Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

The Ugliest Face In Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ugliest Face In Politics (1198 Views)

Amina Mohammed Wins African Woman In Politics, Public Office Award / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ugliest Face In Politics by Owoplenty(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
nigeria is blessed with everything, the good,the bad and the ugly, and poliical terrain is not out. here are the ugliest faces in our politics

1 Like

Re: The Ugliest Face In Politics by xendra: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
Owoplenty:
nigeria is blessed with everything, the good,the bad and the ugly, and poliical terrain is not out. here are the ugliest faces in our politics
with the prettiest wife in politics. don't worry that covers it.

2 Likes

Re: The Ugliest Face In Politics by orimsamsam(m): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Just thinking. Is Jonathan handsome
Re: The Ugliest Face In Politics by yeyeboi(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
Re: The Ugliest Face In Politics by Greatzeus(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
Owoplenty:
OK we've heard youundecided
Now upload your pics let's see ,since you claiming pretty And maybe your Account balance also,cos it won't make sense with all your handsomeness, if you struggle to eat once a day grin
Re: The Ugliest Face In Politics by Owoplenty(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
xendra:
with the prettiest wife in politics. don't worry that covers it.
it covers his face? only surgery will do that
Re: The Ugliest Face In Politics by xendra: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Owoplenty:
it covers his face? only surgery will do that
honestly for the fact that lady with a beautiful heart face and shape could marry him, I don't see this man as ugly anymore.
Re: The Ugliest Face In Politics by Owoplenty(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Greatzeus:

OK we've heard youundecided
Now upload your pics let's see ,since you claiming pretty And maybe your Account balance also,cos it won't make sense with all your handsomeness, if you struggle to eat once a day grin

Re: The Ugliest Face In Politics by Owoplenty(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
xendra:
honestly for the fact that lady with a beautiful heart face and shape could marry him, I don't see this man as ugly anymore.
that is gud, my ape will soon get married and i dont mind hosting u as guest

Re: The Ugliest Face In Politics by xendra: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Owoplenty:
that is gud, my ape will soon get married and i dont mind hosting u as guest
as long as it gets a very fine one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Snubs President Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders / Ten Ways To Win Election In Nigeria. / Asari Dokubo And Pdp Funding Boko Haram Against Buhari -- Group Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.