Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

A Way In Rating Above 280 In Jamb Without Cheating - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Way In Rating Above 280 In Jamb Without Cheating (577 Views)

Want To Score Over 280 In JAMB? This 6 Steps Will Guide You To Smashing JAMB / Study And Get 280+ In The Coming 2017 JAMB Exam And Be Awesomely Rewarded / Man Commits Suicide After 6yrs Of Writing Jamb Without Passing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Way In Rating Above 280 In Jamb Without Cheating by Mysnews: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
It baffles me loads each time I meet with Jambites who struggle to attain slightly 2 hundred in JAMB. I begin to ask myself, “what is so hard approximately JAMB that lots of students war with it?” From my findings, i found that masses of college students aren't knowledgeable approximately the way to skip JAMB and bypass it very well.
It isn't always as tough as maximum college students think. as a result of this, I decided to provide you with this write-up which I titled “7 secrets of having 280 and above in JAMB.” The seven secrets and techniques are discussed under;
1. Set a goal
in my opinion, I accept as true with that there may be nothing not possible that one cannot reap. In scoring 280 and above in UTME exam, step one is in an effort to trust you may acquire and set a target at the rating you need to have in the long run of the day.
overtime, i've determined that maximum college students do not have a particular score they need to have inside the JAMB. All they do is just to examine without a selected goal. but, I always encourage Jambites to set very excessive score as their goal. putting a goal will assist you to be targeted on what you need to reap within the examination.
2. examine clever
It is not all about analyzing hard; it's miles approximately reading smart. Kindly get the JAMB syllabus and past questions, reading remaining to pick out the middle subjects JAMB regularly repeat yr in year out. If you may take a look at the ones subjects very well, I suppose the task is half of way performed. also, recognize your look at pattern and not emulate buddies. I used to have buddies who cherished consuming masses of water on every occasion they had been analyzing. hence, it is left if you want to discover ways to have a look at clever in making ready for the examination.
3. exercise
I do not forget working towards my JAMB beyond questions up to some extent where I knew nearly all the solutions off hand. I had special forms of past questions for each of my topics. What i am looking to point out is it's far very critical so one can exercise very carefully specially the JAMB beyond question as it will disclose you to the styles of questions set by means of JAMB. also it has been established over the years that JAMB repeats questions from previous years. you may be fortunate to stumble upon such questions all through your exam.
four. Do not cheat
The time-honored element amongst Jambites is relying on distinct varieties of examination malpractices to attain very excessive within the examination. however lamentably for them, they emerge as having very low scores regardless of the examination malpractices.
in case you want to certainly rating 280 and above in JAMB and subsequently gain the tons-desired admission, stay far from examination malpractices earlier than, all through and after the examination. humorous sufficient, majority of courses taken through yr-one students are topics decided on from JAMB syllabus. So if you fail to have a look at now, if you nonetheless encounter the ones topics even once you received admission through the back door.
5. rest
I realize this factor may also appear needless to you, however it is of high-quality importance if you in reality need to carry out thoroughly to your UTME exam. The problem maximum studious college students do have is their incapacity to set out time to have a few relaxation. The human brain is often stressed a lot by way of steady observe.
subsequently, it's miles advisably so that it will constantly take intermittent relaxation. It seems so humorous to me each time I meet students who observe all night an afternoon to their JAMB exam. To me, such have a look at locations sheer stress on them. an afternoon for your JAMB exam is with a purpose to take out time to relaxation and ruminate on what you have studied over time.
6. Gist with friends
The popular pronouncing that ‘no guy is an Island’ is applicable in this example. As a jambites do no longer isolate your self. Make pals with fellow Jambites and trade thoughts with them because you could never realize the whole lot on your very own. but, do not make buddies with the dullards who could draw you back all within the name of creating buddies; make friends with those you may analyze a outstanding deal from.
I don't forget while i was getting ready for JAMB in 2011, I encountered a group of guys at the public library wherein I used to have a look at. these men have been very sensible and that i learnt a lot from them. apart studying from buddies, making appropriate friends helps you to be abreast with any cutting-edge hearsay or information about the examination. I realize quite a few individuals who may want to have achieved very well in JAMB if they were exposed to well timed facts.
7. God component
The God-factor can by no means be dominated out. In the whole thing you do, positioned God first. The naked fact is you want God’s course whilst getting ready to attain 280 and above in JAMB. As a count number of reality, such feat is possible even with none ‘special centre’ in the course of the examination. in my view, I do not assist or encourage students to enrol for ‘special centre’ for assessments; I usually consider in benefit.

Source http://www.mysnews.ga/2016/09/how-to-score-above-280-in-jamb-2017.html

(1) (Reply)

Are You Around Lekki, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Eti-Osa and Environment? / "Ex" And "Former" What Is The Difference? / Should I Go Back To School Or Keep Job-hunting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.