Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,155 members, 7,852,944 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Overcoming Addictions (introduced) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Overcoming Addictions (introduced) (334 Views)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Addictions (introduced) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
We often fall to the whims and compelling force of the destructive habit(s) we are struggling with because of the incessant sense of condemnation and guilt.

"The power to overcoming addiction(s) is in the unshakable consciousness of God's unconditionally love and acceptance irrespective of our actions and inactions."

You will literally have the strength to say 'no' to that destructive habit(s) when you know 'you're not condemned' (Rom. 8:1).

"When your addiction becomes a temptation you now mostly overcome, then you're on your way to knowing the fullness of God's Love and the power of NO condemnation!"-- Precious E. Erhauyi

- Oasis Initiatives 'The Iceberg'
http://facebook.com/oasisinitiatives

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Deid. Part 2 / Self Help - Spiritual / I Suspended My Members For Watching Emmanuel Tv - Hezekiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.