Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures (1182 Views)

Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. / Magu To Lawyers: We’ll Soon Come After You / Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by sarrki(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pastor Williams Kumuyi, the General Overseer, Deeper Life Bible Church, on Friday, assured Nigerians that the country would soon come out of recession. Kumuyi stated this in his sermon at a programme tagged ”Night of Supernatural Wonders” held at the Abuja National Stadium. Kumuyi The cleric, who said that Nigeria was passing through a wilderness just as the Biblical children of Israel, assured that the country would soon get out of economic crisis He said “the wilderness we are passing through in our country will be over and we will receive our miracles.

“As we look at our country today, we are going through the wilderness of recession, of distress and famine. “Just as it is in every state, local government and city all around, there is loneliness, unemployment and wilderness is visible “But I come to give you good news; there is hope for the hopeless.” Kumuyi said Nigeria would, as Biblical Israelites, receive supernatural wonder and come out of its wilderness.

“This is the good news, there will be a change from the point of recession, there will be freedom from poverty, sicknesses and disease,” he declared. The pastor, who called for national repentance for the desired change to come, urged individuals and the nation to embrace Jesus Christ as the Lord and saviour.

He said there was the need for general confession and specific decisions to come to the side of God through Jesus Christ. “A change is coming your way and a turning around moment is coming your way. “However, there is need to have better relationship with the Lord Jesus before a change can come.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/nigeria-will-soon-come-recession-kumuyi-assures/
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by dmgr(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
hope so
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by otukpo(f): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
Is that supposed to be a prophecy?
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by sarrki(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nigeria will be great again
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by flamingREED(m): 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
That's simply God's word:

Repent and survive.

Continue to sin and die morally, economically, politically and spiritually_

Even so, gradually.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by SMARTKOSSY: 12:33am On Oct 01, 2016
We only hope......... I pray the dullard repents from his evil ways too
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by SMARTKOSSY: 12:35am On Oct 01, 2016
sarrki:
yes o.... Especially Wen u stop ur tribal rants here.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by TPAND(f): 3:04am On Oct 01, 2016
sarrki:

Nigeria was never great. No part of history ever reported Nigeria as a great nation.

It's not by words of mouth, it is by works. Our Pastors should stop scamming and deceiving us. They all cliam God showed them Nigeria pulled out of her current recession and basked into a luxury, prosperity & a land flowing with milk and honey. Wonder why God didn't show any of them Nigeria sliding fast into recession and to bring warnings.

God show Pharaoh in a dream what was to befall his country, and gave Joseph the talents of interpreting his dream. That same God still exist. How come out of the numerous self righteous pastors this country alone has, none of them could see the plague of recession that was fast befalling Nigeria. It is only to bring the news we all want to hear, so the offering basket can be full. Faith without Work is dead. Most pastors will fail to preach this.

This is the 21st century, it's high time we wake up from our slumber

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by sheyguy: 3:08am On Oct 01, 2016
Hmmm . . .
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by blackbae: 3:13am On Oct 01, 2016
Hmmmm..... Can't wait o, Pastor.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by trapQ: 4:24am On Oct 01, 2016
Lol
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by sarrki(m): 4:35am On Oct 01, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
yes o.... Especially Wen u stop ur tribal rants here.

Bro

The truth is I don't believe in the way ipob is going about

The agitation.

My attack on them should not be mistaken that am

Against the entire tribe.

I
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by sarrki(m): 4:37am On Oct 01, 2016
TPAND:

Nigeria was never great. No part of history ever reported Nigeria as a great nation.

It's not by words of mouth, it is by works. Our Pastors should stop scamming and deceiving us. They all cliam God showed them Nigeria pulled out of her current recession and basked into a luxury, prosperity & a land flowing with milk and honey. Wonder why God didn't show any of them Nigeria sliding fast into recession and to bring warnings.

God show Pharaoh in a dream what was to befall his country, and gave Joseph the talents of interpreting his dream. That same God still exist. How come out of the numerous self righteous pastors this country alone has, none of them could see the plague of recession that was fast befalling Nigeria. It is only to bring the news we all want to hear, so the offering basket can be full. Faith without Work is dead. Most pastors will fail to preach this.

Well said .
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by seunlayi(m): 4:43am On Oct 01, 2016
Amen oooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:49am On Oct 01, 2016
All this churches sef undecided they're like politicians always telling you what you want to hear
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by agwom(m): 5:50am On Oct 01, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 01, 2016
otukpo:
As in I was about asking similar questions. Obviously, we would soon exit the recession, but how soon? 1yr?
Soon is indefinite, and I don't expect a prophecy to have loose ends
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 01, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
All this churches sef undecided they're like politicians always telling you what you want to hear
That's because the members/worshippers are like women, always going to guys who would tell them what they want to hear, even though it's far from the truth.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by blackpanda: 6:45am On Oct 01, 2016
[s]
TPAND:

[/s]

My dear u shld be thoroughly ASHAMED of yourself after typing this shameful trash!
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by Agimor(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2016
TPAND:

Indeed faith without work is dead.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by GoggleB(m): 6:50am On Oct 01, 2016
otukpo:
.No...
I guess he is jux being optimistic
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by fuckyoumhen: 6:54am On Oct 01, 2016
blackpanda:

My dear u shld be thoroughly ASHAMED of yourself after typing this shameful trash!
Just because he said the truth? oh well, ZOMBIESM is a bad disease which has no cure
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by babdap: 6:54am On Oct 01, 2016
I trust pastor kumuyi speech on recession more than the newly inducted lying minister of finance.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by fuckyoumhen: 6:56am On Oct 01, 2016
I laughed at the stupidity of anybody who still takes those pastors serious. Is it not the same kumuyi that his son goes against the church doctrine & heaven did not fall?
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by CharleyCharley: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2016
sarrki:

nigeria has never been great. undecided
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by sarrki(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2016
CharleyCharley:

nigeria has never been great. undecided

I thought alot of analyst said it was great during

The reign of Fmr president Gej
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by CharleyCharley: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2016
sarrki:

I thought alot of analyst said it was great during

The reign of Fmr president Gej

Typical afonja, you can't make a complete statement without including GEJ's name. Make high blood pressure no kill you o!
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by sarrki(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2016
CharleyCharley:

Typical afonja, you can't make a complete statement without including GEJ's name. Make high blood pressure no kill you o!

Proof me wrong didn't you say Nigeria was great under

Gej ? So why now
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by TPAND(f): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2016
blackpanda:

Truth hurts. There's noting to be ashamed of. You should be the one ashamed of yourself for seeing otherwise. Even when Jesus came, scribes like you still denied him, so should I be angry you don't make any sense out of my post. No! No!
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by blackpanda: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2016
[[s]quote author=TPAND post=49818104]

Truth hurts. There's noting to be ashamed of. You should be the one ashamed of yourself for seeing otherwise. Even when Jesus came, scribes like you still denied him, so should I be angry you don't make any sense out of my post. No! No![/quote][/s]

Wtf
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Come Out Of Recession, Kumuyi Assures by SMARTKOSSY: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2016
sarrki:

Bro

The truth is I don't believe in the way ipob is going about

The agitation.

My attack on them should not be mistaken that am

Against the entire tribe.

I
Hmmmm OK o

(1) (Reply)

Cows We Seize From Fulani Herdsmen To Be Used For ‘stomach Infrastructure’ – Fay / Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC / Photos From Bukola Saraki's Visit To Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.