Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary (21485 Views)

Dino Melaye Launches His Anti-corruption Book, Patience Jonathan, Saraki Attend / Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) / Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by farmer99: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
bukola d next president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Beehshorp:

Jonathan was a good president, but only few wise ones saw it d rest where just zombies
he was 'GOOD' indeed

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by timeman: 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Wait a minute, the chief imam is a yoruba contrary to the view that yoruba muslims are not accorded such relevance. PMB, do not pray for wailers. Stupid wailers! Crazy wailers ! Corrupt wailers
Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by precious1967(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
cat and mouse

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by notoriousbabe: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nellybank:
Lol... Ur responds really show say u neva chop since last week
how you take know?you be winch o
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by notoriousbabe: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
precious1967:
cat and mouse
tom and jerry

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by Aroh48(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Rogues

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by Aroh48(m): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
emmaak2:
#NigeriaAt56
Within 56 years, one man has led Nigeria into economic recession twice. This same man will read a speech he knows nothing about to us tomorrow; listen to him if you like!!!
I am 100% sure that he wil plagiarise another person's speech 2morow.The dullard is good at that,but he won't copy good governance.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by koribobo: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
especially that saraki of a man,praying after looting our treasury.
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by koribobo: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
it is only in Nigeria that accolades are being poured on corrupt elements and men of integrity criticised.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by Enigma90(m): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2016
only JAH alone can turn this miserable country around.......selah
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:25am On Oct 01, 2016
Enigma90:
only JAH alone can turn this miserable country around.......selah

Miserable is understatement.
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by BobUg28(m): 12:43am On Oct 01, 2016
Honestly, I don't know what to say about this...all I could say is God, please save Nigeria.
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by eolafao: 2:38am On Oct 01, 2016
Only Prayer and Action is needed in this country grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by ije22: 5:35am On Oct 01, 2016
babatunx:
I pray God hears our prayer ijn....however, prayer without work and proper planning is useless....
ur write bro
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by tectonotimes: 5:37am On Oct 01, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by GLOBALINF: 6:00am On Oct 01, 2016
pally1982:
Who their prayer epp?

I just cant imagine what is going on in Nigeria.
Somebody just stole a pot of cooked rice at my neighbourhood yesterday.
When alarm was raised, she came out and confessed. She even told evrybody she and her children ate it with red oil.
I almost wept. People started rendering alms to the woman immidiately.

These are people who suffered to vote for change.

If I have never regretted anything, it is the day I voted this evil regim.
Truth is that sentiments aside, we are in a big long thing. Whether Igbo hausa or Yoruba. we are suffering.

Buhari is a disaster. Quote me anywhere.

Yes I quote you here BUT you are a disaster to be blind to what is happening to Nigeria.
Nigeria is on a recovery journey, if you can't Adjust relocate to Cameroon
Change cones with a price and soon we all we not only praise this government but we wish he continues forever.
Just one illustration for you: what happens to a seed planted on the soil? First it goes down inside the soil. Died, decomposed and latter bring forth great fruit. That is exactly what is happening today. Even Jesus Christ hv to die to liberate mankind.
We are tired of the normal way things are done hence we want change. So endure now to secure your children's future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by Temptee101(m): 6:16am On Oct 01, 2016
Anyone that would send happy independence to me na thunder go faya am especially buhari
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by Temptee101(m): 6:20am On Oct 01, 2016
GLOBALINF:

Yes I quote you here BUT you are a disaster to be blind to what is happening to Nigeria.
Nigeria is on a recovery journey, if you can't Adjust relocate to Cameroon
Change cones with a price and soon we all we not only praise this government but we wish he continues forever.
Just one illustration for you: what happens to a seed planted on the soil? First it goes down inside the soil. Died, decomposed and latter bring forth great fruit. That is exactly what is happening today. Even Jesus Christ hv to die to liberate mankind.
We are tired of the normal way things are done hence we want change. So endure now to secure your children's future.
See guy don't just annoy me o, which kind of demonic recovery? People are dying of hunger every minute and you here screaming recovery.

Recovery from what? We were better off before this so called recovery.

I won't warn you again...don't just vex me
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by Temptee101(m): 6:27am On Oct 01, 2016
Aroh48:
I am 100% sure that he wil plagiarise another person's speech 2morow.The dullard is good at that,but he won't copy good governance.
Honestly, it sickens me to my bone marrows. Can't he just copy and paste or even cram how other presidents lead their people? Oh! i forgot you will need a brain to do that which unfortunately buhari is short of.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by jide333(m): 6:56am On Oct 01, 2016
Some ed1ots will come and argue that islam is the only tradition which doesn't allow people with big post or big men chose their position in mosque. they even use their body guards inside mosques self, in case of any evil spirit. it is their bodyguard that will chase the evil spirit away. ahahahahahaha
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by DabuIIIT: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2016
SARAKI: The president,asalam aleukum,sir.

Buhari: waleikum salam babarakhatum. Saraki,ha par (how far)?

Saraki: no problem sir,we are loyal sir.

Inside Saraki mind: ( NA THUNDA AND SOPONNA AND SANGO GO FAYA DA UR FULANI TINY HEAD THERE,BASCALEFU! angry )

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by Laid2001: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2016
Is it not stupidity to spend money on data while hungry!

Nellybank:
Allah pls unseal his ears dis time aran coz i neva chop sinz lazz wik.
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by Nellybank(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2016
Sule am using my bro's phone
Laid2001:
Is it not stupidity to spend money on data while hungry!

Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by inalegwu99(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy independence

Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by 86nizzle(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2016
happy independence...
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by Sainttops(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
Is this comment really making sense. Some of the masses still remains in their sentimental unlucrative business.
pally1982:
Who their prayer epp?

When alarm was raised, she came out and confessed. She even told evrybody she and her children ate it with red oil.

Truth is that sentiments aside, we are in a big long thing. Whether Igbo hausa or Yoruba. we are suffering.

Brother pray gor Naija betterment.
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Yorubas taking over in Abuja too,Yoruba imam,Yoruba senate president,Yoruba Vice President
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by Inteldeji: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
ammyluv2002:
God hear our prayers......Amen!
He has heard us long ago he his not deaf but if we refuse to change as in knowing what is right and deciding to do it we will continue to languish in hardship. No amount of prayer can play our roles for us. Faith without work is dead.
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by Bimpe29: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Happy Independence Day Anniversary.
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by NobleG1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Special prayer my a*ss! What are thieves praying for?
Independence Day not worth celebrating!
Re: Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary by BanjiA: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2016
You are more disastrous!
pally1982:
Who their prayer epp?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajimobi, Ambode, Alaafin, Others Insist On Restructuring / Obasanjo: Those Discouraging Atiku From Challenging Buhari In Court Are Evil / Wounded Soldiers Celebrate Sallah In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.