Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead (58065 Views)

Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) / Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by Neimar: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2016
RIP
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by Rapmoney(m): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2016
RIP!
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2016
Enouwem:
Nollywood sources say he is. Pls who else can confirm it?

Modified: It is true. I've confirmed it.
May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/veteran-nollywood-actor-elder-maya-is.html?m=1

Rest in peace to him

We will miss his herbalistic roles
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by majekobaje1: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2016
rip
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by Franchise21(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2016
RIP Papa... Saw him one certain day wen I was in a bus from Nnewi to Ihiala... Was really looking aged then
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by motherfucker: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2016
Nollywood industry is a joke. Broke industry.. others will b flauting. All na packaging... they are broke. This man need help but they couldn't do anything.

Na how to dey act film wey no get sense dem sabi.

I just hate that industry after seeing what about 3 actors have been subjected to without assistance.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by Usniya: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2016
RIP
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by Metobime(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2016
RIP sir
I remeba Uwa Teacher "dey no dey use malt for table" wen ask question abt multiplication table. Ur memory live on sir! cool
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by supereagle(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2016
Sun re.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by sinola(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2016
Enouwem:
Nollywood sources say he is. Pls who else can confirm it?

Modified: It is true. I've confirmed it.
May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/veteran-nollywood-actor-elder-maya-is.html?m=1

.....ops,wait a minute,is he related to nuella Njubuigbo,i think she is tchikere's wife
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by Eleniyan15: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2016
WHY IS IT ALWAYS NOLLYWOOD

IONO GO THERE AGAIN JAARE

#LIVER
#HIV
#AIDS

NAU DER BE THOSE DIESEASE SETTLEMENT

only God can save them in that industry every 3month someone must die in the nollywood industry Yyyyyyy
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by fuckyoumhen: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2016
TPAND:
Remembered this man from the popular Galaxy Sitcom (Dance of Shame -Egejuru).

Rest well Elder Maya.

James Imaku - Egejuru

husband of

Tokunbo Kazeem - Nwayaku.

'when a man cooks for the public, the public will finish the food but if the public cooks for a man the man cannot finish the food'. I love that TV series back then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by Chikpat(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2016
Rest in peace if its true
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by ItzHoludex(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2016
sucheeslyf
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by grandlexuz(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2016
B
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by grandlexuz(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2016
menix:
After someone will post Toke. Makinwa 2.5 million naira bag, Tonto Dike 3Million naira pant...

But to help a human live, they can't offer help..

Gawd will punish all of you ooo..

It is foolish of you to think every actor owes the other in times of trouble. Nollywood is a big industry and no actor can be friends with every other. I bet some actors have never physically met others. These days it is not a must to help a dying brother talkless of a colleague. I watched a YouTube video in which a certain pastor donated a million naira to his cause after being notified he nedeed just eight hundred thousand for surgery. Mind you Elder Maya was an old man and was bound to die someday. It has nothing to do with Tonto Dike. You are also his country man , how much did you contribute. God go punish you too. (Lol)

RIP Elder Maya. You interpreted your roles well and earned your place in Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by Mcowubaba: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2016
menix:
After someone will post Toke. Makinwa 2.5 million naira bag, Tonto Dike 3Million naira pant...

But to help a human live, they can't offer help..

Gawd will punish all of you ooo..
Not to sound insensitive, but I don't think the actresses you mentioned are under any obligation to render any form of assistance to anybody.
Just as you are not under any obligation or compulsion to render help to anyone.

Things are done based on emotions, religious beliefs, sympathy... Sometimes a person may simply not have any of this factors at the time.

Rest in peace Elder

2 Likes

Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by menix(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2016
grandlexuz:

Its is foolish of you to think every actor owes the other in times

Wow, it's genetically foolish people like you who can't construct a simple sentence..
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by Realhommie(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2016
Nollywood producers, directors, actors and actresses will soon start to Eulogize him, 'He was so humble ', 'He would always give his best ', 'He was meek and down to earth, well respected too'.. Where were they all when he was down and needed help? People don't care about and for humanity anymore, rather all we seek is vain glory and materialism. God is watching

R.I.P elder Maya
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by Zeroid105: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2016
Nollywood just lost another talent. May his soul RIP. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by horlakunle25(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2016
TPAND:

Rest well Elder Maya.
waoooow! Bro! U correct oooo!! I remember dat series "dance of shame" it isn't easy!!
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by triplemmm3(f): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by menix(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Not to sound insensitive, but I don't think the actresses you mentioned are under any obligation to render any form of assistance to anybody.
Just as you are not under any obligation or compulsion to render help to anyone.

Things are done based on emotions, religious beliefs, sympathy... Sometimes a person may simply not have any of this factors at the time.

Rest in peace Elder

I pray u don't find urself in such predicament while ur neighbors lavish their wealth on fashion.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by Realhommie(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2016
grandlexuz:

Its is foolish of you to think every actor owes the other in times
He was wrong to have said 'Gawd will punish some persons ' but you could have driven ur point home without the word 'Foolish' in ur post.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by phreakabit(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2016
r.i.p sir
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by grandlexuz(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2016
menix:

I pray u don't find urself in such predicament while ur neighbors lavish their wealth on fashion.

So what? When did my neighbour's choices become my headache. You really are living in a world of your own. Return to planet earth.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by Mcowubaba: 8:41am On Oct 01, 2016
menix:

Nigerians and their hypocrisy
I guess all your neighbors have benefitted from you.
All the poor widow's in your locality have benefitted from u.
People have the right to spend their Legally gotten money anyhow the choose, u can't dictate to anyone on how to spend his or her money, that would be the height of insanity.
Oya go nd force them to donate their money towards charity

1 Like

Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by cornel994(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2016
Wat then is life...
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by 99foxxy(f): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2016
Always looking sick and playing the role of a native doctor. Adio. RIP....
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by fidelity09: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2016
TPAND:

Rest well Elder Maya.
till today I still remember the theme song for that sitcom...the lion claim to be king, to be king in the jungle and when the jungle is on fire the lion will be on the run, can the lion be greater than the jungle who then dance of shame......hmmmn a true hero is gone sleep well baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by smashad(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2016
d real nollywood actors dat I really enjoyed watching...rest in peace
Re: Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead by Proffdada: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2016
This is One of my best igbo actors
RIP great one. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party / Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her / TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.