Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,653 members, 7,865,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Liberian Man Vows To Divorce His Wife So He Can Marry Pres. Buhari's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liberian Man Vows To Divorce His Wife So He Can Marry Pres. Buhari's Daughter (522 Views)

Cossy Is The Only Woman I Can Marry In Nollywood — Benson Okonkwo, Cossy Replies / Toby Grey: "I Can Marry A Poor Man Only On One Condition" / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liberian Man Vows To Divorce His Wife So He Can Marry Pres. Buhari's Daughter by victordan1993(m): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
This Liberian man says he is ready to divorce his Guinean wife pictured with him above so he can marry one of President Buhari's daughters...Lol...He even tagged Aisha Buhari in one of his Facebook post...See that below...

continue Reading
http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/09/liberian-man-vows-to-divorce-his-wife.html

(1) (Reply)

The Stage Is Set For Coke Studio 4 Premieres This Sunday, October 9th On AIT / Falz, Davido, M.I, Ice Prince, Darey Art Alade Take Over The City Of Abuja / Help Me Answer This Girl O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.