea man believes that for him to reach the level of ex-Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, now at Spanish giants Barcelona, he needs to win games.

“More match-winning performances,” the 23-year-old told Sky Sports when asked what he is missing to make the level of Suarez.

“For a striker of my ability I score the goals that I score, but I need to create goals.

“The likes of [Sergio] Aguero, Suarez, [Karim] Benzema, [Robert] Lewandowski, they can create a goal out of nowhere and that's the thing that I need to do.”

Lukaku is a very good striker and has been in good form so far this season.

The Belgium international striker has scored four goals and created 10 chances in five Premier League matches for Everton so far this campaign.

The 23-year-old needs to be more consistent and also score more regularly in big matches.

Lukaku scored 18 goals and created 51 chances in 37 Premier League matches for Everton during the 2015-16 campaign.

The former Anderlecht youngster has also explained the difference between Roberto Martinez and Ronald Koeman.[/b]https://salamispycee..com.ng/2016/09/lukakus-response-when-asked-what-he-is.html

Re: Lukaku’s Response When Asked What He Is Missing To Reach Luis Suarez’s Level by Icedprince1d(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
Images from today's Chelsea training click on the link below www.princepalacenews..com

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Kenneth Omeruo’s School Boy Mistake That Led To Zambia’s Goal / "That's How We Roll"; Obafemi Martins Gets N200million Boat As Birthday Gift. Ph / 10 Reasons Nigeria Super Eagles Are Doing Well Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.