Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,336 members, 7,867,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Having Baby In The United States. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Having Baby In The United States. (557 Views)

Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) / Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos / New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Having Baby In The United States. by Nnemama: 12:35am On Oct 01, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I have someone with me from Nigeria to have her baby. I found out after she got here that she does not have any money to pay for her delivery. And we all know that if you don't pay for the delivery of your baby, you will not be allowed back into the United States. So what can she do to come back into the United States? Can she make payment arrangement with the hospital to be able to come back when she wants to? Thank you for your suggestions and advice.
Re: Having Baby In The United States. by youngest85(m): 12:41am On Oct 01, 2016
pls, who undstand ds post
Re: Having Baby In The United States. by kabrud: 1:37am On Oct 01, 2016
Nnemama:
Hello Everyone,
I have someone with me from Nigeria to have her baby. I found out after she got here that she does not have any money to pay for her delivery. So what can she do to come back into the United States? Can she make payment arrangement to be able to come back when she wants to? Thank you for your suggestions and advice.
What exactly are u saying? is she in the States already or in Naija now? pls read ur post and edit accordingly.
Re: Having Baby In The United States. by Nnemama: 2:23am On Oct 01, 2016
She is in the United States already.
Re: Having Baby In The United States. by justwise(m): 5:29am On Oct 01, 2016

(1)

Top 5 Safety Tips For Women Travelling Alone / A Driver Trying To Run Pass A Police, Ran Into Moving Train In Abia State(photos / U.S F1 Visa Enquiries/advice Needed Please Fellow Nairalanders...thanks!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.